Things everybody on Sup Forums likes

Let's get some positivity going.

DCAU

nope
/thead over

Started strong
Then went to shit. Anyway, here's my contribution.

it will benice but short thread

>A meme character people only like for Gurihiru's nice art.

I was surprised how invested I got into The Bellybuttons. And now I'm pissed at the long wait

I mean to be fair, that's what Gurihiru do, right? People aren't exactly superfans of og Power Pack either.

It's a compelling comic. Heaven knows why, but I read it every time it's posted.

everything up until 1990

I remember we collectively loved Wolverine: First Class when it came out.

I miss fun!

Everyone loves Courage, right?

Fuck Yes Usagi Yojimbo
I've even got the RPG.

Everyone might not like this, but if you don't, then you don't exist to me. So, same difference.

The one true answer. People hating on the Sandman is like people hating on the Wire. It happens, but very infrequently, and most of it is trolling

Far from Ennis' best, but also far from his worst, I'll grant you.
The correct post would have been Hitman, obviously.

OBJECTION

Anyone who doesn't is... very naughty...

That my friend is BPRD and not the adventures of best boy.

this panel

BPRD is still pretty good though.

Should we add Bill Finger too?

yep

MY NAME IS

chicka chicka slim shady

I dislike Sandman because Gaiman is a okay writer and his prose is nothing special.

While killing off Ted and ruining Max in one move was shitty, the resulting stories following Booster had an emotional weight that wouldn't have been possible without it and im glad they exist.

Idk user that sounds like indifference more than dislike

Seconding Beta Ray Bill

Nextwave

I was saying Gurihiru and not Bill, but sure. Everyone does love Beta Ray Bill.

>that Rouge

Also, is that Ixis Naugus in his hair?

Literally impossible to dislike.

o-oh my

It's the Sup Forums version of a Reese's Cup.

Jesus we just had a thread about you two fags

Thanks for saving this thread. Sandman is great. Also Books of Magic

word. Books of Magic is top notch

FINAL CRISIS
I
N
A
L

C
R
I
S
I
S

BRB is the one true Superman of Marvel.

>A meme character people only like for Flick-The-Thief's nice art.

Fixed for you.

>Mr. Jameson, i'm M.A.N.

What did he mean by this?

Going by the "If nobody talks about it, nobody has anything to complain about" rule of thumb

I dislike almost everything already posted.

Not enough people on this board read comics that are actually good, so the truth is Grendel is fairly unknown. Dave storytimed the whole thing not too long ago. Anyone who's aware of Grendel likes it though. I was considering storytiming the Shadow crossover but Sup Forums has been extra faggoty lately.

I love how Nextwave finally is getting some more recognition around here

I absolutely hate Marvel, like, hate enough to become Hitler, but I do love Beta Ray Bill and a few other characters.

I want to be as cool as you

Also, Tommy

I've never read any BRB. Where should I start?

Easily accomplished since I'm a loser.

You don't truly hate Marvel if you have a fondness for some of its characters, user.
You hate what Marvel's become.

I suppose that's more true, but the hate just blinds everything. it sad that the only time I buy something Marvel related it deals with things published in the 80's and 90's.

mignola is a sell out

>hating thin lizzy
Fuck you too bud

I've played enough Capcom games to know it's perfectly possible to enjoy the products they used to make and then hate the company for refusing to sell it to you.

>this shit again

When it was first coming out it was pretty popular, but we're like... 11 years removed now?

But, if a new audience is just discovering it they are in for a treat.

With the whole Ghost powers thing she's going to be essentially a new character, and to be perfectly honest its not like Alice was anything sacred in the first place. She's there so there can be someone other than Hellboy to receive exposition and eventually be something more for Hellboy to be sad about.

And Mignola's always been hands of with adaptations. He created Joe Golem specifically as a back up in case the first film was so bad it sunk the character.

I think that's what's happening. It used to be big on Sup Forums, then it went away for a long time, and now I think new readers are bringing it back

What is your objection to this?

I'm a bit disappointed Bill never got a movie appearance

I still can't make it past the covers/missing posters without tearing up like the little bitch I am

If I didn't have to work tonight, I'd stream all the Popeye two-reelers for you all.

Mouse guard is great

Simonson Thor until Ragnarok
His Secret Invasion mini
Godhunter

>wanting best bro to apear in the mcu doing quips
heretical

>Things everybody on Sup Forums digs

Thankyou!

Wh-what's happening here?

he was happy as a clam when the white dude step down from the rol he was excited to play because he wasn't asian even when the character is half european, funny how that work huh

Considering how they handled the Thor movies, it might have been for the best.