EASY WAY YOU CAN TANK HILLARY VOTES

Spread this to all the local grocery stores and churches. Black and Mexican voters will drop Hillary like a fucking rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/795218115709669376
politicsdoneright.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Podcast-Politics-Done-Right-on-KPFT-2016-10-27.mp3
gaceta.es/noticias/wikileaks-filtra-invitacion-podesta-cena-tintes-satanicos-04112016-1832
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47006
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Sunday so we have to do it right fucking now. Wish we had more time to spread it.

I'd help bro, but can't. Maybe a small stack can be placed near minority churches, if they're there now.

Much luck, burgers.

Here's why it will work:

we need a spanish version of this

You're doing kek's work.

kek insists on espanol.... hmm.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/795218115709669376

Good, I like it

>Implying anybody on Sup Forums has the nerve to get close to a black church or Mexican mercado

It's already working even when it has only spread online so far.

If we had enough time we oculd get her Mexican vote down to 30%

holy shit I wasn't expecting the Podesta leaks to reveal anything actually interesting but when you're dealing with super-religious 85 iq subhumans I guess this will sway their vote as well as anything

Spread also to muslim communities in VA & MI. Inform them that Clinton is absolutely haram.

The Mexican ones aren't scary at all.

Treat them respectfully, and they're cool with you.

amerifats do please print these out, don't rely on others to do it for you, go out and print them and put them on your local church or whatever place minorities go to, get off your ass NOW, 2 DAYS

Translate to Spanish and it'll work even better.

LA bros, We need you. Your city already knows pedo shit is real and is loaded with Hispanics.

Blanket everything from east LA to Irvine and San Bernadino.

Please, do it for the children.

This is really the only thing us Trump people should be pushing. It is working extremely well! KEEP GOING FELLOW 'PEDES!

Trump will win due to a bunch of autists talking about satanic rituals. We'll be in the history books!

ANYBODY IN LA, SPREAD THIS. LET THE WORD GO OUT

Keep this shit going all day today and tomorrow.

At the very least they will not want to take the chance of voting for a demon in disguise.

Just go in the daytime with decent clothing, a clean shirt etc, so you dont look like a drug dealer. Maybe carry a bible. Dont take chances if you sense danger though.

Fuck Marina Abramovic.

t. Orthodox Serb

>Blacks
>Knowing how to read

That poster isnt that good. I had to read it three times before I noticed the important email thats connecting podesta to this.

somebody needs to put this shit up in hispanic communities

kek, and common sense.

specifically a mexican version.. i know mexicans and they don't understand what the fuck colombians even say

Look at the figure on the left

>Dollar symbol
>Caution Tape
>Web

Why is there a carrot on a leash?

For people with 85 IQs the imagery alone works well enough.

Black people fuckin' love me. I get along with mexicans just fine. Are you this sheltered?

Kinda weak to be honest.

great because we totally want all the spic and niggers in our movement

You obviously didn't grow up with a Mexican girlfriend whose Abuela rants about el diablo constantly.

of course sweden would know how to translate to arabic

Dude they aren't muzzies/pakis.

The mexicans usually only want to fight when they're drunk, and usually just fight eachother. its only the fucking 2nd generation cholos you have to keep an eye out for (I've been jumped by them). And churchgoing black folks aren't niggers looking to rob/stomp you, they're usually very sweet people.

more proof these are slide threads. This looks like a flyer a crazy person would hand out.

>great because I want to lose

It's not that they would join our movement anyway, they will just not risk voting Hillary since she could possibly be dealing with the devil.

>republica srpska

respect based kebab remover

If you want people to think you're a Sup Forumstard, post this shit on social media.

Shut up muslim. She's a kike

Drone leaflet drops over the hood

It's the kind of shit that works on lower class Religious voters.

Remember how badly Trump's numbers tanked with them when his opponents pushed that he couldn't memorize the bible?

now u want spanish voters

you racist faggots go suck a dick me and my family of 16 legal are voting for hillary

#Latinosdon'tforget

BRO IF YOU WANT TO HELP, TRANSLATE IT INTO SPANISH FOR US!

> Transcription

"Spirit Cooking"? What's That?

1.) Who is John Podesta?

Hillary's campaign manager.

Bill's Chief of Staff.

Advisor to Obama ("the backbone of his second term").

Top contender for Hillary's Chief of Staff.

One of the most powerful men in D.C.

2.) Who is Marina Abramovic?

A Serbian "performance artist" with powerful friends, such as:

Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, James Franco, John Podesta, and Hillary Clinton.

Her "art" focuses o "confronting pain, blood and physical limits of the body."

Translation: she cuts pentagrams into herself and smears pig's blood everywhere.

She has received money from the Clinton Foundation.

3.) What is Spirit Cooking?

"Spirit Cooking" is the title of one of Marina's "performance art" pieces.

It involves painting messages and Satanic symbols on the walls in pigs bood, the "artist" putting a snake in her mouth, and dumping buckets of blood on a life-sized child effigy.

It's called 'cooking' because it inclues recipes, such as:

With A Sharp Knife, Cut Deeply Into The Middle Finger Of Your Left Hand.

Eat The Pain

bump

No, I did not.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhhhaa

far out dude nice conspiracy theory

bump

#PedoFiles

Bump because op is not a fag

This will actually work

>Please RSVP
Literally please answer please

It's literally all true

Is this tied to Laura Silsby trying to take children from Haiti?

If you're really hispanic, and you've been paying attention, you know Hillary is wrong for you too.

Your people hate the devil (as they should).

Anybody can make a chart.
Anybody can pull numbers out of their ass.
Anybody can publish a poll without facts.

Get this to the popular fringe people on social media too. Even the flyer spreading online will do some good.

It's too "out there" for Hill Shills to pay attention to. But it is fucking effective on Catholic voters anyway.

3 days from the election and Sup Forumss energy is consumed with this?
Jesus, do this shit AFTER the election
What fucking point is there for me to try work to elect Trump when all you burgers are focusing on a complete CTR controlled red-herring?
But I can't blame you either really.
These last few days have been pretty much without any direction or incentive for anything else.
#DraftOurDaughers propaganda posters were the last sensible project Sup Forums had going but after that there was a vacuum and CTRs found the opportunity to draft you all into this bunny chase.
Whatever, do what you want
Just know that you're being misled on purpose
Still gonna depart with the simple yet most sound advice for you all
>Follow the Money

>that hash tag

The wall just got 10ft higher beaner

dark wicca lady is her whole schtick as an icon in popular culture

anyone that doesnt live in a flyover state already knows who she is just because her museum shows cause so much commotion

its like outing him as a satanist for going to dinner with uri gellar or david blaine

w/e hillary is doing is not affecting my life or my people

what trump is doing actually is #fact

DO THIS NOW!!!

Kek is on our side. Through him, we can create new facts.

If you think this is actually going to reach anyone and sway their decisions, you're actually clinically delusional and probably having a manic fucking episode or something.

The art world has been offending Christians for forty years. Half of the people at these churches were born in a post-Piss-Christ world. They have already written off this kind of shit 100%; none of this will be a surprise. And yeah, you might shock a few people here and there, but expecting this to carry an election is next-level imagination.

All it does is make Drumpflets look like retards. Again. Carry on, I guess.

I would like to introduce you to Based Black Barry and his epic rant on my local lefty radio station. He is so full of joy when he says such problematic triggering things. He's not the only redpilled black man that calls into this station, it really throws the lefties for a loop. Usually they infantilize the caller and try to "talk sense" to him but they have given up on Based Black Barry who is a repeat caller.

Go to 19:55 on this mp3 for some excellent Based Black Barry lulz: politicsdoneright.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Podcast-Politics-Done-Right-on-KPFT-2016-10-27.mp3

nah trump will lose for sure i also live in PA with 16 votes and counting

our whole church is actually going to be taking people to the local booth thats like 60 votes there.

i wouldnt be suprise if more communities around usa are doing it

you really think hispanics are going to vote someone that going to deport a relative or friend?haaa

FUCKING BUMP, go to a ghetto or some grocery store for poor peeps, where they are more superstitious. if you do it in a middle class grocery store you'd probably just make her supporters feel rational for standing behind her.

>Canadian

>Not knowing that you will get kicked out of a Mexican liquor store for wearing a demonic looking band shirt.

You haven't grown up in Mexican states, maplefag.

gaceta.es/noticias/wikileaks-filtra-invitacion-podesta-cena-tintes-satanicos-04112016-1832

If we can get the mexican Jehovah's Witnesses in on this, that would be awesome.

This shit needs to hit telemundo.

checked, and praise be upon kek

Kek has been generous with his blessings this Sunday.

>telemundo
>trump

hahaha u faggots are so desperate its so hilarious

>What is CTR 101

Sup Forums celebrates diversity user

not him, but I did it

really good pic OP, I'll definitely spread it

I was at a "dia de los meurtos" party last week, too. Why did this info have to come out so late? Fucking Wikileaks!

Thank you!

Bump for great justice.

>UNI FAGS ASSEMBLE
Post these on your residence/school billboards
It's Sunday so campus should be dead
>nobody will stop you
>you can be sneaky if you're an autism

Here you go lazy bastards, spread it around like wildfire!

stay loyal taco bowl

¡Increíble!

>serbio
serbia* she's a woman

also better not to translate "spirit cooking", it sounds weird and there are no references anywhere

People should do this with all dirt we have on her for the uninformed desu. Seeing it in real life is more impactful and her retard horde might not pass it off as basement dwellers talking bullshit.

Even if they don't bother reading a whole page or believe a word, the more anti-Hillary shit they see the more this image of her being the socially acceptable choice will crumble.

I lub you Sam and I lub you Sup Forums

This translation is the best version to use.

Spread it!

SPREAD THIS ONE AS WELL

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47006

The attachment has pic related: a fucking eviscerated pig

HARAM

>HARAM

HARAM

>ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Oh shut it you fucking donkey humping taco nigger.

Doling out (You)'s for an honorary American Hero.

kek is with it

dank meme magic?

The racists are desperate

Something something

Something white crazy people who are for Trump

I only took 2 semesters of spanish.

Facts hurt my goals so I'll ignore them!
>good little taco
>praise satan

I can't wait until society collapses because we imported too many of you and then you realize you have nowhere else to go.
>Enjoy Mexico 2.0

this translation is better:

(it has been linked already, but i repost here for archiving purposes and reasons)

>Hillary shills are panicking over this flyer

FUCKING SPREAD IT. THEY KNOW IT WILL DEMOLISH HER TURNOUT ON ELECTION DAY.

I have a mission this Sunday....

why are they making moose antlers with their hands?

Printing out 100 of each to spread around town now. Any corrections to make in the translation for it to line up with "mexican" spanish?

Oh, you think poverty is your ally. But you merely adopted the life ; I was born in it, moulded by it

That text isn't street speech so it's basically standart spanish