I live in Pennsylvania (Bucks Country)

I live in Pennsylvania (Bucks Country)

I was gonna vote for Johnson/Weld but Gary had a meltdown and Weld came out for Hillary.

I'm 80% sure I'm going to vote for Hillary (and tell my parents and 2 siblings to do the same), but I swear on my life and my God, I will vote for Trump is someone in this thread convinces me to.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/08/battleground-226780
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12086505/Tony-Blairs-phone-conversations-with-Colonel-Gaddafi-revealed.html
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/EconomistLetter11012016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
evonomics.com/do-immigrants-import-their-economic-destiny-garrett-jones/
akarlin.com/2012/05/berlin-gets-bad-news-from-pisa/
youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bucks Country
wood dweller ur vote doesn't mean shit if you're not with in the city pleb

Also live in bucks, literally trump signs everywhere I go and I love it. Literally just a little bit of research into Hillarys political past and you will immediately change your mind. I reccomend the film Clinton cash, really opened my eyes to things I didn't know about.

this will convince you

Vote for Hillary and see USA become a Hispanic majority nation in your life time. I hope you enjoy that.

why would they threaten canada like this? they have no say in whos elected in the US

I think you already made up your mind. Go on, do the socially acceptable thing. You can boast about it later to your friends. Go for the safe option, another 8 years of failed foreign interventions, corruption, waste and incompetence doesn't sound so bad if you are already used to it.

On the other hand you have a wild card, I'm not going to lie. Trump is a guy who never held office, there's a 50% chance hell be a good president who will indeed drain the swamp and get the necessary reforms rollin. The choice is up to you: Steady predictable decline or a possible Trumpcard.

this got my dick rock hard. Lobbying is destroying this country.

Do you want your country degenerate more? Vote Hillary

Bucks County is one of the top 25 battleground counties

politico.com/story/2016/08/battleground-226780

I don't really give a shit about that. I'm more concerned about economic policy. Hillary seems like a solid neoconservative - GHW Bush is voting for her and I admire him.

Socially acceptable in my area is voting for Trump.

First: I agree with this, although I don't know if it'll actually do anything

Second: Same. They work in networks.

Third: This seems good

Fourth: I didn't even know this was a thing

Fifth: Once again, good intentions, but that's not how those people function.

>ever voting for Hillary
literally why

Do you hate yourself?

I'm from Bucks county too. You better not vote for Hillary you fucking faggot. The dindus are literally invading

Here is my answer: because I think both have big problems. Look at how the FBI has had to go into an internal revolution to reveal the corruption Hillary Clinton has carried out. Our system is more than about a single candidate. It is about a system of checks and balances and separation of powers. With Trump as president he would be watched by the media and both political parties. He would get away with nothing He would be held accountable – as a president should be. Once Hillary Clinton go in she and her cronies would squash anybody who opposed her. There would be too much on the same side of one person. There would be no checks and balances. Vote for trump if you want a president who is accountable and a system where there is a separation of powers and checks and balances. That's the safest thing for everybody.

>Hillary seems like a solid neoconservative
which Hillary, the public one or the private one? The fact it doesn't bother you that she changes based on who she talks to is a worrying sign for convincing you of anything.

>voting for a corrupt criminal
whatever flows you're boat buddy

> voting Trump is socially acceptable
Maybe because you live in some run down suburb full of working class people. I meant in your upper middle class friendship circle. Never mind - you can't loose either way. Its not you who will have to compete with illegals for jobs, run from the Arab gangs in the cities and fight wars overseas. You are safe, go be a good citizen who votes against hate and bigotry.

Hillary on killing Gadaffi: youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Gadaffi warned of islamism: telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12086505/Tony-Blairs-phone-conversations-with-Colonel-Gaddafi-revealed.html

In the call, lasting half an hour, Gaddafi insisted he was trying to defend Libya from al-Qaeda fighters. The presence of al-Qaedas would later be superceded by the rise of the so-called Islamic State.
"We are not fighting them, they are attacking us, " he said, "I want to tell you the truth. It is not a difficult situation at all. The story is simply this: an organisation has laid down sleeping cells in North Africa. Called the Al-Qaeda Organisation in North Africa... The sleeping cells in Libya are similar to dormant cells in America before 9/11.

>I admire bush

>liking neoconservatives

yikes dude I hope you aren't a real person

So what's important to you OP? What issue decides who you are voting for?

Here's some points that I've found concerning about Trump:

online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/EconomistLetter11012016.pdf

>He has misled the electorate by asserting that the U.S. is one of the most heavily taxed countries. While the U.S. has a high top statutory corporate tax rate, the average effective rate is much lower, and taxes on income and consumption are relatively low. Overall, the U.S. has one of the lowest ratios of tax revenue to GDP in the OECD.

>He claims he will eliminate the fiscal deficit, but has proposed a plan that would decrease tax revenue by $2.6 to $5.9 trillion over the next decade according to the non-partisan Tax Foundation.

>He claims that he will reduce the trade deficit, but has proposed a reduction in public saving that is likely to increase it.

>He claims to champion former manufacturing workers, but has no plan to assist their transition to well-compensated service sector positions. Instead, he has diverted the policy discussion to options that ignore both the reality of technological progress and the benefits of international trade.

>He has misled the public by asserting that U.S. manufacturing has declined. The location and product composition of manufacturing has changed, but the level of output has more than doubled in the U.S. since the 1980s.

sounds like the people didn't even read his website

It's simple to convince your vote

Are you OK with things going on the current way they're going? Do you think America is doing great and needs to keep going? Vote Hillary

Aren't you OK with the current situation? Do you think America's future is dark? that it needs a change? do you believe that there are dark powers governing americans, as for, financial powers? in that case, Vote for Trump

Look you stupid fucking nigger, do you want the USA to become a Latino majority country or not?

Well, he is quite articulate and has many big brain plans. And, I mean really bigly.

So. there is that.

i don't see anything on his website that refutes these points

Just a whole lot of "cutting taxes will fix things"

sounds like you didn't go to his website either it even broke it down into categories on what is affected

That also means the tax code is amongst the most complex in the world with the highest deductions. You don't want a complex tax code with high deductions because that requires administrative effort to take advantage of, requiring people working to do so.

Also: "well-compensated service sector positions" - any person entering the service sector will have a poorly paid position, potentially rising over time. Why is the standard Trump should meet whether he can generate well-paid positions?

are you in or against sjw tumblrification of society?

vote consequently

Nobody actually likes Hillary.

I studied at the Fletcher school of law and diplomacy, where some of the people who signed that Wall Street Journal document teach. I can tell you that a lot of those professors, while intelligent and hard-working, live in bubbles and their interactions are generally within with people in the same bubbles. I'm aware of those criticisms but as a student there when I tried to confront a professor about something they disagreed with the rebuttle was always very disappointing. It's a big circle jerk of Academic pseudo-intellectualism.

OP you need to go to a doctor and get your T levels checked.

My argument is simple. I would rather vote for an asshole who might shake things up a little rather than a confirmed criminal and corrupt Secretary of State.

Do you think Trump's plan is more realistic?

We've had continued economic growth over the past 8 years, even though it's pretty modest.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

See this short interview with Assange OP. It will have you run to the ballots to vote for Trump

You know, I swear the worst people in the country are the hardcore candidate shills from either side.

It's all memes and insults. I'd rather someone talk about their economic policy without hearing cuck or rapist

Remember the Iraq War and all the false intel and lies that were sold to the public in the push for that bullshit war? ALL the Neocons support Hillary.

You are a low T faggot though, that's a guarantee. You're on this board and you have easy access to all of the heinous corruption of the Clintons and yet it's still up in the air for you as to who to vote for?

Fuck off you fucking faggot ass cunt.

Goes to war in Middle east to protect borders without the military. Doesn't want the USA TO HAVE BOARDERS!

Largest conflict of interest in history. Takes huge amount of foreign money and people think that she fights for their interests.

Nixon erases 8 1/2 minutes of tape omg he's horrible. let's act like assholes because of its a virtue. Clinton deletes 650,000 emails lies about it turns out to be the largest security leak in HISTORY that puts soldiers and intelligence and the AMERICAN PEOPLE at massive risk.

Her Ideas will depress wages make you a slave paying jaziy. Have you fighting to keep criminals off your lawn instead of at the border. And fuck over the 1million police that keeps this country safe.

This is just the short list.
In short GROW A PAIR truth isn't comfy.

american expat here.

My reasoning is that having worked with both public and private sector, I have seen how hugely inefficient the public sector is. Awarding a single contract can take months. Deciding on anything takes months more, and endless committees, reports, and deliberation.

In the private sector, they analyze evidence, weigh pros and cons, and decide in an afternoon. They execute, adjust, and optimize.

It's an amazing difference, and the results are obvious.

Therefore I am going to give Trump a go because he's our first option outside the political in group in my lifetime.

In addition, a Trump win encourages more outsiders to participate. A loss, given the media attack on him, and the fact that both major parties hate him, would discourage future talented outsiders from participating. We need innovation and new ideas, and therefore we must vote to encourage more outside people to take the personal risk by running.

I'm not an expert. It's hard for me to give an informed opinion. I don't have too much of a criticism with the bail outs that Obama had in his first term. But a balance of economic policy is healthy, and John Boehner, Eric Kantor, and Paul Ryan, as GOP leaders, have not constrained the power of the purse on Obama – which has given him far too much power in my opinion. I know small business owners both Muslim and Hispanic voting for Trump in blue states because they have seen their sales fall drastically in the last eight years. I would rather listen to a group of minority small business owners than a group of polished academics. As William F Buckley one said, I'd rather be governed by the first 200 people in the Boston phone directory than the top 200 professors at Harvard. Reduced regulation and some lifting of taxes can be justified at the stage I believe.

Hillary is going to import and give amnesty to MILLIONS of people who will dramatically increase the rate of serious crimes like rape and murder. Do you want more people to be raped and murdered? It could be your friend or family or girlfriend at some point.

On top of this these people will vote for more and more government forever. You might not think Hillary is that bad but you'll essentially be living in a one party state forever if she wins.

>In addition, a Trump win encourages more outsiders to participate. A loss, given the media attack on him, and the fact that both major parties hate him, would discourage future talented outsiders from participating. We need innovation and new ideas, and therefore we must vote to encourage more outside people to take the personal risk by running.

That is HUGE factor - great reason. I completely agree

I'll bite, OP.

Instead of having people tell you how to vote, you need to consider the issues and decide for yourself. Think about why each candidate is running. What do they get out of becoming president? Why do you believe they chose to run for president?

In my case I'm voting for Trump for a number of reasons. Two examples are how Hillary rigged the primaries against Sanders and how she's broken the law multiple times where she's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

(A few examples of her breaking the law are her direct coordination with PACs, mishandling classified information, and telling the world our nuclear response time during a debate [not even including any of the theories that are being worked on now like the human trafficking, pedophilia, or the pay-to-play that occurred while she was Secretary of State].)

I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primaries btw, but I can't support her after everything she's done.

And I will also add that I voted for Obama twice and don't regret either time. I think that was the stage of our country's development that was an important one and we can gain some positives from it. But that stage is over and Hillary Clinton would be an abysmal continuation of it.

>convince me to vote for someone!
if you can't make that decision on your own you're a worthless parasite

>Her Ideas will depress wages make you a slave paying jaziy.
source?

That's something that's concerning though. Is he going to get in there and expect to run the country like a business only to find out that the American president doesn't have as much power over congress as he thinks?

I've voted republican in the last election because I did think it was time to cut regulation on the private sector and end obamacare. I just don't like massive tax cuts. I think we'll need the revenue to continue our recovery.

I'd vote for 2008 Hillary and 1990 Trump.
I don't know what happened to the two of them.

Who and how many people immigrate is the most important policy decision there is.

See:
evonomics.com/do-immigrants-import-their-economic-destiny-garrett-jones/

and

akarlin.com/2012/05/berlin-gets-bad-news-from-pisa/

Hillary wants amnesty for millions of low-iq hispanics and open borders for groups with a tendency towards religious violence.

Are you aware of the demographic shift occurring and do you think anything should be done to stop it?

>I've voted republican in the last election because I did think it was time to cut regulation on the private sector and end obamacare. I just don't like massive tax cuts. I think we'll need the revenue to continue our recovery.

I don't think you're going to have massive tax cuts. I think that's kind of a negotiation point. But I think some tax cuts should happen. The biggest benefit from Trump is that he's not really a democrat or a republican. But he might be able to broker a fair deal that is reasonable instead of just doing what's right for his donors. In principle and in theory I think that is a very important point. Anyways, it's been interesting chatting about this but remember my point about checks and balances. That's more important than anything in my opinion and you only have real checks and balances if Trump is president.

Chester County here

100% voting for Hillary

I cannot allow a retard like Trump destroy our country.

The simple fact that absolutely everyone who is currently in power fears him is enough of an indication for me that he's the one chance for any actual "change" in this government, as minuscule a chance of his policies actually going into effect may have. I was kinda like you I guess, on the fence. Solid Bernout until he sold out completely to Hillary and then it came out that every fucking thing was rigged to hell and back. I guess it's partly out of disdain for a system that prides itself on democracy and then shits on it completely. In my mind, Bernie and Trump were the anti-establishment candidates, but aside from their policies the only difference is the establishment won in suppressing Bernie and failed in suppressing Trump.

Kind of a tall order considering one of these candidates is an actual, literal rapist.

Nobody cares, bitch-ass whiteboi LARPer. Go attention somewhere else.

>source?
Looking at Europe. Paying for refugees with taxpayer money. The majority of wich Muslim. European average 1 to two children. Pay taxes all their lives. Now supporting huge extended families many of wich do not want to integrate into society. To me, that equates to jiya

>That's something that's concerning though. Is he going to get in there and expect to run the country like a business only to find out that the American president doesn't have as much power over congress as he thinks?

Constitutional checks and balances are well understood, and that's not what I am talking about. He'll face the same legislative challenges any President faces.

In terms of culture, however, he'll operate much more efficiently, and demand more efficiency in terms of budgeting. In terms of what the executive branch actually controls, he can streamline, reduce waste, and make everyday operation far more efficient.

I also believe based on the Wikileaks that his hiring practices would be far superior. Clinton basically sells ambassadorships and other key positions to lobbyists and donors. Trump, on the other hand, has been in business for years and has had success by delegating to the most talented people available.

Finally, the president as a cultural paragon is an important aspect here. I would rather see America function as a no-bullshit business than an insiders-only bureaucratic lumbering beast that has to focus group a tweet.

Let's just get on with it. The current age is too fast and important to be left to that old way of doing things.

I have to go to bed. I have work on Sundays so I need the rest. I'll say this:

This guy convinced me the most.

I'm going to take a hard look at the real world effects of their economic policies. Hillary's economic supporters may be living with their head in the sand. Trump might have some big talk but his plan will be much more modest in implementation.

Thanks dude.

Should add that Clinton's other hiring criteria as revealed by Wikileaks is based on skin color and gender, which is also an outdated practice design for focus groups rather than what's actually best for the country.

Fuck you you stupid fucking cuck. Honestly I hope Hillary wins so that this shit country can fall into ruin faster.

The thing that Trump is so important for is that he raises questions and brings up topics that people don't want to bring up but need to be asked. For example, the letter that the OP linked about the economist. Their defenses I find so so and as far as being convincing, but the point is that they were actually placed in the defensive at all. Trumps assertions about NATO last year caused this panicked response – but a year later his questions about funding are being validated. He as a president would have enormous potential for changing some things for the better but nobody else would have a shot at

checked for truth

CTR shill detected. I'd go back to stocking cans of soup considering you're going to be out of a job on Tuesday, cunt.

Northampton County here; glad to see you're going to help keep Toot from running the presidency the way he ran his many businesses: into the ground.

See you back here Tuesday night for the victory party. If you thought the 2012 reelection celebration posts were a wild time then just wait.

Well you're very welcome. Trump is worth the risk because he will be called out if he does something wrong. That's a very simple logical process model to take in my opinion.

I'm 1000% voting Trump and have been supporting him ever since he started speaking for nationalism (even if it's not a hard nationalism). But, sometimes I think accelerationism is correct.

My last argument for people on the fence for Trump:

If you ever dream of getting "Outsider" candidates to be President you must vote Trump.

Washington is insanely corrupt, lobbyists and corporations control our politicians. If Hillary becomes the President every big organization that gave the Clintons cash will be asking for favors.

Trump got to this last stage with just honest fundraising, he didn't need Wall Street to give him money like Clinton did. He might not be a perfect person but he became the candidate by being a Populist pick.

If Trump loses the GOP and Dems will only pick candidates who are fixtures of the establishment. You will never get some odd guy like Bernie Sanders it'll always be insiders making it to the top.

If you're tired at Washington being the same corrupt mess it's been all our lives vote Trump. If you're tired of the White House being under the control of just two families Vote Trump.

If you like this miserable horrendous status quo then by all means vote Hillary.

All you need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8

>accelerationism
I'm in your boat, and I've been looking for this word, thanks

MontCo PA here, another battleground county.

Please do tell me why I should vote Trump, and not why Hillary is bad. I'm already not voting for her.

1990 Trump changed (I'm not 100% convinced that he truly has) when he had to run in the other party since he was a Democrat.

2008 Hillary changed when she got involved in too many shady deals that have been brought out into the light. I'm not 100% convinced that she has changed at all during this time either.

Trump already had money and political power (through donations and his status) before he ran for president, so I believe that his intentions are pure and that he truly wants to make the US better. He's even spending millions of dollars of his own money and has had many of his former friends tarnish his reputation for running. (I will admit that he's said a lot of stupid things, but he knows that any press is good press.)

Hillary hasn't spent a single dollar of her own money on her campaign and it honestly looks like she's running for president to not go to prison for all of the things she's done the past 8 years. It's very suspicious that the Clintons were broke when they left the White House and after the past 16 years are now worth roughly $250 million.

>Hillary seems like a solid neoconservative

The things about that us that's how she wants to appear. Bill Clinton did the same thing, so did Obama. When in fact their policies are neoliberal/liberal. In other words, bad for the little guy, the country, and the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

Also, term limits

Ignore CTR insulting you trying to impersonate Trump supporters by the way, we love you

Why are all of the CTR memes so awful?

Didn't you "basement-dwelling virgins" (I hear that's what you're being called) get the memo that your memes don't work here?

>battleground counties

It doesn't matter if you win a county in the general election. Only thing that matters is popular vote per each state.

Hello. I have but one image.

Do you want someone who speaks about Trump nonstop, or someone who repeatedly outlines their plans for the country?

Do you want a character assassin or a patriot?

A criminal or a businessman?

>500+ businesses
>~4 of them fail

interesting

Bucks County has a lot of folks from Philly and NYC. Never leave the "metro" area of Mobile, AL, where you came from.

Trump doesnt operate under a broad misguided notion that pouring an unprecedented amount of money into expanding the welfare state will somehow benefit our country. He doesn't go on the campaign trail and blurt out detrimentally misleading statistics about the wage gap and inequality in order to garner the unthinking-liberal-shithead vote. He's got conviction. He values loyalty. he's got balls. He actually WORKED before the age of forty unlike the hunchbacked bernie or the corrupt Arkansas lawyer that laughed about the rape of a 12 year old. He didn't come out of nowhere. He's been voicing his concerns for decades on end and he deserves this. He's thought about being president since the 80s.

Good goy, bend over and vote for Hillary. Trump is MEAN and that matters more than actual satanic bastards consolidating power.

WTF, I love Trump now.

They're worth alot more than 250 million, there's no realistic estimates due to the connections/pay to play. They've pretty much auctioned off our nations industry, resources and military defense, it's absolutely fucking absurd that our nations interests have been fractioned off for the profit of so few and foreign nations are becoming concerned in our political sphere due to economic investments.

Wake up faggots, the tax payer suffers the brunt when these people talk about taxing the mythical 1%, they created goddamn loopholes and refuse to close them, i.e. the 1% always ends up being middle class. Why the fuck do you think every multi-billion dollar industry is shilling for hill? So they can get higher taxes because they've a outstanding track record of fair treatment to the working class?
Even fucking socialists should be alarmed, every federal venture is created without a set market median, which is an absolute standard to keep private industry from moving the goalposts so to speak.

Swear to fucking god, this is corporatism, not capitalism or socialism.. Bitch will be auctioning off fucking territories if she gets elected.

Someone show him the video of the homeless man who trump hired off the street no questions asked.

jesus move all the trash to canada and make america great again. we can turn canada into a huge containment country, like the soviets did with siberia, and we can send all the shitskins and allahu al kebab there too