This is Robobuddies. Say something nice about her

This is Robobuddies. Say something nice about her.

She was wrong about trollhunters

She's the least vapid cartoon reviewer. Which is surprising considering the fact she's penis-challenged.

She would be GOOD at making videos but she has a huge PROBLEM:

She thinks that making jokes every 2 seconds is a good way of making her videos fun to watch.

If anything is annoying and sometimes makes even the most simple of points really hard to sit throught.

This and she brings too much real world logic into cartoons, like that Danny Phantom episode in which she spend like 5 minutes ranting on how the characters walking from point A to point B should have been waay shorter compared to what we saw.

nitpicking the shit out of a dumb cartoon doesn't make you seem smart, just autistic.

Maybe a cartoon like Avatar can be nitpicked a little bit because clearly is trying to be more detailed and grounded compared to fucking Danny Phantom

While she's doing a review, I want to hold her hand

She dress slutty.

This is Robobuddies IRL, say something nice about her

I still want to hold her hand.

Censor it!

She filled my lurid curiousity about Alpha and Omega.

i thought her steven universe vid was ok

Damn, Robobuddies looks like *THAT*?!

Apparently.

>She thinks that making jokes every 2 seconds is a good way of making her videos fun to watch

I call that The John Oliver Problem.

I like her videos and I find her style of humor she puts into her videos to be charming

she's fine
just ugly/nerdy bitches being jealous

She puts more effort into her avatar's animation than any other cartoon "reviewer". And at least has an idea as to how the technical side of animation works.

She's the 3rd best cartoon channel after the pan man and mars reviews.

Its not the first time being posted here faggot

i dont know who this is but that character is cute.

She successfully managed to get a small army of Sup Forums neckbeards to watch her videos and support her. Not really that hard to accomplish with a pussy but that's more than most youtube reviewers.

She looks exactly like some girl I know but that's impossible, she doesn't like cartoons