Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

Pro tip: You can't

>much power levels!!1!

>Sup Forums tiershit
get fucked if you can find someone who won't reel in horror from your pizza fac3

Why have 3 levels of S when there are 26 letters?

Zuko and Mako should be lower, but I assume the later is there as bait.

Dragon ball Z was a mistake.

go away

Switch Tenzin and Toph asshole. Discovering a new type of bending is no joke. And switch Mako with Ghazan. And move Azula up a level

Is SUPER, not z.

There is no so much fucking wrong with this I can't even begin. In what universe is Mako stronger than Sokka, Pokku, Jeong Jeong and Piandao? How the fuck do you rationalize him being on the same level as Boomy or Azula?

Also Korra singlehandedly destroyed not only the avatar line, but the entire franchise, there is no reason she is not on a higher level than the avatar state.

Mako was a better lightning bender than Zuko

Korra had some help from Vaatu in killing the Avatar memories

>Zuko redirected lightning from the most powerful firebender in the world
No.
>Korra had some help from Vaatu in killing the Avatar memories
She actively fought him to do it.

Lightning is pretty much the only thing Mako has going for him and he's definitely not at Azula levels with that technique.

The power level shit was literally made in Z

Putting a number to it? Yeah, but power levels as a concept of "he's so powerful, now I have to get that powerful" power scaling to insanity shit was a trope before DBZ, and definitely wasn't completely absent in DB.

Did Azula ever kill anyone with lightning?

Because Mako did

>Not including Full Blood Moon empowered Hanazuki

SAME SHIT

Then Super Is not responsible so I don't know where you're trying to go here

Aang the Avatar, was literally dead. He just got revived, and that's just on screen.

Gyatso kills at least 30 firebenders with airbender
>under Makuck
>under that bitch from korra
you retarded user

I forgot to say "not him but," I was just making the point it didn't start with Z either.

Where's that guy that was the first Avatar?

Z after Frieza was a Mistake.

tenzin keeps jobbing, he is not ss class, are you blind?

fixed for the most part I think

I removed people with only 1 episode and or limited apperances, as well as people who I don't remember too much about

fighting unnamed characters isnt an impressive feat to me either

I removed Gyatso in particular for those 2 reasons

It's VERY clear that Zuko is both the weakest bender in the party, as well as the weakest member of his family. This should always be kept in mind when trying to loosely scale.

How is Tenzin below Zaheer when it took Zaheer, Ghazan and Ming to beat him?

zaheer shouldn't be on the same level as tenzin that's for sure.

Tenzin has been an airbender for over 50 years. Zheer has been doing it for days. In this instance, Tenzin is protecting his family. This obviously would have an effect on his fighting. Despite this, Zaheer managed to pull a very clear tie in their fight until help arrived. Zaheer has also fought more impressive opponents. He went toe to toe with the Avatar while in the avatar state. Despite her being weakened, it was still impressive. The ultimate deal breaker for me though is Zaheer's techniques. He's able to fly and he's been shown the ability to suffocate people.

I wouldn't say died, more like put in a coma.

For this to make sense, I tried to give some meaning to the letter grades.

SSS - You have some kind of hacks.
SS - You are capable of fighting a fully fledged Avatar to some degree.
S - You are a complete master of your element. You are surpassed by almost no one in fighting with your element. You know at least one special bending technique (ie: lightning, metal bending, etc).
A - You are one of the very best users of your element. There are probably a few people better than you still. If there are, you can count them on one hand.
B & C - Idk lol

>people who were the best in the world at their art
>on the same tier as literal whos and pro wrestlers
SHIT chart desu

This.
>knowing a thing
>being good at a thing
>being good at fighting using your things
Almost all of the benders in Korra are weaker than AtlA with some obvious exceptions. Just because they were more brutal in their depictions of violence doesn't mean they were stronger.

Here are the real ranks
>literal Gods
-good avatars
>best in the world
Every avatar but Korra
Zaheer, blood bros, Azula, Boomie, Tof
>unstoppable
katara, kovira, tenzin, Korra, Ty lee ect
>strong mooks
Bolin, Mako, Mai, Jinora
>weak mooks
Jin, other boomie, Asami everyone else
>why are they on a powerlevel chart
Non-combatants like Ikki

So, anyone have any rankings for whose fights were most enjoyable?

No. He died. It was literally confirmed.