Dare I say he is /ourguy/?

Dare I say he is /ourguy/?

When do you think a man dies

no, but he was

Crocodile is our guy

in Spain, gomu gomu no was translated to: GALLETA GALLETA METRALLETA (cookie cookie machine gun)

Whitestache is our guy

I had a hunch that Sup Forums was into one piece.

In Germany it was Gum Gum Kalashnikov if I remember correctly.

It's a very popular and old manga/anime desu

Yeah, it's full of underage kids.

Supreme Gentlemen reporting in

this

>literally multiculturalism the pirate
"It doesn't matter what your background is, all are sons of the sea"

Fuck off, Paki scum

It's okay in a world where Muslims and blacks don't exist.

>He isn't a civic nationalist with a Muslimah gf
lad....

>The story of One Piece is basically a rebellion against Globalism aka the "World Government"
>The "Void Century" is parallel to governments changing and hiding history from the masses

I love one piece but hate fishman island and zou for its "racism is bad" message
Easy for oda to say when he lives in his super homogeneous japanese society
Let him live in a black neighborhood for a while and see how he feels about race

zou is just an excuse to draw in furries

No but Akainu is.
Absolute justice is the final redpill
Prove me wrong

Can anyone even compete to whitebeard?

This.
Fuck Oda
Now Zoan fruits don't make sense

He's a government dog, lad. He's the globalists' tool.

this. one piece may be shit but at least it has very obvious anti globalist overtones and it is pro national sovereignty. a great message for thw kids

>tfw the gear fourth is ugly asf and dressrossa was supposed to be set in spain but they messed andalusia with barcelona

>Doubting Oda

Oh ye of little faith

Are you retarded? What makes you think he refers to race.

Not to mention, it wouldn matter since Closest to niggers in One Piece are fishmen and they're usually bros.

Also Blackbeard is clearly a Jew, and the Elder Stars are based on the Elders of Zion.

>wbeard
>has a stache

Oda has being fucking it up and repeating shit since the time skip.
Oda’s lacks of inspiration is clear. It’s obvious that he never planned to make this series so long.

I loved the gear 4 design desu. Edgy cool stuff like Gon-san isn't Oda’s style.
I yeah, Dressrosa was promising as fuck and ended up being a great disappointment. Especially the villains (with the exception of Mr. Pink)

also luffy is the embodiedment of personal liberty and reaposibility and anti gobsmedat mentality

If you are for piracy in One Piece you are a degenerate.
Yes the Marines suffer from corruption and the World Government is a piece of shit with their aristrocrates, but most of the pirates in OP are criminal scum who make the civilians suffer.

Accaptable positions are Revolutionaries or Marines who try to chance thigns from within but not fucking anarchists who sail around the world and delure themselfs from things that are truely important.

That "bad guy" during Sanji's very first fight looks like a moor IIRC

#NotAllPirates