So maplebros, what has this man and his cabinet managed to achieve so far?

so maplebros, what has this man and his cabinet managed to achieve so far?

ive just heard meme after meme but nothing about passing legislation that may benefit you lovely leafs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire#Response_and_aid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gender equality

Fuck Trudeau and fuck leaves.

The cabinet itself is the achievement, just look at that beautiful diversity. I don't see any dwarfs though, could it be that Trudeau hates them or something?

Hate speech laws sent a shit ton of money to africa and plans to massively increase immigration

Nothing, except higher taxes and spending 300% more than he promised, aka cucked us. Fuck this degenerate and his party.

We got medicinal heroine.

Jewdeau is harper in a different suit. He panders to fools with the whole current year optics but his policies are nothing like his pandering.

The worst thing he's done so far is give a bunch of money to Africa so they can swindle it and not help their people with fuck all.

Goddamn retard better help fight Global Warming or else he's unsalvagable as a human being.

Said he would only go 10 billion over budget, on track to be 50 billion over budget.

Were so screwed, Trump should annex the north and impale this fucking waste of air

ballooning the debt
virtue signalling

>le beed isn't a gateway drug xD
Fuck Trudeau

>global warming
This better be a shitpost.

legally they can now get fucked by animals. it is however illegal to fuck an animal.

He gave 2 billion to Africa to waste on global warming projects.

I didn't post a picture of shit, it's not a shitpost. Look at how warm Canada is this year, it is only getting worse.

I mean he provides entertainment for Sup Forums. Does that count?

>shitty hate speech laws because muh trannies
>selling off all our gold.
>doing nothing for fort mac
>being a joke and being ignored at the UN
>being a flamboyant fag in general

also i have relatives from canada coming over here to stay (ive never met them in my life). i just wanted something to talk about to break the ice or whatever. they are from alberta if thats relevant

I heard he was the result of a cuckoldry incident

Look like he gave some guy in a red turban a job.

pretty much everything hes the coolest

hes young, attractive, a playboy, his method of travel to a conference is literally a base jump out of a plane

hes a rockstar literally

he knows boxing and he is educated in physics

this man can do it all hes the best and greatest we could ever want or hope for

seriously hes like an action star whats even going on in reality that he could be so good at everything

hes so calm and humble yet confident and isnt afraid to back down

he does whats right like when the stupid bitches were body blocking a guy from getting through he charged in full elbows and took a bitch out

hes pretty much invincible

That cripple has his wheelchair on power boost.

Where are the chicks with dicks. I don't see any on the cabinet unless it is Trudeau...

Reminder: Turnbull has passed zero bills since the election.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

You mean Canada's second lady prime minister? Fuckin faggot is breaking glass celings every where

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire#Response_and_aid

>Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[50][51] South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.[52] The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[53] Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized. Alberta Premier Rachel Notley vowed to address the issue and ensure that the firefighters were paid a minimum of CA$11.20 per hour as required by the province's labour laws, rather than the CA$15 per day allowance specified in their contract with their South African employer.[54]

what are the cross benchers like in canada? are they meme worthy?

Canada is worst county in England. Brits please get your people under control.

What in the fuck...

Who are the people standing behind The Chinless One? I don't see any brothas or sistas.

agile and innovative poo in loo and his m8 sikh and destroy

Whats the budget for sasquatch pursuit? It better be equal or greater than the global warming budget

bumperino

Bumblebee man, comic book guy, and milhouse are missing from the picture