Were fucked

buzzfeed.com/arianelange/women-in-animation-open-letter?utm_term=.fnXmm68JO7#.kw6AAvmeQL

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/arianelange/women-in-animation-open-letter?utm_term=.fnXmm68JO7#.kw6AAvmeQL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And nothing of value was lost.

I can't wait for all cartoons to be like Steven Universe

I don’t get it.

Dear gawd, the hambeasts are starting their siege of animated entertainment!
Also, am I the only one who doesn't buy into the whole 'Suddenly all animators have sexually harassed' bullshit? Suddenly its the new trend these days.

So far it’s just Chris Savino.
There’s no one accusing McCracken or Tartakovsky. Yet.

Who's next? Dan Harmon? Danny Antonucci? Butch Hartman? Genndy? Bruce Timm? Paul Dini?

My bet is on Antoncci.

Nah, I'm betting on Timm. Guy's known as a dirty old man who dares to draw female characters in clothing more revealing than a burkha, so the radfems are probably looking for any excuse to nail his scalp to the wall alongside his dangly bits.

am not an Adonis myself, but I have huge doubts those two could end up sexually harrased by a non drunk man.

$100 on harmon

>unironicly linking cuckfeed
jump off a bridge

Nooooo. Honestly yeah I’d expect it but- he banged a coworker. If it was time to air any shit on him- his ex-wife would’ve done it and they actually seem cool with each other now.

Honestly?
I’d guess Antonicci. I mean the NAME just feels like it.

>fingers crossed for a female animator, because women can do it too!(tm)

Not only are women offences less frequent and less overt but less cared about if and when reported. No chance it's a chick.
A male artist would have been sacked immediately if they'd done the equivalent of what sugar did

You mean when Sugar raped all those interns in the elevator?
I thought I saw some shit but when the security cam leaked- man. That’s just too fucking much.

Don't forget... HIM!
DAN SCHNEIDER.
Not cartoons, I know but still aimed to younger audience in nickerloadeon.

They already are. Gravity Falls was the last one that didn't give in... fully anyways.

They want more beach whales to become princesses and then marry the handsome fit prince.
The opposite of family guy.

>clickbaitfeed
Neck yourself

>Our male colleagues start speaking up and standing up for us. When their co-workers make sexist remarks, or when they see sexual harassment happening, we expect them to say something. Stop making excuses for bad behavior in your friends and co-workers, and tell them what they are doing is wrong.

"Do our jobs for us because asking us to do it ourselves is sexism"

One looks like a 40 year old Jewish man.
The other literally looks like a fucking monster. Some breed of cave troll perhaps.

If they got harassed it was either completely in their heads or it was by the most hard up, desperate motherfucker who has ever existed.

>slowpoke.png

LOL, Hartman is based!, maybe the next one will be Hirsch...PIC related

what sexual harassment, there are laws against that activity and people can go to jail for it yet we dont here about a single police report or fires in animation industry, and we would it would be all over twitter and social media. look at AVG when he dared to question the greatness of the female ghostbusters
whats happening here is what is happening in silicon valley, women what men have and worked for so they go after those men in those industries that attract so many men,
Japanese animation industry has had a long history of women and yet we see no open letter about sexual harassment!! why??
i say let women have animation and just step back and just like the comic industry watch it burn !!

western women are horrible some times

"sometimes" good one user!

it was probably something like
>Maybe you should start thinking about a diet, it's really unhealthy for you
>Can i hold the door open for you?
>Nice dress you're wearing today
>Suck my dick or i will fire you
or something nonchalant like that

>"On Thursday, 217 women and gender nonconforming people in animation sent a letter to-"
>gender nonconforming
Jesus fucking christ, burgerland was a mistake

So is wrong try to be a gentlenman?, what is wrong with open the door?

exactly

i'm not kidding when i say that modern feminist call that harassment

>buzzfeed.com/arianelange/women-in-animation-open-letter?utm_term=.fnXmm68JO7#.kw6AAvmeQL
so muhammad raping 10 year olds is fine but anime tities are a step too far?
also
>women

well i didnt wanna be mean,

>people will lose their jobs if someone even mentions the word 'HARASSMENT'

Giving women right to vote was a mistake, maybe Saudis were right

Did you ever stop to think they made themselves look horrifying so that they wouldn't be hit on?

Dan is innocent you fuck.

they have perfected that skill

>or it was by the most hard up, desperate motherfucker who has ever existed.
so which one of you anons did it?

>Chris Savino
>worked on mlp
>turned out to be a creep
What a fucking surprise

What did smb tell her to eat less or something?

Which one of them is the loudest male feminist? My bet is on that one.

Harmon is def the biggest male feminist.

Hire more girls who look like that and sexual harassment will become a thing of the past.

You'll have to archive that, I ain't gicing clicks to buzzfeed.

>Dan fucks the innocent.

Fixed that for you.

Sexual harassment is not about attraction, but about power. Even "plain" women and women dressed in unrevealing clothes can be harassed and assaulted. Harassers use their power over someone to get what they want while promising to give their victim something in return ("I'll get you that promotion if you fuck me").

Yes, this notion holds true for powerful women. It also holds true for same-sex harassment, regardless of gender. That kind of harassment is reported less because a large chunk of society believes women cannot sexually harass or sexually assault men and same-sex harassment comes with the implication that the victim might themselves be gay. (And yes, someone thinking you might be gay can still be dangerous in the US.)

that's not how a individual with two ovaries, a vagina and fueled with estrogen works

It doesn't matter how much society, our lives or even the environment molds us, we are still 80% a preprogrammed mass of cells

The dignity of whomever molested those two is beyond being recoverable, yes.

>making fun of someone whose hairline is receding in their 30s

Is it not well known that hair loss in men usually happens at a much faster rate in their 30s?

>Implying it's not gonna be Jake "I'm in heaven when she's seven" Goldman

Minors usually don't work in the animation industry.
Although there are more and more child voice actors...

Fuck it, burn it all down. CalArts shit needs to die and the cartoon networks haven't premiered anything worthwhile in a few years.

Its just bad manners and social skills. Would you call the cops on your co-worker, because he never says 'Hello' to you in the morning, or because whenever he brings good news he high-fives you. How many of these cases do you, honest to God, believe is badly planned out sexual abuse cases, where the abusers actively preys, blackmails and gaslights the victim, believing they have them roped.

Already, all the cases we have seen, the abuser has been some beta faggot who immediately apologizes out of guilty and of not knowing better for the lack of their social skills. One exception to this was Neogaf's owner, who everyone already have known for years to be abuser.

Convert to Islam, and all will be better

>Lauren Faust, creator of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
/mlp/ here, literally who?

An equal opportunity industry needs more female sexual predators.

>Seth Rogen and six other white men
I didn't realize Seth considered himself white.

>"sexual harassment is bad" is now considered a controversial statement that people are getting outraged over

>havig
>relly
>apaptment

Certainly leads one to question...

Who?

This.

>not just having cats in the workplace
Tsk

I can get behind this.

I'm still not convinced he is a pedo. He would have been a young child when the power puff girls first came out so it's more like a childhood crush he never let go of.

How big would the shitstorm be if it turned out Lauren faust was molesting her daughter?

Hahahhahah always the ugly women who get no attention from men who say this

All I read from this article is women are not represented in the cartoon industry so .... sexual harassment. The lengths they will go to get a job.

Jesus christ those pictures are boner poison.

>women saying they dont want to be harassed then silenced by blacklist threats
>this will ruin cartoons because ??????????
Go back.

>some women are calling for animators, creators, and executives to be fired on baseless accusations
>this won't ruin cartoons

>if you are offended by the word nigger. Then you are still mother fucking nigger

>it never happened!
>it's not about harassment they just want people fired because ??????????
>they're not victims they're the offenders!
Remember DARVO, kids.

Deny
Attack
Replace
Victim and
Offender

You are literally using the favorite rhetorical strategy of abusers, narcissists, and psychopaths.

Reminder that Jon Lajoie made a "cum too fast" song earlier the same year Rogan did his song with a similar theme.
Not implying anything, just leaving it here.

but its true, can you point to one recorded harassment case in the animation industry that has gone to court
and dont give me that victims dont talk to cops , if they can post about it on social media they can report it the cops

"i cant talk to the authorities about the terrible thing that happened to me but i can broadcast it across social media"
its zoe quinn all over again

Wait so you're FOR sexual harassment?

Like I'm honestly not gonna read whatever BuzzFeed you posted, but on image posted it doesn't say anything bad.
If the article and letter are just talking about "men need to stop being evil more women in power" then yeah fuck it.
But if they really are just saying "sexual harassment will be cracked down on and not be tolerated" then honestly that's a good thing.

Remember kids, do not engage with people utilizing DARVO.

You cannot have an honest exchange of ideas when someone enters the conversation not in good faith.

This has been your threadly psychology warning.

The western 2D animation industry is pretty much dead anyway, this will end the suffering.

Women don't belong in creative fields either way.

what about women need to stop being evil to men or do women never lie or do anything bad
and no im not for sexual harassment fuck you, but evidence is needed before you ruin some one life
false accusations happen all the time, and it hurts every one look at the tech industry. companies are not hiring women out of fear of false sexual harassment claims
remember the google memo

what the fuck are you talking about faggot
when did evidence become harassment, remember innocent before guilty its literally how the western court system works

>DARVO got called out gotta change tactics
>literal whataboutism
It's like the Ruskie playbook vomited all over the thread!

You sexually harassed me user.
oh I don't have proof? Oh well

>"My templated response means that you NEVER have to consider whether you're right or wrong ever again"
>"Creating a system that favors the accuser by default could not POSSIBLY be used for attention-seeking or the furtherance of personal feuds"
>"Standards-Schmandards, it's not a courtroom and that means that guilty until proven innocent is perfectly okay! It's only their entire professional life on the line!"

i have no idea what your talking about
again can you give me one example of a sexual harassment suit that happened in the animation industry just one ?
you cant fuck of back to your safe space

It's fun watching you squirm.

But the article is about women saying no sexual harassment.
That would include them being against women sexual harassing men.

Don't argue with retards, timmy.

Why would I be squirming? The court system already goes off innocent until proven guilty. You're the one who has to take the offensive to...change it.

well durr thats what i am saying but some people think only men do the harassing
i was sexual harnessed to but i maned up and told the bitch to stop it

>he has to strawman this hard to sound even remotely rational
Work on your technique, son.

it dosent change the fact that evidence is still needed, are we forgetting evidence

>Strawman
This is so off base I'm not sure if you just don't know what strawman means or you've heavily misunderstood my post.

Probably a mix of both.

there was that bipolar clarence guy

And he's out of ammo, folks!

Tell you what, junior. You brush up on your rhetorical techniques and talking points and you try again on the board where this shit belongs: Sup Forums

>animation is somehow getting worse than it already is

Whatever you say boss.

>trying this hard and being this defensive when the person talking to you is being calm and reasonable

t.Barneyfag

>be woman
>some co-worker says hi in a happy way to you
>claim sexual harassment
>advance in position out of bravery for reporting it
>profit