How come white people never managed to build an ancient civilization if they are so superior?

How come white people never managed to build an ancient civilization if they are so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Scandinavia
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview
theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Romand and Greeks are white.

Nice attempt at divide and conquer. Kill yourself you favela chimp

yeah this is all we did until you Brazilian monkeys showed up and civilized us

If Italians aren't white then neither are the Romans. You can't have it both ways.

the Italians aren't white thing is a meme
please go back to >>>reddit

Descendant of the real, true, one emperor here, ask me anything

Read a history book ya cock-knocker.
Pre historic evidence of petroglyphs, stone and bronze tools and Nordic sepulchre s were discovered centuries ago

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Scandinavia

the divine anglo beseeched modern civilization on all you vermin

Italians are white.

this is what happens when you breathe in sewage fumes all day

Hahaha Scandanavian whites have had their cocks down the throat of the world for the last 600 years you cob gobblerino

Is that supposed to be impressive?

italians were 1/4 black

Its a meme,also the german were famous for having better metalsmithing tech than the roman

favelas bois smoke michelin tires between two gang rapes

Aren't we all living in the greatest civilisation in history thanks entirely to the British?

he writes, from his computer

we created the best civilization of all- modern civilization. we put the j and the e so you can jejejeje to your ladyboy friends across the globe.

you're welcome.

all roman leaders were from northren itality which was heavly mixed pre empire era with the germanic tribes. all caesars had lightly colored hair and eyes.

you're just jealous of white people aren't you

K i'll start:

WE

It proves that white civilisations existed before and outside of the Roman Empire.

RRRREEEEEE

G'night.

HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME

saxo grammaticus is one of the best theologians and writers to ever live, and that's only early medieval

Scandinavians are white niggers who never accomplished anything other than being raping and pillaging tribes who lived in mud huts

>italians
>white

>mud
Don't be daft, the scandies were clever enough to work out that cow shit is a much better insulator

Disease - but the white's weakness to disease proved to be a asset for stealing other people's land - whites don't actually have to fight - wherever they go, everybody pretty much drops dead from the diseases they carry, and then they just move in on the survivors. Whites are like the rats or cockroaches of the human race.

Romans were white. Modern Italians in up through central Italy are Arab rape babies.

>leaf using divide and conquer
Sound about right

They were White. It's safe to say that Med Race is no more
Italians are pieces of shit, Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. You are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all your businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. You lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets you are, and now you are bracing your anuses for another nigger invasion. You are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill your womens wombs, you should not have a country. Free Padania and drown in negro cum

Are italians not white?

Because they never had enough population density to have their settlements evolve into complex cities.

Mmh, ok.

fuck off you greasy pizzanigger

Mediterraneans confirmed white master race, blondeniggers btfo

This is white, just the Mediterranean version
Italians and Greeks are white, deal with it

Yes they are white, however don't fall for the meme that anyone that looks white is white. Scandinavians and Slavs look whiter than Italians however they aren't true whites.

They are Latin just like the majority of German people are aryan. White is a broad term that means aryan but now days it simply means someone from urop

Snowniggers of Europe

Because we created modern civilization.

Romans and Greeks were not Italian nor modern day Greek, well they may partially be, but intermixing with Turks and Arabs have changed them. The features of the Romans and Greeks have during Mycenaean period have been described as being similar to that of modern Italians, however Classical Romans and Greeks had fair hair, as indicated by statues and descriptions.

>You are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill your womens wombs
You mean central/northern european wombs

Sorry, but I can't take your flag serious. It just doesn't work.

>be roman
>get stabbed in the senate
lol!

It's always amusing how some euros go ballistic over being "white". Why do you care what a colonial thinks? Tip top kek.

They seem so mad if someone speaks in addition to Southern Europeans

Italy is a pure example why one drop rule should be enforced. Just look at this fun math I've done
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview

The data for Northern Italy confirm that Piemonte, the region which received massive immigration from southern Italy, has the lowest scores (although not low) among the northern regions.
[The average score for northern Italy (minus Piemonte): Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Valle D'Aosta, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino, Bolzano (Sud Tirol) is 512, which compared to a British score of 494, is equivalent to a Greenwhich IQ of 102.93.
Piemonte= 499
Northern Italy-Piemonte= 512-499=13.
13= 2.2 IQ points.

So about 30% southern admixture in Piemonte lowered the IQ by 2.2 points. Thus the genotypic difference between Northern and Southern Italy is 2.2/0.3= 7.33 IQ points.

Note that this calculation assumes that there was zero southern admixture in the rest of North Italy. This is false, as other northern regions received their share of southern migrants, about 10%. Thus the real N-S difference would be even larger.
Of course this is based only on Pisa Math. More accurate results would be given by using other scores as well. Not only these southern subhumans are stupid, they are inbred too. Arguably a levantine-arabic trait they do have in common with their even more subhuman ancestors
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

>tfw GDP

>American flag
Do they not teach Geography to you poor slavs? Do you even have schools in your 3rd world shithole?

>tfw half Italian and half Danish

Feels conflicting, man

>as indicated by statues and descriptions

Augustus is shown as being brown haired and brown eyed in the polychrome reconstruction of his statue.

>how cum whitey never build nothingzzz

I think modern day Italians have as much in common with Arabs than white people (and more in common with Hispanics). Romans were probably much whiter which is why they were so great.

Those hairlines are not from white people

>letting shitposters influence your personal outlook

Gas yourself

>itt people speak about things they don't know trying to look intelligent or wasting time in their pathetic lives

>Live in Scandinavia where the winter are harsh
>Let's build our house in stone !
Pick one. You're be absolutely retarded to think wood houses aren't perfectly adapted to Northern Europe climate.
Scandi had an extensive mythology, writing system, fantastic metallurgy, great agriculture.
While Romans were superior, calling non Roman europeans "mud hut barbarians" is absolutely retarded

>skin almost the same color as the near white background
>hurr not white

Why is Brazil so buthurt?

Oh yeah, I remember. they're either half breed nigger or half breed Indian.

Nearly no Brazilians have 100% European ancestry.

They are niggers.

You make think this is unfair, but it's true, which is embarrassing. I used to like Brazil :'(

how come God himself choose a middle-eastern to tell his message? Even God knew that sub-human northerners couldn't handle the divine message lmao

>thinking i have the time to edit memes

This.
Look how South Italian IQ went down after getting non-White bloodFirst it was Rome to intermix with niggers and arabs. Then Iberia got muhdicked by moors, arabs and other mena scum. Then there are fucking balkanniggers+greeks that spent centuries in slavery to turks and got mongrelised. Poles were the next to follow with constructing four hundred mosques and inviting half a million of subhuman tatars back in 16th century(just google lipka untermenschen in polish lithuanian commonwealth).
All your (((based races))) are already muhdicked out of existence in their pure once European form.

>Coptic Egyptians
>still not close to black

All that does is BTFO the Black Supremacists

Stop cherrypicking, snownigger.

At least the ruling class was. theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm

They weren't really white, only kings were, the population was pretty much mixed, although it had many whites.

>artists interpretation 2000+ years after the fact

wow sure is accurate

you first

Looks just like my grandfather and he was born in Corfu
Nordicism btfo once again

>we wuzz jews n shiet

Kanake abroad in the West screaming """"muh Latinium"""!!! Little greasy "Italian" shitskins whining about how White they really are. Yeah. They just steal valour from real Italians. And what do they have to show for it? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. The total contribution in the last thousand years of Southern Italians to "Western civilisation", or any civilisation for that matter, is nothing. But go an breed with these subhumans if you like, see if I care. Just don't go dragging their stench, or that of their Portuguese, Albanian, Serbian, Bosnian, or Bulgarian buddies through European Europe.

If it makes you feel better Brazil, I prefer you to argie scum.

I just don't get why your Portuguese ancestors mixed with niggers and Indians. Such a retarded way of colonising.

Britain and France are far superior in that regard.

Meant to

You must be one of the shitskins in brazil since you can't even figure it out from your own environment in which there are Whites in brazil along with shitskins like yourself, the Whites are the upper and ruling class with you shitskins being the shit tier refuse.

Snow niggers are pathetic.

>Corfu
Unedited untermensch

>Europeans aren't white

I'm not sure what your point even is

According to all genetic evidence the Levant was genetically closer to Europe pre Islam

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

Checkm8 Mudshits

Most Romans were brown haired and brown eyed. Cherry picking a few ones with light features doesn't prove anything because there are modern Italians with light features too.

so are you saying ancient semites were europeans?

Is that black guy white?

jews massacred ~240000 greeks in cyprus and got banned by Rome from entering cyprus

M8, it's a lie

There aren't really whites in Brazil,

These "whites" just have less nigger and Indian.

>go to beach
>get tan
>no longer white

I guarantee you are butthurt because you're some mulatto who will never be white thanks to Portugese obsession with race mixing.

"Semitic" is a linguistic term based on the Semitic family of the Afros-Asiatic languages.

most ashkenazi jews descend from the exiled Cypriots after the Kitos war

so are you saying europeans adopted a semitic language and became levantines?

It's true too

Jews sure liked to chimp out on the Romans

no. 14 sporting the JUST

>football
>no Diogo Morgado
>no Amália Rodrigues
>no fado
>no Benedita Pereira
>missing Reconquista
Please don't

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>white

I'm using your own logic here.

I swear the whole NOT WHITE meme against other Europeans is the most effective JIDF tactic to date
I am a negroid nignog favela supreme, sure.. but cmon guys

>thinking I was being serious

No Brazilians are >95% European.

Even the "white" ones