Guys I literally just started crying thinking about Trump winning on Tuesday. We can do it right? Can we defeat evil...

Guys I literally just started crying thinking about Trump winning on Tuesday. We can do it right? Can we defeat evil? Can we Make America Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it was over before it began

Fuck you drumpfkin. America is already great again for open minded, kind people. Not for Nazis.

>he actually thinks ALL the polls are wrong!
>he thinks Drumpf has even the slimmest chance of actually hitting 270

Can't wait. Saving all of these posts , gonna make a collage and make a "wow it's literally nothing" thread when Hillary wins.

By ballot or bullet were taking our country back

Reported to the FBI and Secret Service. Fucking drumpfkins, they don't even learn

Nate Plutonium even says he has a good shot at winning. Piss off, cunt.

>this nigger thinks the secret service or FBI will fight against the rebels

will you "people" finally leave after Trump wins?

>implying he's even going to win Nevada
did you not hear about the clark county turnout, drumf is getting losing this election because of mexicans

wtf im not a person because i dont support shillumpf? Fuck you. This is our goddamn board, you assholes took it over with your shitty big league truth shit, we're taking it back

Good thing Colorado is a dead heat.
Good thing Michigan is a dead heat (with ran and cold weather on Tuesday).

I cried the other night if Trump lost honestly, I am fucking fearful of Clinton been the president

The average trump supporter everyone. There you have it take a good hard look at OP

I also teared up. I felt hopeless- not that he would lose, but that fucking idiots would take a pedophile, satan worshipping, child sacrificing, human trafficking, selfish fucking criminal over someone who wants to make america great again. But then I remembered- there's a chance he'll win. Im holding on to that boys, Ill hold on to it til the election is over.

You and i both know you came here 2 months ago.

Also, daily reminder that Sup Forums is a trump board and if you dont like it you can fuck off.

Tomorrow is my birtday tho. It would be a good present if he win

>drumph
>ever
Lmaoing at your life

We got this. Envision it in your mind and stay positive. VOTE

We the FBI now.

what's turnout % gonna be this time?

If you wanna cry watch these

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

or

POL IS NOT A FUCKING DRUMPFTA-LOOMPA BOARD YOU FUCKING SERBIAN VERMIN.

When he loses we are going to take over and help push Hillary's policy initiatives and help the dems win the midterms, as any good (unpaid) supporters would do for their candidate.

>No MAGA hats
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Gonna set some record I think
>t. pulling that out of my ass

will be the best day of 2017
I wrote a comment on german cuck media which is usually bashing trump they had to admit that he actually could be elected

I wrote that I can't wait for trump being elected
and for merkel being ordered to visit as it is written in the kanzler act to state her loyality
and that trump will send her to prison for good

got like a zillion likes on that

Kek speaks.

that comeback one is fucking decent

Same here leaf bro. I become overwhelmed with excitement when I imagine him winning next week.
I hope he wins and we get a chance to redeem Canada soon afterwards.

This past week has been a rollercoaster of emotions. From giving up on Trump to being back on the Trump train, I just want to thank all you bros for this glorious ride.

of course the fucking poo in the loo supports the racist shit that trump spews. fuck off, pajeet

We will overcome. Our alternative is the genocide of our people. The left can hide it under as much double think as they want but we deserve to exist and damnit, I for one have the resolve to go to any length to secure that future for us. Win or lose this is just the beginning. We won't let evil win. We'll fight until we can't.

No

Thanks, added you to the collage. Your tears will be remembered for many years

First one made me tear up. Thanks. Have any more?

C O N T R O L
T H E
M E M E S

>C O N T R O L
>T H E
>P L A N E T

Ameri-bros this goes VIRAL tomorrow morning!
>Euro/Asia bros should share now.

>M A G A

pepe is dead

used like a 10 year old condom in ur wallet

please do

How much cheating is really going on? Seems like the DNC is stuffing every state to some extent.

Me too........Tears of pure joy as I think about Trump stomping across our land like a jolly green giant.He is favored of Kek.His enemies will wail and tear their hair.The Smiling Witch will shit herself in public so great be her rage.

Please be my friend

>merkel being ordered to visit as it is written in the kanzler act to state her loyality
What? Can someone confirm if this is true?