Who should be the new king of England?

When the Brexiteers revolt, sack London and overthrow the queen...

who should become the new king?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3483118/The-Queen-backs-Brexit-Majesty-reported-revealed-Eurosceptic-views-former-Deputy-PM-Nick-Clegg-lunch-parliament.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno, Put Farage in, I am an Anglo, but I am not English so I admit I know nothing of royalty nor English politics, but he seems like a good egg.

We are not overthrowing the queen

Queen backs brexit

And if we were to get a new royal family (pointless and not gonna happen ever) then i think we should get one with lots of attractive women so we can have hot queens

Kings are gay, unless the king is based like prince charles

>Refused to talk in latin, wanted to be crowned while speaking french
>Beat the fuck out of Norwegians and Anglocucks

Please, another French king. I volunteer to be your king.

Where is proofs :Dd

A Catholic.

Depends, you Norman or a queero?

Normand mate

Nigel Farage

Ayyy cunt, hop on board and be our king
But if you're not white fuck off

Mogg

King Arthur, right? He inherits the BOE for pulling the sword from the stone doesn't he.

>overthrow the queen
Dumb.
The Queen is pro brexit and nationalist, it's parliament that needs to be done away with.

>The Queen is pro brexit and nationalist, it's parliament

what's the point of being Queen if you are not going to use your power to slap your government into place?

i had a jolly good chuckle

I'm white as fuck mate

you normanbro?

if so then ill fight for ya

The true King of England lives in Australia actually

>queen
>power

100% Normand

What the fuck, I don't remember him having a Turkey leg in his hand.

ch'ti ?

no fatties

bring back norman rule when

INVASION
N
V
A
S
I
O
N

De l'Eure, pô ch'ti mais pas loin.

theres an aussie on here who claims right to the throne, i say that guy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3483118/The-Queen-backs-Brexit-Majesty-reported-revealed-Eurosceptic-views-former-Deputy-PM-Nick-Clegg-lunch-parliament.html

Royalty lost their power centuries ago thanks to (((them))). Seriously.
Technically the monarchy is still in control of Britain's military and so the queen could technically order a coup which the military are under oath to follow but that's a power to be used only under dire circumstances because if she fucks that up then England could go to shit very, very quickly.

>Royalty lost their power centuries ago thanks to (((them))). Seriously.

Now I'm curious. Any more information?

That's not a nice thing to say, friend. I just have round facial features.

There's a chink in your armor.

kek

gg

well the Norman king in any case, the plantagenet line claim descent from King Arthur though which is aboutas legitimate as it gets, Arthur being one of the first Kings following the Roman evacuation. Or you could find the lineage of King Hereward last saxon king of England. In my family there's a link with King Cnut and Aethelred.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, called the Party Van, called the Uraguayan army, emailed the kiwi chiefs, telegraphed the king of Prussia and called the king of Lesotho

Because it's better to be a beacon of hope, than to be destroyed and pissed upon by parliament.

False. Not only is his "claim" unverifiable, it just doesn't work that way.

kek

Thats based on complete bullshit George Plantagenet was placed under attainder

no, it's an armor on a chink

That's just hearsay

Napoleon

> She has no power, and no one respects or fears her, but she's a useful tourist attraction
some queen

Someone that can trace their linage to the Anglo-Saxon nobility. Although I think that would be near impossible.

Alternatively me, I come from the old Irish nobility of the kings of Connaught and the Caomhánach family. And on my other side I'm of Anglo-Celt origin. I'm half Celtic and half Anglo. I have the best heritage.

My call:
GAS THE NORMANS, RACE WAR NOW!

King are fuckin gays.
Crown an Emperor or nothing.

im celtic (scots/cornish) and i say FUCK THE SWAMP NIGGERS

RACE WAR NOW

GAS THE IRISH LONG LIVE NORMANDY

Elizabeth II will be queen forever!

She will damnit!

Yeah, hot queens. Hopefully Elizabeth reigns for another 20 years.

As a proper English royal American crown prince I favour the Queen and Brexit.
No Catholics or Jews allowed.

LONG LOVE OUR NOBLE KANG

WHAT THE SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED, HE HAD A FUCKING TURKEY LEG IN HIS HAND WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS THREAD AND NOW HE DOESN'T. WHAT THE FUCK.

William Wallace

Fucking cucking kike alert WEW

You want to be ruled by a 1% made up of FRENCH FAGS. WEW.

>Catholic England: Thrown out Jews out of country, fought alongside French, Germans and others in Crusades etc.
>Protestant England: Jew lovers, motor of hostile globalisation, fight alongside muslims against Christian etc.
Coincidence?

No it's not

Witnessed

I mean we can't deny it goys. But then again we had the biggest empire known to man so it had its upsides.

William and harry are preddy based tbqh so Is Charles . The queen a cute though!

REMINDER THAT KATE MIDDLETON IS A JEW!,

THE CROWN WILL GO TO A JEW

A KING FOR THE KINGDOM OF ZION

Get out

William isn't, but at least Harry went to Afgan and shot at some sandniggers

Prince George have the baby as king because why not..

why didn't the pope just grant him the annulment again?

William a cute!

Lol its true mate.

NO JEWS ALLOWED.

>>Catholic England: Thrown out Jews out of country, fought alongside French,
Do you really think this is OK?

The queen is said to be brexiter.

Oliver Cromwell

Cheaper than presidents in parliamentary systems. I'm not even kidding.

Farage

Because it would be against the law.
Also it was fucking XVI century, """hunting accident""" could be staged in less than month and everyone would be happy.
Jews were notorious debasementers and thieves not mentioning what's in the Talmud. Crusaders were defensive wars. So yeah, get lost.
Literally the goodest of goys.

>I am an Anglo, but I am not English

You know Anglo = English right?

Jews in Protestant England are irrelevant.

There was some Australian Sup Forumsack who posted here a while ago who is loosely related to the pre-Windsor royals or something. There's a documentary on their family and everything. I nominate that guy.

>no power
Untrue, Her Majesty still holds total power, but doesn't use it.
>and no one respects
Not true. I mean, Chinese people don't, so that's probably where you're getting it from
And the tourist thing is a lie.