youtube.com/user/CrazyRussianHacker
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just nuke us already

Expoct us

If Hillary loses they declare war on Russia, KEK

They're spinning up rhetoric to justify losing

Russia's just a boogyman theyre using

TFW America's final boss - according to the democrats - is a bunch of vodka-chugging, mouth-breathing retards.

How is anybody still falling for this?

>now.

y-you guys better back off

>now

They're preparing us for war

Nice get!

Remember everyone laughed when Romney said Russia is a threat.

I'll give that Mormon cuck credit for that one.

yea I think whether its trump or hilary the political class is going to attack russia anyway

>Remember everyone laughed

You mean that faggot Obama?

>polls going well for Hillary, Dems on track to win

"The elections can't be hacked, stop being paranoid DRUMPH supporters!"

>polls go to shit, scandals everywhere, FBI breaking the conditioning, establishment members exposed as hanging out with satanist pedo freaks, people asking hard questions, Trump's guys going and voting

"PUTIN wants to hack the election! They're going to make Trump win!"

Thing is all that russian hackorz nonsense is US inner issue. If they actually hit our telenetwork internet or electric systems it will look exactly the opposite justified retribution murricans think it is.

Its ok, I only need a flint and steel to complete my innawoods happening gear

Holy shit, I found the Russian hacker's secret channel!

youtube.com/user/CrazyRussianHacker

Get in there before they shut it down!

I'm not touching that.

I think they've already made the decision to do it.

Good thing the FBI are out catching NWO pedophiles else you'd already be in the van.

Then just fuck off US politics, you fucks.

>actually adveritising you are doing illegal hacking on another country

This election has to be the most ridiculous by far with shit like this going on. Russia is mostly offline, while the US is heavily online with garbage backdoored consumer devices like JuniperOS routers the NSA already backdoored and bragged about. US has the most to lose in any 'cyber attack' as Russia's typewriters will still operate

Man, there are gonna be some fucking sweet east vs west spy and fighter jet movies and games after this shit is all over.

The US has always been in full retard mode.

It's hard to fuck off from schizos. Even if you do, they won't believe you.
That will be pretty neat.

OMG HE IS ARMING NUKES

these russians are literally shitting on themselves they think they're going to get hit with a nuke

>Just nuke us
>Belgium
Nobody gives enough of a shit about you, Belgium.

Have fun surviving the apocalypse, FAG.

wat

>implying that if the russians had an election with a candidate openly pushing for war with the US we wouldn't be reacting in the same way

God damn, sometimes I really do wish we could have a nuclear war. Fucking purge us.

No, only since 1963

And it ends this year

You scared Sergei? Should have never fucked with Hillary.

terribly true

I haxored u

-USA

Oh shit time travel get

You do understand that you wouldn't stand a chance in hell if we actually decided to tear into you, right?

Your nukes would never leave their silos. And you don't have space lasers like we do.
You don't have massive radio-weapons that can kill the power and technology in entire cities or fleets/bases.
And you don't have an NSA that can obliterate your economy.

Wars are no longer fought with nukes and missiles.

I don't want to go to war with you Russbro,so I apologize in advance that you're going to get bombed because of a lie and that all your qts are going to be stolen (by me)

>lets just announce it to everybody

why do they do this

Where were you when fou find that globe is kill?

I was on discord, friend say "World is die"

Me "No"

Im gonna get drafted for this ):

Fug

lil putin BTFO

Because the media is controlled by people who want to distribute lies.

Don't forget the tech to turn off the atoms

you should kill yourself if you're scared of slavs u faggot cuck

rlly med me tink

Why don't America just shut Russia completely down for a few days if they have that much power.

Because they don't.

President Trump and Putin will lead the white race to a new golden age. (Europe need not apply)

I think he meant "Just nuke U.S. already."

Anyway, if the pedo ring is about to be shut down I have no doubt about these occultfags trying to get us nuked.

Like we havent had eachothers hand in the others buissness even before the cold war. This is nothing new.

Do somthing and read leaked emails.

Please just be patient Russia, just a few more days until we have a legal coup and kick the faggots out. Sorry about the wait, we're having technical difficulties over here.

HOW

STUPID

ARE

OUR

LEADERS

Hillary wants war. The mainstream media is her machine. I am sure they would start a war to stay in power or cover up their crimes.

Please Nov 8, get here and get here with a big Trump win

Why don't people just want peace?

>Russia is one of the best nations on the globe at espionage
>make secret cold wars for hundreds of years
>NBC news openly tweets that they're fucking over Russia

hahah, oh god, America. This is dumb even by your leaders' standards.

>You do understand that you wouldn't stand a chance in hell if we actually decided to tear into you,

Yeah and get nuked in the process. If you didn't uderstood at this point, you can't talk to us from position of power. We are not afraid of you. And China does not afraid of you as well.
So shove all your warmongering up your ass, because if you'll actually start doing anything we will fry your comfy ass in whatever shithole you live.
Perspective of nuclear blast over NY is quite refreshing for those delude swines who think they can wage wars and spread chaos and death all over the world in complete safety.

>Take out power in Russia
>Slightly about the 20 people that have power for a few hours at best
Wow. Truly a masterful plan.

If our leaders lead us into war and we all get drafted I hope we can share some fun moments on the battlefield. If I get captured I'll try and mention Sup Forums and I hope my russian anons will treat me well.

disrupt it anyway
do it faggot

Kek.
This is the same government that fucked up the Korean War, fucked up in Vietnam, fucked up in Desert Storm (left Saddam in power), Haiti and Somalia, dropped the ball on 9/11 and bankrupted the economy by putting us back in Iraq.
Oh, and took a week to rescue people in New Orleans during hurricane Katrina, blew it in Libya, etc.
Yeah, Russia so scared.
We need Trump.
Leadership from the front.
MAGA.

>liberals being this stupid

He guys lets let the cunts know we've breached their security so they can fix it.

I will draw Pepe on my helmet)

If Russia did nuke Europe and the US I would think "welp, this was pretty ironic" and "for many people it's well deserved".

Faking jew

4 of clubs/Path Of Light

Fighting Russia is a right of passage. Mericans will mature and act sanely after this is over.

I assure you, I'm quite real.

If the US is really stupid as to start another war, I hope Russia crushes them. I'm sick of the bullshit. You reap what you sow. Pray to Kek that Hillary doesn't get in.

Gotta get the country nuked before everyone finds out about the pedo ring.

The eternal pedo ring sits above all else.

Hack Ostankino, plz

this

It's a bluff.

>Yeah and get nuked in the process.
Nukes can be shot down by lasers, rail-guns, or by being hit with high-powered radiowaves that shit out the computers.

Trump would agree with me though.
He respects Russian ties, but he'd still tell em not to even bother fighting.

Those "fuck-ups" you mentioned weren't fuck-ups. They were practice runs.

>Egghead-numale-cuck-beta-faggot

America and Russia are waking up oy vey!

>Jewish solution

make them destroy each other while we expand like fuck and get away with everything *RUBSHARDER

Iis this a thing?

>Every day I just want the USA to be friends with russia
>every day I just want russian friend
>every day we grow closer to murdering eachother

>Nukes can be shot down by lasers, rail-guns, or by being hit with high-powered radiowaves that shit out the computers.
cute

Yes it "is a thing" dumbass

They wouldn't publish this if they were actually able to do it.

>by being hit with high-powered radiowaves that shit out the computers.

You don't know what "B" in ICBM means, right?

If you'll hear a yell from a window of commieblock "burger, surrender and you will see path of light" - you can come out safely

Sorry for the rudeness of my neighbors, they watch too much movies & tv sometimes.
Ignore the big talk, it's just election jitters. Most of us don't want Hillary and can see she only represents the billionaires, she is very crooked. My family is in shock that she hasn't been arrested yet.

>Nukes can be shot down by lasers, rail-guns, or by being hit with high-powered radiowaves that shit out the computers.
Star wars all over again? this time we jedis

>Russians will probably do this to us like Pepe does to Wojak

Read War is a Racket by Smedley Butler

>FF VII
Objectively terrible taste, memelord.

Impotent posturing. Russia's electric grid is decentralized and largely analogue, Russian defense control center is run on Astra Linux isolated from external network and both FSB and president administration are communicating through 19560s tip and ring telephones. Good luck "penetrating" that.

checked

Only illustrating the problem, too many politicians aren't willing to lead.
They take praise but dodge responsibility when mistakes are made.
BTW, a great book to read, "War Is a Racket" by Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler. He told everyone what the politicians and Wall Street were up to and how to stop them.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

The intelligence the Amerifats have must be really bad if they think Russia hasn't gone back to using old tech because they saw exactly something like this happening. They use fucking typewriters for fucks sake.

Whoa, we are on the same page!

realistically what would happen if Trump wins but Obama does some illegal drone strike on Russia or something.

Would russia be happy with just ousting him, would we "have" to turn obama over to them for justice, would we go to war no matter what, even though congress wouldn't approve?

Didn't Hillary say this was an act of war if it was done to us?

> "U.S. military hackers"

You mean, boards.Sup Forums.org/b/ ?

Russia and USA signed a treaty dealing with criminals together, you know

neutralized by russian chans if it happened
or is russia chan still nuke by ISP

>Democrats can't bear to see an America in which they do not rule as god kings
>Fuck things up with russia as much as possible before January
>Blame Trump for everything that occurs (when they're still blaming Bush for all their complete and utter failures)

I have no doubt they'll fuck up the White House a second time when Obama leaves office. Don't forget how Bill Clinton and his staff stole fucking furniture and vandalized the White House when they left.

He only said that, because he knew zog was gonna start a war with them.