So, who had more dedication to his autismo: Mexican Gwenpool shitposter or Namorfag?

So, who had more dedication to his autismo: Mexican Gwenpool shitposter or Namorfag?

1.Namorfag
2.Racist!Doomfag
3.MexiGwen

What about WITCHfag and the Capeshit definition user?

Definition user is too recent. I remember when Racist!Doomfag was posting the same page every day, coupled with other threads. He had two "Doom is evil/racist/whatever" threads at the same time at one point.

I'm not the one who has to flock to the defense of edgefish each and every time someone voices their opinions

Namorfans are the damaged ones who sperg out every time and need to "defend the honor" of a comic character

I want to know more, what is Racist!Doomfag?

I always laugh when I read the name "McKenzie Boy".

A guy who posts various pics from Doom's history of him being racist or classist, with some shitty headline like "Jesus Vic". That's all it takes, really, the threads are good bait.

What are the differences between Racist!Doomfag, Mexican Gwenposter and Namorfag baiting approaches?

They're all the same person

Wait....just wait....have we ever seen all three of these posters in the same room at the same time?

Namor? More like such a bore!

Racist!Doomfag despises Namorfag.

I know about Namorfag and Racist Doomfag but who's Mexican Gwenpool Shitposter

Namorfag posts the sameimage and the same thread. Racist!Doomfag cycles through various pics and set-ups. Another shitposter worth a mention is Villain!Tonyfag. He allows a time period between his posts, but they're of higher quality to the others, as they actually have some basis in reality and aren't merely shitposts. Superior!Tonyfag and him might be the same person.

Namorfag is the easiest to bait, because she literally cannot help herself. You don't have to worry about subtlety or nuance. She will post in any thread with Namor in the OP. It's a psychiatric condition, clearly. Like moth to flame.
case in point:

Go to a Gwenpool storytime. He will be there.

Gwenpool? More like runny stool!

Was it Namorfag who was shitting on Warren Ellis repeatedly in the last Namor thread or just some other user?

Umm no, the pattern I see is
>An user posts that they simply do not like a character
>Legions of Namor fans come out of the woodwork sperging out in offense and they shitpost a hundred replies in a blind rage that someone does not love their precious Angryfish Man
>user then replies with reasons why they do not care fo rthe character
>Angry Fish fans then attack them even more and fall further into their delusion that it is somehow a successful character and refer to imaginary and nonexistent storyarcs as their "proof" that he is worthwhile

it's pretty sad to see really....

Mexican Gwenposter falseflagged as a Gwenpool fan, spamming threads about how she was a revolutionnary character and her comic was the BEST ever, and then proceded to refute arguments he had constructed.
Namorfag, ironically, is really angry and one note about Namor being an angry one note character. He's more upfront about his autism but he's still arguing against his own strawmen most of the time. Also cuckoldry.
I must have missed RacistDoomfag.

Yea I never cared about Gwenpool or went to any of the threads so I missed that one

It was odd tho, they weren't going too hard in the story time after yesterday's thread.

>I must have missed RacistDoomfag.
He just posts pic related and Sup Forumsmblr goes wild.

>Villain!Tonyfag
Now that's a quality shitposter. Sure, the threads still are bait but at least they're btter written, and rather interesting.

So we're just going to ignore Lee?

Didn't Mexican Gwenfag also spam the board with Gwenpool hate threads full of samefagging for a while or was that some other autist?

On that note, Damifag shouldn't be left out of any autist contests.

Isn't Namor Doom's best bro?

namorfag why do you do this? you've somehow managed to embarrass yourself on an anonymous imageboard. You physically cannot stop yourself from obsessively posting. You've made yourself a joke. And not even a bad joke, a sad one.
Is someone forcing you to do this?

I'm blanking on that.

Eh... not really. Doom has no friends. He tolerates Namor because he's easy to manipulate. He likes Stark & Strange the most, going with canon.

Neither of them really do "bros". They're pretentious selfish cunts who have sometimes shared interests.

And this is the kind of delusion Namor fans have. I just state that I do not care for a character but you guys come in to turn it into a huge trolling shitfest because you cannot handle someone not liking a character that you like.

To the point of making an all new thread dedicated to intolerance of a person who does not like characters you like

>I'm blanking on that.

>namorfag why do you do this?
Why did Marvel make Captain America a nepotist retard?
Why did Marvel make Sue a dumb, shallow cunt?
Why Marvel loves cuckoldry?

Would be great if they got together in hating T'Challa

Capeshit Definition user makes me want to kill myself. Such an insufferable bastard

Just get a tripcode already, you whiner. Your samefagging never fools anyone, and it'll make it easier to filter you.

Doom doesn't hate T'Challa. Apart from Hudlin's bullshit, they always valued each other as rulers. Doom's closest "friends" are: Strange (due to T&T), T'Challa (Kings and all that) & Stark (Doomquest Trilogy, respect about his way of doing things).

Doom is a funny motherfucker.
Context?

I'm starting to hate Spoiler!, our next big resident namefag. He's this smug, contrarian asshole who loves capeshit

Oh. Fuck...

Where does Scrapper fit into all of this?

Really hope Marvel changes the way they treat Namor.

Reed and Sue must be comic back soon, and they sure as hell will make Sue and Namor interact not long after. Will she be written as a dumb shallow cunt, or will she call him out on the things he has done?

Cucklovers and Namorfags are the minority. I hope Marvel understand that people would rather read a smart Sue than a dumb Sue.

I honestly miss that about Doom. The guy used to be a petty cunt with magic and science who wanted to prove himself smarter. Making a fearless, ultra-serious, GL-Willpower-having bad-ass kinda ruins him.

Yeah, "Mexican Gwenfag" is the one people used to call Megafag. Still sometimes tries to force the stupid ''baby hands" thing.
I still don't think any of these are worse than Squirrel Girl. He may actually be at least one of them, the autism is similar.

She has other interests!`

Can't say I disagree.

kek/10

I'm not saying that I want him to be a joke, but I liked the fact that he wasn't evil, as much as he was petty. Making him a cold-blooded murderer with no friends, no associates, no relationships, nothing, but still having him be the ultimate bad-ass, ruins the character a bit.

But Sue being a dumb cunt is in character.

Technically, all of his sins have been erased from secret wars.

No, it is not. Everyone who has read Fantastic Four knows that.

She BECOMES a dumb cunt when writers decide that its time to tease some cuckoldry.

Racist!Doomfag doesn't seem to understand that Doom run a Meritocracy.

Namorfag, I'm starting to wonder if you actually even read comics.

That guy that really hates Stjepan Sejic. I'm 99% sure that he's secretly Shadman.

WITCHfag has been pretty persistent lately. No one had even talked about that show that much until the past couple of weeks.

Lies.

Shuri is still dead, which means that everything Namor has done to Wakanda wasn't erased, including killing thousands of civilians.

Sue ignoring all of the others Namor's crimes is already bad, but if she decides to ignore mass murder because her pussy is to wet, then she should die already.

If the writers make her a dumb cunt, then she's a dumb cunt, Namorfag. You don't have to like it or read it. I'm not sure why you can't wrap your head around a simple concept like that. Throwing a fit isn't going to change anything.

wew, did Sue get Reed's powers and stretch her boobs?

he's fucking annoying cause he sits for hours in any thread that has Sejic on art and shitposts. He literally has no life

At this point he kind of has popular villain rot. He's been through so many writers trying to make him literally everything that he's settled on a bland mess.

Okay, then.

Marvel's best wife is a dumb cunt who can't help herself around murderous angry fish man.

What about BarryFag that shits up any thread involving a Flash?

If that was the case, then Namor did nothing wrong again.

Because the Avengers started that shit. But only If you believe cyclops is right.

>I swear I don't want comics to be just morality tales!
>but my waifu "lusts" over a guy whose actions are immoral, she should die!

Best wife used to be Mary Jane before Marvel went full retard.
Its not even a Barryfag, its a Flashfag that plays both the Barry/Wally sides to cause infighting

Now you actually sound like someone that's read an FF comic. Nicely done, Namorfag. You're improving!

That was war between Wakanda and Atlantis, and legally distinct from murder. Geneva Conventions and whatnot.

... and science-men twice her age when she's like 12, and young Spider boys, and exotic black guys, ...

I don't know that Geneva conventions cover throwing an ocean at civilians.

I assume that's a Hudlin page. May as well count it as non-canon.

"Those two brave man should join the Avengers. I will use my influence to make people ignore all the bad things they have ever done.

My pal's don't have to worry about the law."

I believe Wakanda has one of those "everyone is in the military" things, like Israel.

...Namor fans really have no love for the human life, huh?

Seems like a bad idea.
And I mean I doubt if you bomb a children's hospital in Israel people would just go "it's okay they're soldiers".

And again drowning people is probably against the rules, and an ocean in this case was definitely a weapon that caused mass destruction.

Namor is probably liable except if you play the "Phoenix did it" card, which people wouldn't buy.

I feel like I should mention the rare Wondyfag who will pop into Wonder Woman threads and will go on autistic rants claiming to be the only real WW fan on the board.