THIS ELECTION HAS LITERALLY SPAWNED A BATTLE BETWEEN PAGAN DEITIES

THIS ELECTION HAS LITERALLY SPAWNED A BATTLE BETWEEN PAGAN DEITIES.

KEK WAS SPAWNED BY OUR SPICY MEMES, DIGITS, AND DEDICATION.

MOLOCH AND MINERVA LITERALLY REQUIRE PEOPLE TO KILL EACH OTHER AND DEGRADE THEMSELVES AS BEAST FOR ONLY A TASTE OF POWER.

THIS IS WHY THIS ELECTION HAS BECOME WHAT IT HAS. PAGAN GODS ARE AT WAR AND WE ARE THEIR PAWNS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwalO6-yR8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NUr3skWb6zA
youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We still have kek, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

This is what the question is :

Do we receive digits from Kek, or do we deliver digits for Kek?

Kek
>Chaos
>Worshippers are greasy basement dwelling neckbeards, prepared to make no sacrifices.

MOLOCH
>Unlimited strength
>Unlimited power.
>Unlimited respect
>Power over weather
>Enslavement to your enemies
>Powerful worshippers make sacrifices to him daily

MINERVA
>goddess of wisdom
> courage
>inspiration
>civilization
>law and justice
>mathematics
>strength
>war strategy
>the arts
>crafts and skill
>Renowned as the god of intellectuals, patron goddess of many universities and foundations of learning.

I know which two gods I am getting behind.

MOLOCH and MINERVA not KEK. ok?

doobles or this is fake and gay

so close sorry to fail you kek

i will go fap now

PRAISE KEK!

>believing in pagan gods
lmao
jesus will btfo all you sinners and non-believers

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

WITH MEMES WE SHALL WIN THE DAY

i offer these digits as a tribute to kek

what a fucking pleb
consider this if u can with your subterranean education. Kek is the God of Chaos, tell me how your enslavement of slaves, would work out against that? What aout Minerva's laws and justice, what about her war strategy, crafts and skill? What doest this 'order' stand against chaos? >Universe moves from order into disorder, thus the God of Chaos only becomes stronger.
My your gods rot. Praise Kek.

TRIPS JOHNSON WINS

the lack of dubs is disturbing

I am jealous of your piety.

How BTFO do you think Moloch and Minerva followers have to be though? All of a sudden, within the span of a year, the followers of Kek brought him to rule. Not through blood worship, not from child sacrifice, through double digits and memes.

neither kek nor pagan deities are a match for the occult

noice

>pepe An hero

looks like kek requires no answer

You are right to see through my trick question, user. With an answer you receive direction. With direction you receive order.

Order is the antithesis of kek.

Also, I hope you are safe and well in south korea.

Shadilay

>7575
kek approves

this is exactly what biocentrism theory is and it's believed to be a real thing on a quantum level

>implying i ever bought into that kek/false god praising degeneracy

Another bump before I sleep.

Kek isn't Pagan.

you forgot to mention that kek can produce repeating numbers

Shadilay

You are correct OP

need more digits

praise kek

Youre all pawns. You, just as much as Hillary.

Pro tip, kek isn't real. Moloch isn't real. Minerva isn't real.

Satan is real. His demons are real. They are smiling at your ignorance as you willingly subject yourselves to chains of darkness. You are worshipping the devil.

You will understand your folly one day, but it will be too late.

that was gr8

>implying kek didn't put me on the path to rediscovering Christianity

But can you understand these digits?

Democracy will be undone and a new form of government will rise within the next 10 years. Digits confirm.

Also Trump will win and Allies will wage war on Gulf States

Dont be dumb, that shitty Washington statue was a dumb Neoclassical statue in a time that that was already outdated. Congress wanted to throw it in a river

Kek is a faggot

Jesus doesn't participate in this election, he couldn't even win GOP primary.

Do not worship false idols. Let these digits convince you!

How long until Kek gets a cute anime girl avatar? I can't connect to a frog as well as I can to a cute anime girl.

oh please,

Old gods > New

How serious are you guys about this frog magic
Is this still a meme?

PRAISE HIM

Memes are eternal

Kek is eternal

SHADILAY

make some research fag, kek is an ancient Egyptian god, he was a frog, and also represented obscurity and the unknown, and thus chaos

I must sacrifice more frogs to my lord.

I do not wish to know about the meme god
I want to know about the people who praise their digits

bump

Enjoy being eaten up by the void on your day of judgement.

I look forward to being a fitting sacrifice for my Horrid King Besmear'd in BLOOD.

We obviously deliver them

That strangely made sense... Really made me think. I'll have to re watch it later

So for all you Christfags who are worried about this or calling Kek a pagan diety, that is not true.

Kek is part of the ogdoad, wich is the egyptian version of the creator god and other parts mixed in.

The story of the ogdoad is like that of The first books of the old testament, very similar.

Now we know kek is not the Father.

He is not that son, that is jesus

So whats left, and makes the most sense.

THE HOLY SPIRIT

That is Kek, this came to me and it makes total sense. It is the force that controls how things work, the ether. This is why reality can be bent, this is why it is so powerful, this is why it came to us A CHRISTIAN BOARD. The whole frog thing is a big joke, but the battle is serious. We stand with God against the forces of Evil. As much as we say we want "Happening" and Armageddon, we are preventing Revelations by preventing Hillary from getting in the White House.

Do not Abandon God for Kek, know that they are working together and not only defeating our enemies, but making a joke out of them.

it is a big no-no for goyim

tight

Kek sometimes uses digit to speak his will

sometimes our praise gets give him energy

sometimes he grants them as a blessing

What about team Jesus???

Transcend all that kike bullshit.

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwalO6-yR8Q

PRAISE KEK

niggers can keep kek

Praise Kek

SHADILAY

>Praise Him!

K E E P
D I G G I N G

youtube.com/watch?v=NUr3skWb6zA

DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS
DELETE LARP THREADS
>BAN LARPERS

I feel like David Bowie atm guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU

FYI-Christian redpill. All gods exist in the realm of ideas. They are perfect forms which can be distinguished from other forms. They are the source of our ability to conceive of and implement different ideas to different results. Jesus Christ, aka Yehova is the God Most High. He is also an idea/form but is rendered as "son of God" because he is only a form just like the other gods. "God" God is actually apart from our universe, His influence affects us, like sunlight, but He's not actually part of the universe nor an actor within it. Thus Christ Jesus is the form that represents what God would be, were He an actor within the universe. That is why he's rendered as "Son of God". There never was a carpenter son of Mary. Jews were confused why Rome kicked their ass and no messiah King arose to make them a world empire. So some Jews adapted Chrsitian teachings and claimed that Jesus Christ the cosmic redeemer God actually was on earth as a man, this fulfilling ALSO the messiah prophecies. They stole the John the Baptist myth (which itself was an allegorical synthesis of stories told about multiple teachers of the baptizing Essene sect), and also retold parts of the Hebrew bible and this became the gospel narrative. Stories from popular Greek adventure tales from 200 BC were names changed adapted to be the stories of "Paul the Apostle" (I shit you not). Regardless, in true Chrsitianity all pagan gods do exist (rather, consider pagan gods like a local culture's name for something real, like a narrative avatar), but Christ himself is the most high among them, a form of godliness which is real as fuck but not actually part of our universe.

Dingdingding.

The holy spirit is in all of us ;) use it wisely.

Isn't that David Duke?