I almost fucking lost my job today guys

I almost fucking lost my job today guys.

I worked at a nursing home until 7 pm last night. boss calls me up screaming, you know how close you are to getting fucking fired what the hell is wrong with you? some of those old people were catatonic for years you son of a bitch, and you got them screaming for blood.

i redpilled all the old people on the satanism/lolita flights, clinton foundation taking money from islamics, hillary freaking out over cartoon frogs, 100% healthy people committing suicide in the trunks of cars with 3 gunshot wounds to the back of the head, while tied up, and no shell casings or firearms found with all their personal computers and papers missing, spirit cooking, and can't we just drone him on assange.

i had 70 residents (all the ones not in the alzheimer unit) wanting to go on an old people death march to kick hillarys ass, and destroy the democratic party. some of these old people had to be fed with puree'ed food, and they just woke up out of this sad state and started talking about in my day, we would have shot that fucking bitch right between the eyes.

the head of nursing had to come in on his drinking days (the weekend mostly, but he's drunk as a lord most days) and call the supervisor of the center and the doctor on call to dope these old people out of a killing rage and possible geriatric riot.

if i had only known how good i was at getting people pissed off, i would have started sooner. I knew the old folks liked me, since i was the guy that would score them coffee from the local roasters instead of that horrible piss we got from SysCo, would bring my laptop up to the job, and turn on movies for them, and showed them youtube and netflix. they would crack up at the funny animal videos, and would get kind of bummed out the days i was off, unless i just decided to show up and do the activities managers job and show them stuff online.

i also got them hooked on memes. I know I'm going to hell for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AapZE-LHUdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You da real mvp.

Good Job OP.

lol good one OP

Yes, feed their rage, offer them up to MOLOCH.

You're doing Kek's work. Godspeed, user.

okman

This is the kind of thing you guys should be doing instead of staying quiet and pretending you don't care about politics IRL.

too late to go on a tour of old folks homes now.

>possible geriatric riot

LARP.

Someone pls screencap

This is Kek's work you do, well done.

We need to do this with children/teens. They're the prime susceptible audience. We need someone like PewDiePie to slowly tell them the redpill ways. They're going to regurgitate everything feeded to them so it might as well be this than lies.

I've been dealing with old people a lot mainly due to my widowed grandpa whom I often go see as I live nearby. What I've noticed is that a lot of them seem to harbor secret dislike of boomers, like parents who love their children but know they grew up wrong. No wonder, they saw the explosion of utter degeneracy of the 60's and 70's. Meanwhile their boomer kids treat them like god damn retards who need to be locked up somewhere so they don't interfere with their daily life. Boomers are incredibly condescending on the elderly and never take them seriously. So it's not really a surprise that they are pleased with young people with conservative values who treat them with respect.

For a lot of them, their only joy in life is knowing that boomers who treat them like garbage will soon be stuck in the same dysfunctional wreck of elderly care system.

He's a kid who works in dietary. Everything is off in his story.

this is why CTR planted these outlandish stories at the very end of the election. to suddenly disenfranchse those who are sharing about these stories.

well done brother

>Got them hooked on memes

Please give an example.

cringe

some richfag here give this man a job please

Proud of you OP. Kek's will shall be done.

well done brother

Pepe, oldfag memes, advice animals, rage comics.

the kind of stuff that wouldnt disgust or disturb them.

I had a bunch of old folks watch Rozen Maiden, Jojo, Azumanga Daioh, durarara, Luckystar, mostly SoL oldfag chinese cartoons.

yes i work in dietary.

KEK VULT

>pepe
>something that wouldnt disgust them
Just hope they dont start collecting the rares

heeya go fellas

If you are serious, you should literally die. Stop torturing poor old people with your autist bullshit. Fucking freak.

>things that didn't happen..

>I had a bunch of old folks watch Rozen Maiden
Who was their favorite?

>geriatric riot
I lost.

>Geriatric riot

That would be a good band name.

You're a hero man. HERO!

>these are the kind of people browsing here
election cant end soon enough

Spread the word of Sup Forums fellow user

Hinaichigo mostly. they just liked the dolls as cute girls doing cute things, and by god they love themselves some Moe.

>geriatric riot
fucking hell

Azumanga Daioh must've been a big hit, then.

Praise Kek - you bring the light of thruth

>Stop torturing old people
You mean giving a reason to fight and vote instead of just laying around accepting oncoming death?

Godspeed you magnificent bastard!

yeah it was, they liked all the really kawaii cutesy stuff. the old men even liked it.

i showed a few of the old fellas that were fully cogent, but just had shitty greedy children, there some shit like Black Lagoon, and MonMusume.

it was odd hearing all these old men talk about getting the first hard on they had in sometimes decades from a cartoon horse girl.

Try Mushishi or Kino no Tabi. Most relaxing shows ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=AapZE-LHUdI

not all heroes wear capes, bless your soul user

I redpilled CNA libshits today too. Reading your post reminded me. They believe Hillary is better than Trump because they think the emails were doctored by Russians. I wish I was making that up but for them there is zero hope. Absolutely retarded.

if true, You're the messenger for them.

tl;dr lost interest after unironic belief in the Great Pizza Conspiracy

Very impressived, nice job

A true missionary of KEK

Godspeed user

kino no tabi sounds like they might like it. I try to get comfy as fuck shows without all the gratuitous fan service shit in them. some of these old folks are cool as shit though. you guys that are NEET, should go visit with the old folks and help do activities. they love when people come in, they are basically in jail there, and seeing new people and getting to talk about the old days really brightens their lives.

i was the guy that was on /k/ once with an old guy that was a vet from 1939-1970 in the army and he laughed at the faggotry in the army. he said its slightly less homo, but just as gay.

you never know guys, some of these old ladies and old men, have HOT AS FUCK granddaughters/great granddaughters and are more than willing to find their little princess a nice boy like you.

I'm a registered nurse working in a nursing home, you're doing gods work user.
I wish I could shake your hand, old people want to be alive, they want to participate, they want to post dank memes and laugh at dumb shit while criticising everything they don't like just like us.
The fact that you take the effort to help them man, that's awesome.
I know so many shit nurses that treat them like objects u have to clean up and feed and just get it over with.
I wish I had your spirit bro. You're not going to hell, you're a fucking hero.
Hope I get a guy like u at the nursing home I go to when I'm old.
Wouldn't you?

I am GM of a hotel and I crank FoxNews the fuck up in the morning to whip the old people and construction workers into a frenzy.

I shit you not we've had this happen twice with our lobby TV:

>old white liberal comes up to desk visibly upset
>OWL: c..cc..cc..can you turn off that abomination?!!
>Me: what do you mean?
>OWL: Fox....and...and..Trump. I don't need that racism in the morning.
>Me: Nope

I do call the hotel and have them turn on ESPN in the morning if there is an especially grisly terrorism attack. Kids don't need to look at blood and guts over their eggs.

Great work OP

Well done user

wait till they find out about Podesta's Pizza Parties.

Good job soldier

Don't worry OP

You've got friends on the Other Side

What a fag

He's a dietary LARPer, don't go suckin' his dick that quick. The idea that a dishwasher has time to play anime to 80 year olds who are also interested is laughable.

Right. Very believable, faggot.

You're a bro, keep up the good work.

Thanks for being a bro to old people!

Dude you been to a nursing home?
Most old people there are almost normal mentally they're just of course slightly slower in fact most are perfectly fine mentally just literally can't be bothered, they just rot away unable to have fun or enjoy themselves because their families drop them there and their bodies are too weak to do anything about it.
Anyone willing to spend their time showing them stuff and entertaining them and getting them involved has my respect.

have my bump

Aren't we a negative Nancy

Yeah. I might have been to one. For the last 13 years.

dietary has shit loads of downtime on dinner shift. even on breakfast shift you got 2 hours to fuck off in.

i used to just go back home for a minute, walk the dogs, get stoned and come back.

now i break out the thinkpad and put on some cutesy shit to brighten the old folks day. i love my residents. my co-workers in dietary are so-so, but the nursing staff can all die in a fire while being raped by werewolves. they treat our residents like dogshit mostly, and in the past 5 years we've had 14 different chief nurses. all fired and prosecuted for stealing medication.

anything i can do to make these old folks life more comfortable, that isn't going to make me broke, I'll do it. there is one old man that lost his whole family, and has no one to be there on the holidays. i got the VFW, tattoo shop, and fancy hipster bars to get off their asses for him. he was one of the guys that ran a mill prewar, and then fought in the battle of the bulge. he's old as hell and salty as fuck. the tattoo shop guys freaked the fuck out when they saw he had a sailor jerry original tattoo.
when we had a chance to get him signed out for the day they touched up some of his ink for him, and brought him to the hipster place for lunch and beer. he rocked that tattoo shops hat till he went to sleep and didnt wake up last april. these old folk are our history. if we dont treat them right, we deserve a hell hole like hitlery wants us to live in.

and everyone in the kitchen is trained on everyone else's job. it has to be that way. dishwashing is easy as fuck. you just gotta dump the water in the machine a few times a day, and keep that water heater booster on. most of the food is mix together and throw in the oven stuff. the cook does more work than the rest of us, and they do barely anything.

bump

pls more gud stories about reaching out to people :,)

Kek is with you, my brother

god's work user.

can confirm kino no tabi is the shit, one of the best shows I saw back when I watched a lot of chinese cartoons

>the tattoo shop guys freaked the fuck out when they saw he had a sailor jerry original tattoo.
>when we had a chance to get him signed out for the day they touched up some of his ink for him
even though I think tattoos are degenerate that is pretty based. would be cool to hear some of the crazy stories from an old war vet

Holy shit you might be our next Hitler. Keep practicing on the older folks till you're ready to take on the young punks. Have the old folks threaten the boss! They're our old Nazis now!

If you get fired, hit up all those old people for references, sounds like you'd have a lot of them willing to give you one, but you're all in on this now buddy. MAGA

Do not go gentle into that good night,

>it was odd hearing all these old men talk about getting the first hard on they had in sometimes decades from a cartoon horse girl.
2D > 3D

People need a reason to live.

Otherwise we fall into apathy.

he was a fucking wildman.we brought him out like 5 times, and each time we would get kicked out of titty bars and shit. from him. he gave no fucks, and was a strong ass man. he drank a bottle of jim beam by himself and walked, not rode around in his sad old man wheel chair, into the home. we got him stoned one time completely out of his mind. he wanted to drag race people in dudes hunk of shit 94 mitsubishi mirage, and fight people. it was like an old redneck popeye mixed with russell crowe from south park.

he also got us all banned for life from a hooters, for talking shit and feeling up one of the girls. he was the champion dirty old man.

to be fair however, she led the conversation the way it went asking him

>is there anything else you would like to eat?
then winking at him.

fucking top kek that is great user

Go on, you've a lot more to talk about user.
don't leave us hanging .

This guy sounds like a fucking legend, Rip old guy

well done op keep doing what you do

this user just ensured that the Don gets all the skelegates

I love you OP (full homo).

>sucking your epeen.
>mmmmm

you're doing god's work user

There's no way an old fart can keep up with subs. Which means you're either shitting us or you've been showing them dubs, which is a crime.

The time to reveal our powerlevels has come

As someone who just lost their super redpilled grandfather recently, you're doing gods work user
>miss ya pop

I casually revealed my Trump support over dinner with my friends the other day. The rest of the night was them trying to talk me out of it and awkwardness knowing how much they've been against Trump in my face. I live in California.

he was. he went and did a rather graceful grabass, with a middle finger zinger right through the back door.

she slapped him and said you dirty old creep, youre old enough to be my grandfather!! he said maybe i am if you granny had an ass like yours.

she started screaming bloody murder, manager comes over, tell us to leave, he said she led an old man on,offered to blow him for part of his social security check, and so on and so forth.

manager tells us to get the fuck out, he's calling the cops. we skeddadle and stiff them for a huge ass bill. i think to this day he had that planned.

>enter the strip club.

he's shitfaced, tattoo bro is shitfaced, beer guy looks thirsty, I'm having a panic attack.
>i want to see some titties and get my dick wet. lets ride boys.

we go off fucked up as shit at 12 pm on a wedsnday to a tittybar of the damned. he gets started with "I SAID BRING ME TO A TITTY BAR, NOT A FUCKING SIDESHOW. JESUS CHRIST BOYS, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE, THAT BITCH IS OLDER THAN MY GRANDMOTHER. IS THAT THE FUCKING BEARDED LADY OR JUST A COCKSUCKING FATBOY?".

He ragged them all. it was like being in a handicapped titty bar that was open in the morning with triumph the insult comic dog doing a running commentary.

he finally got his dick sucked when we got thrown out of there, and tattoo dude called up this THICC korean girl. she brought some friends since they wanted tattoo work, and did dick sucking on the side.

the one girl. you could tell she had daddy issues from hell. you could hear the second she saw him, her cootchie just went SPLASH.

we went to this really groady condo place that used to be a holiday inn, and he got to fucking. she wold go and see him sometimes. it was like i helped 2 people find their fetish, him: young sluts, her:old ass men.

obviously dubs. some of these old folks have a hard time reading from bad eyes, and no schooling

make them do drawings of Kek

Old people would be mad as hell if they knew half the stuff we know-- they are good people.

When they shit themselves they probably pepe meme the orderly.

Wamuuuuu!

fake and gay

But the real question is...
Are they able to vote, and have you convinced them to vote Trump?

Saved, good job m8

Social Services offers them mail ballots. If they can sign their name, and point, they can vote.

You seem like a good person.

He's a 17 year old telling stories.