WHAT HAPPENED BURGERS?

Is the absolute madman alright?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1JOrn2Txc
gma.yahoo.com/president-obama-defends-trump-protester-clinton-rally-213308384--abc-news-topstories.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Jerry. You haven't met your daily quota of bull semen. Auntie Merkel will be furious!

What makes you think jerry is a typical stereotypic and quintessential german name, mohammed?

I don't speak Arabic

Jerry?

We are breaking the conditioning. Literally turning normies into brownshirts.

Jerry??

Fuck Jerry

I believe that was their nickname for us during the time we threw them into the sea in dunkirk, bombed London and let the desert fox lose on them. It got replaced by "Krauts" after the Americans saved them from occupation.

Clinton plant pretended to have a gun at Trump rally. Claims to be a "republican against Trump" but archives of his fb show him supporting Hillary. Because members of the crowd wrestled him to the ground before Secret Service got to him, CTR is running a narrative that Trump supporters are violent (go look at r/politics).

Some Killary supporter (whether he was paid by her or not is yet to be found out) tried to assassinate Trump during rally. SS dealt with him, Trump continued rally as usual.

the plant is part of the pedo wing too.

What the fuck man. They can't pay a homeless guy they use the pedo associate to birddog?

How many children died in Libya and Syria because of Trump?

rare

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Fucking Jerry!

Fuck you CTR!!

The democrats staged that event with that Trump supporter, that guy was a plant, used to make them look good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1JOrn2Txc

You can tell that guy isn't a Veteran, he's wearing a costume.

And they staged that Trump protestor saturday, so the media could portray Trump as some monster who doesn't let people protest, and that his supporters are violent.

gma.yahoo.com/president-obama-defends-trump-protester-clinton-rally-213308384--abc-news-topstories.html

You're 100% right.

IT'S THE HEADLINE IN ALL NEWSPAPERS HERE TODAY

You're saying that's not a standard issue uniform?

He's fine.

Saw him in Denver about 3 hours after that happened in NV.

rare
a
r
e

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

IIRC, during the UK or USA missions in Call of Duty 2, they called the germans Jerries, I thought that was how they called germans.

"rare flag" is such a shitty meme

And yes, he's fine, although there are a couple shitstorms brewing about who this guy was and what his intentions were, "True Conservative" who couldn't bear the thought of people voting for Trump or Shrillary plant

German education

Dude he admitted he supported hillary canvassing.. It's no secret shill

The man was registered republican for 8 years and voted in the republican primaries

Why is SS so incompetent?
They've reacted late, just like last time.

If the SS wasn't incompetent you might not be alive right now friend :^)

hehehe

You're wrong, my grand-grandmother housed german officers during occupation :^)