What will you do if Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes the 45th U.S. President in two days?

What will you do if Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes the 45th U.S. President in two days?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43648
youtube.com/watch?v=QCej7EvgzVA
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11011
youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8
youtube.com/watch?v=zN3FapjBLX4
youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be mildly disappointed.

Shitpost the Americlaps for days about it. Hope she gets assassinated right quick. Then get bloody annoyed as America turns into a shithole and drags everyone else down with it.

Have a bottle of good wine and enjoy the greatest butthurt party in Sup Forums ever.

Shitpost

cut my wrists

Enjoy all of the salty tears.

She IS going to win. I can't believe that the people on this website who pride themselves on being politically aware actually think Trump has a snow balls chance in hell. It boggles my mind.

it wont happen

Buy more ammo

Well, civil will break out in most, if not all major cities within the first two years. In order to distract and attempt to mollify the masses, she will begin a world war with either Russia, China or both.

It is a proven fact that Hillary Clinton is a warmonger and has directly funded State Sponsored Terrorism and has been involved in the overthrowing of sovereign nations.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43648

In her emails to John Podesta, Hillary Clinton admits that she knows that the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia provide clandestine financial and logistical support to ISIL/ISIS/IS and other radical Sunni groups in the region. Under SoS Clinton arms shipments doubled to Saudi Arabia and the gulf states, which totaled $33 billion in 2015 alone. Saudi Arabia has been using tactical neutron bombs on Yemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCej7EvgzVA

By overthrowing the Libya, she has let the metaphorical genie out of the bottle, flooding Europe with refugees trying to escape the chaos that she has created, which she openly laughs about. In her relentless pursuit of power, she has caused the death and displacement of 15 million children, women and men in Libya, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

With the rhetoric that she has directed at Russia (and China see Goldman Sacs speeches), Hillary's bloodthirsty quest for power will likely create a death toll that will surprise Pol Pot, Stalin, and even Mao. It seems that her self-hatred will be directed at the world, causing her to be known has the largest mass murder the world has even seen.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11011

So I'd start scouting for a location in or near the mountains with a source of fresh water.

I'll come here to witness the butthurt, but that's unlikely, Trump is going to win and the butthurt from the liberals will be much more superior, because they are far more emotional and retarded, and it will make for a topkek level never reached before in the history of the internet. I can't wait to see how many times moving to Canada gets tweeted and I can't wait to see it as the number 1 trend worldwide on twitter.

I can fucking guarantee you Hillary will not be the next president of the United States of America. I swear to god, if I'm wrong I will chop my balls off and feed them to my dog before shoving a little league baseball bat forcefully up my ass and running into the street naked. I don't even fucking care if you cap this, that's how goddamn sure I am that Hillary Rod-Ham Clinton will not win. TRUMP WILL WIN. TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

film and post here or you're nothing but a big fat phony

go to work the next day,
Watch my stock portfolio rebound from the market recover from the fear of america almost doing the most stupid thing ever.
start getting ready for thanksgivings and xmas.

I won't fucking need to because he won't lose.

We cant have his fingers anywhere near The Button.

Move to Antarctica and freeze to death

You're about to be a ball-less, naked sodomite.

Lose faith in America.

You guys had a good run, but China is ascendant.

This.

How can you be so sure? Media and polls have conditioned the average joe to believing Trump doesn't stand a chance. They're committing voter fraud as we speak and it's not a major story.

I'm not afraid to put my dick where my mouth is for a cause I believe in.

I'm already stocking up on canned foods and bottled water, so I can shut myself indoors for a while if things get ugly.

BRAN NEW NORMIE REPILL
>BRAN NEW NORMIE REPILL
BRAN NEW NORMIE REPILL
>BRAN NEW NORMIE REPILL

Lose £400

And fear for my right to think and act freely.

Kick back and actually relax that the Trump nightmare is over.

That and what posted too.

>Shitpost the Americlaps for days about it.

This, I'm already prepping my meme folder.

caution:

----DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD----

The authorities are gauging the reaction for when they rig the election

This.

shitpost on Sup Forums the whole day

we are politically aware which is why trump will win, wake up burger

>Lose faith in America.
>You guys had a good run, but China is ascendant.
I can't see the USA staying ahead of China for long if she wins. China still has much to catch up on but they have the entire state running everything with long term goals carefully planned. Under Hillary the USA has everyone selling out the USA for a short term profit.

They are making good progress at eliminating US tech companies from their domestic markets. As they are focused on advancing technology as fast as possible, US companies purely focused on short term profit will fall behind if left alone.

I would celebrate! :D

Start preparing for the world going to shit. Learn an actual trade instead of office slave bullshit I'm doing now, maybe. Get a gun if I can.

Just in case she drags USA down in the shitter deep enough that it will pull everyone down along with it.

Drink myself further into the oblivion. Won't stop me if Trump wins either tbhfamalam

Accept that saving the West was always false hope.

>I can't see the USA staying ahead of China for long if she wins.

nah man, China is eventually going to kill itself with acid rain and the excessive air pollution.

India is what you need to be worried about, actually.

Go on with my life. We all knew she would win anyway. Trump is the only person she could beat.

Not a trumpfag but I would love to see him pull the win out of his ass and deny her the chance to be president when she's this close.

Riots will be fun to watch on the telly too.
>Live in NC
>Only 50 miles from Raleigh
help Sup Forums

Southside VA bro here. I got a bigass farm we can hold it down when the shit gets real

you're far enough away no worries

won't happen

wont deliver

I shall shitpost.

I shall insult the Trump supporters should Hillary wins.

And I shall insult Hillary supporters should Trump wins.

Hoping for a Trump win though as it'll be more likely to cause a massive chimpout.

Bullshit. It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong and chop off his balls.

Close my business run for House of Representatives as a Republican against the incumbent Democrat.

Take the black pill and throw away the last shred of hope I had for humanity.

Blame Australia.

checked and kek'd.

what are you going to guarantee that with, you only own a crusty masturbation sock in the bedroom of your mothers bedroom. You guarantee are not worth the jack you put in your sock.

Go to Cenk's protest rally at Clinton HQ in New York on election day. We're gonna demand that she get money out of politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=zN3FapjBLX4

fbdfb

Hide.

lmfao, pathetic

who the qt ?

I request political asylum to Russia.

that'll be amazing if hillary loses.

doubtful that she will though.

Come here to watch the butthurt and shitpost

Buy guns and look for property in Alaska to avoid the happenings.

Probably enjoy a new season of All Aussie Adventures

Nobody becomes the president in two days. Nobody will be sworn into office until January 20th.

>Hill gets elected President
>Shitstorm ensues
>things return to normal quickly
>100000000 doubleget happens
>Kek draws it's energy to hit the white house with a lightning strike so strong that it vaporizes everyone inside, including hilldog
> Trump builds a golden White house in it's place and moves in late december
>ahead of schedule and under budget.

>hide yo' kids
>hide yo' wife
>and hide your husband cuz they rapin' errbody in here.

>you don't have to come and confess
>we lookin' for pics
>we gonna find 'em
>we gonna find 'em

>so you can have yo' neck snapped
>yo' neck snapped
>so you can have yo' neck snapped
>yo' neck snapped

>Traitor! Traitor!
>TRAY-TRAY-TRAITOR!

FSB: The post

Only thing that will bother me is having to listen to the non-stop barrage of "HERSTORY" and "HISTORY MADE" etc, just pure narcissism on her part, but the media will lap it up as it's an endless "feel good story".

Ergh, fuck it

I will never again buy anything from an American. Fuck them and their jobs. They had a chance and they blew it.

Actually we were doing so well the predators had to come here to keep from being destroyed entirely,

The election isn't real you fucking morons. Get over it and move on with your life.

answer these dubs u fag

I'll bring CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

Get me somma that sweet jew-alien pussy!

Checked
I pray you are right

Even if she wins the elections (which she wont) she wont become president in two days.

Let's face it, we want Trump to win because it would mean easy change. His presence alone would be powerful enough to change the direction of the western empire into our favor.
If this woman wins, then all it means is that this change will be up to us. The situation will be dire and it will get darker with each passing day. You better put everything you got into growing your own power then. We are complacent now because we have the luxury too. While we are comfy on Sup Forums, there is a Trump out there fighting for us. If he falls, there will be no great leader left.

In short: if she wins, the time has finally come for Sup Forums to enter the physical world.

wait for them nukes to drop

Fight in the inevitable civil war.

remove several of our sitting politicians. we simply cannot allow for a known criminal, who has a mountain of evidence against them floating in the public domain, lead our country. the chances for other countries to blackmail her into further stupidity and lawlessness are too great.

go to work and pay my tax

Did you not get the memo?
/P
pol/ is kill. It will be gone after the election

Breathe a sigh of relief, and maybe throw a parade afterward.

Hack her email.

Pride parades are usually during the summer m8

Prepare for another cold war.

go back to shitposting on Sup Forums

SVR you fucking incompetent.

Spend less, save more. Research more workarounds for Obamacare/legal ways to pay less taxes. Hope there's a less shit candidate in 4 years.

1. Wait for Impeachment.
2. Wait for FBI.
3. Wait for protests.
4. Wait for corruption.

>if

Come on to Sup Forums and troll all of the people crying over it.

I'll do the same thing if Trump wins though.

this

I have my flight booked out of the country for 9pm PST on the 8th

Only way she can win is via fraud, so enjoy the events after where she's dragged on to the street and burned at the stake

Cry

This is the true patrician

I assume this video will be playing on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

Be disappointed but ultimately realize it was bound to happen as people fear change. Gain a little bit of entertainment from the small, isolated riots from Trump supporters the next week or so before they all kind of lose steam and move on with their lives. Settle into another four years of status quo. It won't be crushing by any means, just a bit disappointing considering our population and the system itself.