Clinton Pizza, Cheese Pizza

In a hidden network, it was found a forum called cheese pizza. (CP) Where do people mean by requests pizza photo \ videos with underage children, the number of slices in the request implies an age. Due to the recent leaks from the headquarters of Hillary-mail, where the pizza is commemorated frequently, it may be interesting.

Bump

For hungry Hillary Clinton staffers, the meal of choice is something that doesn't cost a lot of dough — pizza.

Pizza accounted for 66.2 percent of the Clinton campaign's fast food spending in the third quarter, according to an analysis of Federal Election Commission filings from news site Vocativ.

What OP was trying to say is that pedos on the deep web seem to use the same code words for their pedo stuff as your politicians whose emails have been leaked, and that you guys could use this as a clue.
So tell us, dear 4channers, why was yesterday's thread closed? Is Sup Forums compromised? Do your mods want to stop you from digging too deep with your investigation or what?

what a shit thread

MODS MODS MODS

Why?

He wants it shut down, most people can't handle seeing that this is our reality.....

Could you give us a breakdown of keywords that are used?

There's pizza, then there's sausage/no sausage and toppings, and I think there was sauce as well. Also the number of slices of pizza used to indicate the kids' age. It seems 8ch found this too, also yesterday, same as we did.

bump for teh KEK

Countries with toothpaste flags should be banned

>another one unable to come to terms with reality

Fucking pajamas

What for? Do you have the fears of my fellow citizens? Maybe you're just a fan of cheese pizza, and you're not nice that opened this topic?

>LOL GLOBALIST ELITES USE Sup Forums SLANG FROM 2006!
WE R LEGION!
EXPECT US xD!

Fucking kek

That's what I thought when I saw those pizza references in the emails, but that is exactly what they seem to be doing.

>mfw when 0 slices in op

the slang used before 2006, my young friend