Did I do good, Sup Forums?

I have lost so many "friends" by supporting the God Emperor. Even some family members (like pic related) no longer speaks to me.

This better be worth it, Sup Forums.

#MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
politico.com/story/2016/11/2016-election-donald-trump-pulled-endorsements-230799#ixzz4PEQhebkh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lost half my trap fuckbuddies supporting uncle Trump

he better not fuck me over by losing

>he's literally and unironically arguing with his family and friends over another countrys presidential election

what a loser

>claims - rightfully so - he alone can fix everything
His actually words were "us":
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
Please edit accordingly.

>the people of Germany
fuck you
go trump

>facebook
>arguing on facebook
>arguing with family on facebook
>discussing politics on facebook
>having a facebook
>shilling this hard for either candidate with weak comebacks
>on facebook

Same, I lost pretty much all my childhood friends after ther redpill but my gf stuck with me and she's pretty much a nationalist at this point.

>spouting Sup Forums memes IRL
remember, Sup Forums is satire and is not responsible for you losing all your friends like the loser you are.

Moar pls

you did good, Thorstein

>using Facebook
faggot

fucking degenerate cunt. Hurry up and get aids you faggot.

Holy fucking KEK

the people of Germany here

vote Trump, faggots.

I still bet the majority of you faggots are voting hillary kek

whatever happened the tough germanic spine?

I been telling my coworkers I'm going trump and they still think I'm joking. We'll see who has the last laugh the clintons go to jail.

its all lost, m8

the media wont report
law enforcement wont enforce
everyone is paid off to shill for hill
wikileaks didnt deliver (in time, anyway)
guccifer didnt deliver
muh leejun didnt deliver
kim fatfuck dotcom didnt deliver
the cia is against us
most of the NSA is against us
FBI are literally getting shot and torched in their cars

we put up a good fight, lads
wouldnt be surprised if we all get vanned by our local police force in all our different countries next week either
we DO know too much.

we can only sit back and watch the world burn
(unless we suicide with 3 bullets to the back of our heads.)

well you are a looser, did you actually think than any woman you know, would find it ok that you supported a guy who proudly announces that he grabs woman by their pussy, if you did you deserve to be a lonely friendless person. Let me give you a hint, most real men are offended too, and would disown you. you made a big mistake your best bet is to as quickly as possible, before trump looses and apologize to everyone you offended. if you wait until after he looses, and he is going lose, everyone you know will know you as the sick bastard you likely are and just trying to suck up because you are now coated with the stink of loss and the knowledge that you thought this sick bastard was acceptable and everyone knows that you must be as sick as he is,

Me too user, don't worry swallowing the red pill is worth it. Your friends will either turn around or
it was not meant to be. Trust in all mighty kek and MAGA.

Good to hear Swedebro. Keep on marching, hard times ahead.

>2000+ women sexually assaulted in one night
>endless rapes and attacks
>still don't advocate stopping their immigration

is Germany the most cucked nation?

>Trap fuckbuddies

Judging from your autism there's a good chance they never liked you in the first place.

"I alone can fix it" is from his acceptance speech at the RNC.

You did good.

You are fighting for truth and justice.

yes CTR, trump being rude is worse than killary being a isis funding monster. Thank you for correcting the reccord, 0,012 $ has been deposited to your account. DEaTH TO THE WHITES!!!!

You realize that you are the bad one.

It doesn't matter what your family thinks, what the enemy thinks, nor even what your brethren think. It's about you recognising that YOU are a force for good in this world. Knowing that YOU are challenging the Liberal death cult and staring the puppetmasters square in the face. The more people attack you, the more pure and strong you are as a result.

Keeping fighting back against the tide. You are in good company.

everyone around me respects woman, and know that it is makes you a bad person to support a pussy grabber. so I dont have any friends of family lost, I know other that do and it is sad, because before this,they had no idea how sick in the head and immoral they were. because this is such an immoral think is why you all are losing friend and family members. It is sad that you all cant see that. Do you want your mothers or sisters pussy grabbed, does that feel right inside? When you support this ass hat that is what you are saying to be people around you. it is simple as that.

Contrary to you, our current government plans on sending North africans back while you voted for an end of white immigration into your country yet still importing indians and pakis en masse.

0.00001 cents have been put in your account, little Drumpfshill!

How did you get up on that high horse faggot? Only fags, cucks, and feminists care about what trump said.

that is exactly why you keep loosing your friends and family

here are some that did care about what trump said
16 Republicans who abandoned Trump after the tape

Read more: politico.com/story/2016/11/2016-election-donald-trump-pulled-endorsements-230799#ixzz4PEQhebkh
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Friends are meaningless, we must secure the future of our children so they can live good lives.

>he thinks people that abandon you, over a rumour about someone else, are friends
wew, what a pathetic life you lead

All cucks or fags, thanks for the list so they can be identified and voted out.

I could give a fuck less about them, because if they vote for Hillary, they are not friends. Family loves trump, girlfriend has be redpilled and will be voting for Trump now. Shill harder, ctr

good, link I want Belgium to have a say in this

she must look forward to all the pussy grabbing from strangers, or she is voting hillery and just not wanting to deal with the drama from you

>hillary covering rapes up is not disrespectfull to women tho
obvious troll

and clintons saudi friends respect women so much that they put chips in them to look after them always

>known criminal
yes i'll vote for the lady instead who stored tssci on an unclass medium

how can people be this stupid

your life pro sexual assault
'my life anti sexual assault

I win.

its so pathetic that number of beta faggots think they will get touched by a girl for sucking killarys cock, just take a look at any men at her rallies, they should be mercy killed

It will be worth it. On the day of the rope, you will have the pleasure of seeing them all beg for their lives, and then you will get to kill them. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

this to be quite honest