Was your life better before the red pill?

Was your life better before the red pill?

Short-term yes but long-term no.

I've always enjoyed reading and analysing conspiracy theories (like JFK).

But ever since Snowden showed that even the out there theories are true (global surveillance) nothing seems out there now.

Which leads us to baby eating satanists...

Meanwhile, your friends are fat and happy living off consumer debt.

Sigh.

On one hand I look back and feel I was a total retard when living in complete ignorance. On the other, it's hard to go a single hour without spotting something that makes me question all kinds of shit. Sometimes it feels like a constant torment.

That is how I feel at the moment, it is draining.

Even at work I find myself browing /pol.

I don't care if my friends are redpilled or not, at least I managed to redpill my family.

I've been pretty successful changing friends and families way of thinking.

You just can't hit them with the 'jews did it' until they pull the string and figure it out themselves.

Nah. I was never a normie anyway. I can't imagine a life where I didn't eventually discover the red pill. I always knew some fuckery was afoot

Just be a smart person and people will take your opinions seriously. Especially if there's great conviction behind them.

How did you come to Pol?

I spent a few years going to /b for YLYL and feels threads, checked out K and Pol, a few years later I don't visit the other boards.

What do you think is the best way to ease someone into that? I tend to be more of the writer/thinker/fact-gatherer personality as opposed to being a charismatic and persuasive speaker.

I'd like to make further strides on un-fucking my girlfriend's mind since she's younger and the "progressive" university mindset is all she's known.

Well I actually had a friend who was redpilled as fuck since like middle school so these opinions and ideas were never really taboo to me. I've been on Sup Forums in general for years so it was only natural that I ended up coming here.

Yeah, it isn't difficult.

I do laugh when you see threads from social retards 'I told people the jews did everything and the holocaust is a hoax now no one talks to me'.

You can't just infodump on them like an autist. You have to use real word examples. Start pointing out obvious Jewry and let her start to discover the patterns for herself. Be like a calm teacher

Absolutely not.

It's always a good idea to ease them into it with humor. Don't get too serious when talking about this stuff or they'll get scared

Interesting question, I generally start by encouraging critical thinking.

So an example would be Syria, where barrel bombs and Assad being a bad man dominates the thinking of liberals.

Explain the different interests countries have in that region, and how we only get one version of the truth.

In that example you're essentially opening their minds up to the fact they are fed propaganda, and that their is more to the world than the narrative they are fed.

Once they start questioning different narratives, it becomes easier.

My Fiancee was a left leaning greens voter when I met her, she's now on the level.

It took time.

Interesting question though, anyone else have opinions on how to influence people?

>I told people the jews did everything and the holocaust is a hoax now no one talks to me'.

You have to know who can be redpilled and who can't. And you have to gently assess each case and determine the best course of action for that particular person. It's not easy. You'd be lucky to redpill one person in your life. Kind of like winning a soul to Jesus.

Shameless bump.

Surprisingly, no

Before red pill I was

>normie in constant contact w/ friends
>all of us were smug liberals
>I was inexplicably depressed. I think deep down I had just chosen the "easy" side and hadn't researched anything

After redpill I'm

>Still a normie but only stay in touch with 2-3 friends. Ostracized myself from main group trying to drop red pills on Obamafags
>Have loving fiancee and puppy
>Own a home
>Genuinely happy despite knowing the world is going to shit and the white race is dying

I feel hopeful that I can maybe stop the machine now. I would never go back.

I hit the gas a little too hard and now my whole family knows I hate blacks and Jews lol

I would agree with 'true redpilling', ie getting someone to start browsing Pol.

But I think you can gently nudge people into a place where they aren't red pilled, but also not blue pilled.

Easy example is feminism / SJW cancer.

My fear is we lose the election and the war.

Test and adjust, modify your approach for next time.

Family forgive and forget.

>Test and adjust, modify your approach for next time.
>Family forgive and forget.

I don't think they really care. Most probably agree with me. In an ideological vacuum such as my family, the person with strong beliefs, convictions, and understanding of the world will eventually redpill them all.

Well that's good.

I found with Trump it was pretty easy to change peoples opinions.

'Trumps a racist'

'oh okay, why do you feel that way'

'well the media'

'no, but why do you feel that way'...

Ding, a light goes on, all of a sudden they are aware that they are spreading an opinion that isn't their own.

No.

I was always certain something was wrong. It was like living a beautiful lie that flossed in the edges.

Most people don't truly care. I think you just have to get past that initial shock of "Oh my god, you have a different opinion than the media?!"

It's like the Washington Redskins debacle, to use an example. Nobody was offended until they were told they were supposed to be, but for most people something like that really is not a hill they're willing to die on.

Did it change for better/worse the farther you went in?

I don't have the "truth", neither do most of you.

To me, the above is the red pill. Acceptance that one does not have the truth of everything.

Personally, I miss the feeling of confidence, a world that was well defined and everything had it's place. I could wake up each morning, and things made sense.

Such is the downside of the red pill.

If you think you have a lot in life figured out, you are still blue pilling, you are still in that comfortable place, and probably unwilling to shake yourself out of it.

WRONG! Never start with the jew.

Easier and simpler? Yes.

Better? No.

No fucking way

I was unhappy and helpless and didn't know why.

I'm still unhappy (clinical depression) but I understand what parts of my life I can and cant control, I can see through the lies we're fed by the media and I've learned how to get pretty girls to want to fuck me. I even make more money than I did two years ago.

no

This sums up how I feel well.

The first red pill is that you don't know anything, and even what you think you know probably can't even be proved.

When I read a book called Influence: Science and Practice by Robert Caldini, he talks about animals and automatic reactions that they have.

The example is that a Turkey can be fooled into 'mothering' any object through playing a sound that activates the mothering instinct.

Crux of the matter is, we have automated responses and feelings to things because 99 percent of the time those instincts don't lead us astray.

That is until people and organisations start using those instincts and reactions to manipulate people.

With these automatic reactions and though patterns, life is simple and easy, once you start thinking without them, it's a whole lot more complicated.

I can't stop seeing all the anti white propaganda everywhere now

Red pill is an ongoing journey. The moment you believe you're red pilled, you've become blue pilled again. Time to keep learning.

If it makes you feel better, they are the most miserable people of all. Say what you want about the red pill, but at least we are clear-sighted and have important goals. The normie cucks pass through life in a haze.

thank you for keep us humble

>tfw drunk with friends
>start talking about the holohoax and how hitler did nothing wrong
>somehow manage to convince my friends to believe it
>never talked about that again but still good friends

If you don't know you're miserable, are you miserable?

Hitler did nothing wrong - Still one I haven't been able to convince the fiancee of.

I don't know what to make of the holohoax etc etc, all I've tried to say to her on WW2 is that we essentially ensured WW2 would happen with the treaty of Versailles. That is somehow controversial.

Nope, not at all. The Redpill woke me the fuck up and now I'm on the right path, I'm glad it wasn't too late

No. I felt like shit everyday because no matter how many times I asked my professors or immigrant parents for answers, they would never even know how to tell me.

I feel free in my mind, but trapped in real life because of the monetary construct and lack of access to things I need.

you start with the holohoax because then you can ask her ''if the holohoax wasnt real why is adolf hitler evil?''

you have plenty of evidence about the lack of proof, the fake gas chambers. Use the easy logic like the doors, and the gas stains, simple things that are easy to understand. Dont use big data and complex things because then her brain will block all the infromation and dissmis it

Pretty sure holohoax would be a bigger red pill than exploring the economic reasons why WW2 had to happen.

It was simpler. I look at my friends who only worry about their own little worlds that don't extend beyond their job, family and friends, and I envy that, because while I worry about that same shit, there's the bigger things that weigh me down too. I don't constantly think about it, but it's always there.

>Sup Forums thinks they're redpilled when all they've done is exchange one culturally dictated normative system for another, which as a contrarian one is even more strictly and narrowly defined by the culture it seeks to rebel against than the one they subscribed to before

Oh, to be an ignorant pimple-faced teenager again.

Yes. That reasoning may apply to a guinea pig whose mental capacity is a fucking guinea pig's. A guinea pig has its little world with a wheel and it's fine with that. A human being has far more potential, the potential to use one's reasoning to evaluate the world correctly and act accordingly. The degree to which you fail to live up to that potential for any sustained period of time is the degree of misery.

I started noticing the leftist subversion when i was 11.
I dont even remember what its like to be blue pilled.

Ignorance is a small happiness that you enjoy because you know no greater happiness.
The truth hurts you deeply but you gain greater enjoyment for all things as your mind expands.

It's basically like growing older, you get more aches and pains but you feel new pleasures and learn to enjoy things in an unfamiliar light.

Sure, but I was also eleven years old or something.

I'm not sure what did me in, realising the world is a bad place or sexually awaking into craving pussy.