So, how likely is this?

So, how likely is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/11/nevada-early-voting-update-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-turnout-november-3-republicans-democrats/
cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-democrats-take-slender-early-voting-1478354705-htmlstory.html
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-crushes-trump-in-nevada-early-voting/article/2606583
reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/democrats-take-early-voting-lead-nevada-going-election-day
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/05/an-early-sign-trump-is-being-out-organized-a-big-surge-in-nevada-voting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unlikely because PA will go red

top kek

No polls have Trump ahead in Michigan

Uh no it isn't?

I'd say this pic is very accurate except Hillary will win Michigan and unfortunately win the election

>MI
>FL
>NC
>red

Very, very unlikely.

Michigan is a fucking dump. There's no way it ever goes non-blue.

Nevada and Iowa are red, as well as new Hampshire. Pic related is a poll from yesterday in NH. Michigan will not be red I don't think

Imagine the fucking asshurt

very likely. but this is more likely.

no polls had Bernie ahead of Clinton in Michigan. that place polls as niggardly as the Congo

idiot fuckhead you get to leave the thread now

It's not impossible for FL or NC to be red. NC was red at the last election.

Easily.

and no bernie voters are dumb enough to vote trump so theres that.

I have bad news for you bruh

heavy.com/news/2016/11/nevada-early-voting-update-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-winning-losing-turnout-november-3-republicans-democrats/

OH KEK
WITNESSES

PRAISE KEK

Cheg'd

Very likely.
Trump will win.

LAD

Bernie voters would rather vote Trump than from the bitch that stole the nomination from him.

>again with the same Heavy.com article

Every time with you faggots. Not even a different source.

Slim to none.

k.

cnn.com/2016/11/05/politics/nevada-early-vote-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-democrats-take-slender-early-voting-1478354705-htmlstory.html

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-crushes-trump-in-nevada-early-voting/article/2606583

reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/democrats-take-early-voting-lead-nevada-going-election-day

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/05/an-early-sign-trump-is-being-out-organized-a-big-surge-in-nevada-voting/

Shes up roughly 13% with an estimated 70% of 2012's total votes in.

Why is Iowa blue? I thought there was nothing but whiteys and corn

Put me in the screenshot. Shadilay

Witnessed. Trump will win.

CHECKED

This is my favorite scenario. I want to see tumblr explode into powerless rage after they lose by only two delegates

Not very. Iowa is red, MI is not blue. NC is leaning blue, FL too (though I bet those nigger cubans will vote for trump.)

Nevada is blue

>bernie voters
>not dumb
Pick one

I like the other scenario where Trump barely wins by winning Hawaii. Wouldn't that be hilarious