Official Hillary Rodham Clinton for President thread

Official Hillary Rodham Clinton for President thread.

I officially switched sides after the faked assassination attempt.

Drumpfies stay out.

Post your spicy anti-drumpf memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
twitter.com/knobdoorman/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/06/donald-trump-nevada-rally/93385996/
correctrecord.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really really makes me...

... guess you didn't pay internet denbts

>mfw hillary loses
Pepe is for trump, it doesn't look right, doesn't feel right, doesn't even have the same effect. Sorry libcucks, you tried so hard and got so far, but in the end you have to go back.

>the faked assassination attempt.
The what?

Our dear President Obama has just said that the KKK is with Trump, let's do a FOIA request regarding the firebombing of churches during the 1990s when the Clintons were trying to turn out black vote

Wrecked and checked

nice post user, Vote Hillary !

too bad they didn't assassinate drumpf

I agree, drumpf just doesn't have what it takes to be president, and he's also racist

>I switched sides...
No you didn't ctr. How's your last days of making $.03 per post, before you get killed for being accomplices?

Check em CTR

this right here

drumpf got destroyed in the debates

I can fucking guarantee you Hillary will not be the next president of the United States of America. I swear to god, if I'm wrong I will chop my balls off and feed them to my dog before shoving a little league baseball bat forcefully up my ass and running into the street naked. I don't even fucking care if you cap this, that's how goddamn sure I am that Hillary Rod-Ham Clinton will not win. TRUMP WILL WIN. TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Rare flag detected

You were never on Trump's side. Stop pretending.
Holy fuck, even CTR's meme art is shit. Step up your game, buddy.

hahahahahahaha

>unknown

Pepe Hillary is my favorite new meme of late.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

WHERES THAT PASTA FROM EARLIER

hes ours now cuck

What will all these rabid Trump fans do when Hillary wins easily?

the creator of pepe is a cuck. pepe outgrew him and hates his dad

I can fucking guarantee you Hillary will not be the next president of the United States of America. I swear to god, if I'm wrong I will chop my balls off and feed them to my dog before shoving a little league baseball bat forcefully up my ass and running into the street naked. I don't even fucking care if you cap this, that's how goddamn sure I am that Hillary Rod-Ham Clinton will not win. TRUMP WILL WIN. TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

blub

This is now a retarded webms thread

UH
OH

Its his second last day. And since its sunday, they might get a bonus per shitpost.

Trump will win.

So what was with the Reno incident? Who shouted gun?

Trump will win.

kaj?

no one believes you. go away

>Sverigeinagif.webm
>gif.webm

What is wrong with you Croatia

>has to make cartoons because irl hillary supporters look like pic related

tell me, why do you shill for CTR?

Fag

They're nerd virgins, only make intern money ($25 a day) in Washington D.C.

>all this butthurt
>mfw Trump wins on Tuesday
you have to go back

Sup Forums is not an alt-right safe space

Her presidency would maintain global stability and benefit most countries so #ImWithHer

Do the right thing, America

It's called Sup Forumsitically incorrect for a reason you retard. Trump is the more politically incorrect candidate so of course Sup Forums supports him. You don't belong here.

There is no such thing as "alt-right".

It's just something the Jew/Hillary media campaign created to control the narrative.

Dividing and conquering is an age old technique that goes back to the Roman empire you fucking faggot.

Go kys you brainwashed buffoon.

You're going to cry in 2 days.

If anyone needs cute Hillary pics check this twitter out - twitter.com/knobdoorman/

>implying we're alt-right
>implying we think this is a """safe-space"""
top kek you shillary fags really are pathetic. also nice job stealing our memes, what's wrong can't think up your own? :^)

OMG!

What the fuck is this misogynistic bullshit?

Are you a fucking meninist? Why would you even have such a sexist picture saved on your computer?

Ugh. I can't even deal with this right now. You know what, I was gonna vote Hillary. but I'm voting for Stein now. I hope your happy.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/06/donald-trump-nevada-rally/93385996/

There was no gun, just a registered Republican that doesn't like Trump and a bunch of Trump fans that decided to fight him then claim he had a gun because they can't handle am opinion different than theirs

Doubles confirm. Anyone can still join CTR to make a few bucks, here is a handy link to their website.

Do with it what you will.

>Being this much of a CTR shill

Go impale yourself on a spike you twat

The guy is clearly a Hillary plant

correctrecord.org

i wonder how many proxy faggots larping as multiplle people. and from where too, you know that cunt is even outsourcing our atroturfing jobs.

If anything they would be tears of joy.

>our memes
I literally said that this is not an alt-right safe space. Your making me think you believe it is.

It was clearly consensual Drumpflet, get cucked.

>a dude forces him into the front row of the audience, spitting distance from the candidate, and starts pulling something out of his pocket.
>wonders why the other people in the audience scream that he has a gun, and subdue him.

Life is full of choices, and this cuck clearly made all the wrong ones.

>all these butt hurt trumpniggers itt

You guys could at least wait until Trump loses to be such gigantic cry babies.

forces himself*

Capped. You must livestream when Clinton inevitably wins

> anyone that disagrees with my opinion must be ctr .. r...right?

Sorry that reality proved your "happening" to be nothing and get used to these types of psyops under a Trump admin, just like Bush, Obama, etc.

>I literally said that this is not an alt-right safe space. Your making me think you believe it is.
Can't read can you shill? I said you implied I thought it was. Go back to your cuck shed

I love lateanoes