ATTN

GO BACK TO THE OCCULT STUFF.
The pedo stuff is too outlandish to believe for most people, but the Spirit Cooking shit had a measurable effect on Hispanic voters. Readjust attention. Not much longer.

Pedo stuff is first priority, occult connections is secondary.

None of it had a measurable impact on anything whatsoever, fuck off with your panicky, rambling bullshit.

>but the Spirit Cooking shit had a measurable effect on Hispanic voters.
No, it didn't
Congrats on getting the flash-in-the-pan comedy headline, but let's not pretend this shit has the persuasive staying power to move the needle

Thats stupid. Not enough people will take it seriously, but being occultist still has a huge stigma in society, especially for blacks and Hispanics. This is a much bettee tactic.

Fuck off pedo scum.

Moron. I posted a picture of Bill the pedo, I'm just saying its not persuasive.

What is the satanic stuff all about? Because that sounds more outlandish than corrupted political fucks being a bunch of pedos.

It's hard to tell with the American media what has a grain of truth in it and what's just 100% made-up bullshit instead of just like 95%.

But I don't want someone to bash Styx's skull in because he's into the occult. Not everyone into occult is a child rapist, but every child rapist is a child rapist.

t.Christian

It definitely does. Have you fucking met poor blacks and Hispanics? They're very superstitious and thats the main demo we have to fight against/persuade.

The truth is antecedent to politics unfortunately.

Sup Forums always gets derailed by dumb shit like this. this about #DraftOurDaughters. You idiots dropped it so you could shitpost about Huma. Who gives a shit about Huma?

*Think about

>he doesn't understand OP is sounding dramatic because he's LARPING.

Deep. Point is it registers with the hombres.

I think evidence of child abuse (of any form) is more impactful than satanism because both have a stigma, but only child abuse has a direct victim.

#DraftOurDaughters was amazing. So glad I was able to take part in that. The normies actually found it really funny. We should have kept it going

so his spoopy little teenage goth ritualism shit got false flagged.

that shit was gay to begin with so who cares

It does not matter. Its only about what will be believed.

I see it the other way around. People know about pedophiles. A lot more people than you would think have an experiance with it. This wierdo can be explained as art and shes a good liar.

CTR thread.

DOUBLE DOWN WITH EXPOSING SATANIST PEDO CULT, THEY'RE SCARED.

I'm not panicking or LARPing, I'm just saying what is more effective.

Thanks for correcting the record

I agree the occult stuff is kinda far fetched but it has a huge effect on hispanics. If we could find a way to get it out to that demographic the effect would be enormous

Discussiin bread on white race

Discussiin bread on white race

No Niggers allowed

There's not much time. This is more important than anything. There is not enough time to get the pedo thing rolling in the collective conscious even if we had a week left, but the occult thing works. You may think I'm CTR for some reason though I already voted Trump, and I'm imploring you cunts to get back on messages that are going to be believed by a portion of the electorate. We can do the pedo stuff AFTER.

Fuck off, you're the real Jew

Print this and spread it around like wild fire. In minority areas where they are more superstitious.

>pedo stuff not effective
fuck you op, Operation #PedoFiles is a go!

#HillaryForHell
#DayOfTheRope

You don't get it. You may think its good, but its too farfetched for most people to believe, I'm not saying its false at all, I'm saying its a poor strategy to focus on in these last days.

5d chess. this issue won't go away after the election. normies will believe it because of the #SpiritCooking intitiative. they just need a slight push over the edge.

Votes are literally rigged. Diebold machines flip ballots and there's already proven voter fraud in Florida

Your strategy is top try to get blacks/Hispanics to "vote" against Hillary?

It literally doesn't matter. The people who print money out of thin air control everything and they've already decided who will win.

Voting does not fucking matter.