Eyes Wide Open General #3 /EWO/

EYES WIDE OPEN GEN
SRA and child abuse, occult pizzas etc

Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14358
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5beux6/clinton_dos_compaint_email_from_2009_speaks_of/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14370
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14376
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14385
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_JulyWeb/Web_035/DOC_0C05764055/C05764055.pdf
archive.is/zDxRI
pogoarchives.org/m/co/state-dept/attachments-1-5.pdf
archive.is/Jkd2j
youtube.com/watch?v=9fat63bqvG8
youtu.be/COcNnh7wXQw?t=10m2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windswept_House:_A_Vatican_Novel
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/
archive.org/details/WindsweptHouseAVaticanNovel
pamelageller.com/2016/11/clinton-underground-child-sex-scandal-part-1.html/
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/popup?id=8475646&page=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2012600/U-S-security-group-forced-pay-7-5million-fine-partying-Afghanistan.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmorGroup
imgur.com/LSenz0L
youtube.com/watch?v=zln_Nq-1C0c
jpl.nasa.gov/videos/cassini/20150108/saturn_vid_clip.m4v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

earthquakes in Italy

The shit is going down in Vatican

LINKS FOR OP POST:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14358 - see PDF

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5beux6/clinton_dos_compaint_email_from_2009_speaks_of/

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14370

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14376

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14385

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_JulyWeb/Web_035/DOC_0C05764055/C05764055.pdf
archive.is/zDxRI

pogoarchives.org/m/co/state-dept/attachments-1-5.pdf
archive.is/Jkd2j

WTF am i looking at?

BRAN NEW NORMIE REPILL

fuck me i've been following these threads for the past 6 hours and i'm sure I'll have nightmares. please anons do your best to unveil the truth about this fucked up shit

We're trying, user. We vow to save the world.

What are we digging into at the moment? I have been quite busy and missed a lot of stuff.

ANONS

what is the closest thread that we can tie through all of this back to hrc

all of this will be easier to investigate after trump is elected; we need something compelling we can post to ensure that NOW. we realistically have ONE DAY LEFT

what is the closest direct connection we can put together??

We're not sure yet.

Also, this captcha.

Here's how we can Trump landslide with this.

Is there any way we can compile all of the credible info into a pastebin an then spam the shit out of every MSM outlet there is until they are forced to acknowledge it?
asking for a friend

TO FIGHT THE EMPIRE IS TO BE INFECTED BY ITS DERANGEMEMT

>Schizophrenia: the thread

Rachel Chandler is a confirmed psycho

Hey guys.

If you are interested in these victims' drawings, this video might interest you. They interviewed a bunch of kids who got abused by the satanic elite and so they drew pictures.
There might be some clues in there. Sorry, no English subs yet, for now.

youtu.be/COcNnh7wXQw?t=10m2s

(Get on link, drawings start appearing at around 10:02)

Oh yes, you got to read this book, it is listed as fiction but I don't think it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windswept_House:_A_Vatican_Novel

Accurate

did user ever make it to the pizza place he was gonna drive too, let us know if you're here so you can stream it; if anything happens we got your back.

I made a backup coordination board in case of this thread gettin shoah'd:
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/

Here is a link on archive.org

archive.org/details/WindsweptHouseAVaticanNovel

Are you here, Oculo?

For now

Anyone who has been following these threads even slightly find it odd how every single one of them has had someone call the people posting schizophrenics?

I assume that you will attempt to escape the city, is there anywhere safe to go?

Pumping, keep the pressure on these cunt's, they're going to crack as the election is 50/50.

This is just something new (((they))) can use to polarize people and keep control

>potato chips from ass cracks
Hilarious.

just a quick redpill as to why everyone involved in this seems so fucked up

>Many traumatized people expose themselves, seemingly compulsively, to situations reminiscent of the original trauma. These behavioral reenactments are rarely consciously understood to be related to earlier life experiences.

It's a means to discredit using reflective, polarizing bias. It's the favored tactic of the feds since the CIA started the Drug Wars in S.America.

We don't know just yet. There aren't any other orders within a decent radius that will take us in for long, most of them are christianized to the gills and simply don't care. Either I'm going to have to ditch everything I'm using right now and pick up new stuff later, or continuously scrub.

oldest trick in the book

pamelageller.com/2016/11/clinton-underground-child-sex-scandal-part-1.html/

In the backwoods of AR, but Bill has a lot of ties here. Lots of people disappear, supposedly killed by coyotes and wild hogs.

This place is nearly as unsafe as the city. If things get dicey, I'll make a break for it.

But that doesn't make any sense.

Could the Elks take you in temporarily?

makes 100% sense and is why every rapist was molested as a kid, every violent criminal was beaten as a kid, why everyone whos in an abusive relationship was abused by their parents, ect ect

people dont like to learn this information since it applies to their life too

What did she mean by this?

Get in here, niggers!

For the love of all gods that may have turned their backs on us, you cannot stay in AR. That is a LITERAL Killing Ground!

Hah, no. Those pieces of shit broke away from the Rosicrucians to become RHP-lite christian mystic-wannabes by making friendly with the Freemasons. I wouldn't trust them with a red cent.

Cite your claims.
Also, what about those who get molested/beaten but turn out fine? How do you explain the discrepancy?

Thank you user. For seeing the light. You are valued.

I must ask....

astral projection ....

occult power.....

"card" power...... (tarrot and i ching)

They have good, too? Right? Right???

I had a very weird awakening experience (or more than one) leading up to all of this.........

awwwww
plz dont tell me Tulsi Gabbard is wrapped up in this sick shit!
i thought she was bae

you in here Oculo?

/pol can be summerized as babby's first conspiracy.
you autists don't know this shit has been going on forever and it isn't just democrats.
careful what you wish for in chaos.

Luckily, it will be easy to gather recruits for a guerilla insurgent squad. A death squadron, if you will. Freemasons and Shriners are everywhere here, but we outnumber them, and we outnumber the government here as well. We all have guns, we can hunt animals, and men.

these roleplay threads really need to fuck off.

>you autists don't know this shit has been going on forever and it isn't just democrats.

Who here claimed anything you just wrote?

You're retarded.

(((They))) know

Is this what I think it is!
Holy shit those images

Yes. You're the one that asked how someone joins a sacrifice cult, right? If so, I will do my best to explain, but be warned that I WILL HAVE to leave at ANY given moment

Sacrifice cults are always started by a group that's in power. There will be the leader, his second, the third, and anywhere from 3-20 trusted underlings. This is always done in the manner of communism: "we NEED to do this because OUR PEOPLE are suffering! Oh, and we can enrich ourselves along the way because any (crimes) we commit are overshadowed by the great amounts of good we're doing! Also, we know better than those dirty, filthy PEASANTS do."
>insert smugface here

Sacrifices always start small, usually by burning a thrush of wheat (a "sacred" bundle wrapped in cotton), which progress to animals in quick order. The reason for the speed is due to the cult becoming highly involved believers. What IS a believer? A believer is a person that forces themselves to "think" that what they are doing is spiritually/morally right, since they know best and no one else can be trusted.

The concept of sacrificing a human is simple, if one is a believer: they become indoctrinated. Common sacrifice cults use this line of faux-reasoning: "animals are a dime a doze, we eat them to survive. Humans are simply larger animals, animals that WE control, animals that WE own, animals that WE dictate the lives of."

If you've ever seen a politician looking smug, that is precisely how they think of you: to them, you are an animal that they control and dictate the life of. Unless otherwise stated, they are indoctrinated to "believe" that they own you.

No shit. I've stated it before that it isn't just democrats. At least 1/2 of the upper republicunt echelon has been involved since the early 20's.

Finding them before they find us is the hard part at the moment. Quite frankly, this caught us completely flat footed.

How long has this been going on? Where did this stuff originate?

holy shit anons

John Podesta was sent this email right after Justice Dept announced its indictment of Dennis Hastert for child sex crimes:

Time for Deny (sic) to "flee to an undisclosed Japanese island"???

They certainly don't seem very shocked or appalled that their longtime pal (Tony P and Hastert went to college & traveled to Japan together) was just exposed for fucking children.

If we can link the Clinton Spirit Cooking Gang to CONFIRMED PEDO HASTERT, we might get just redpill some normies

what are you suggesting?

This is also why many of the emails speak of family friendly events

they bring their actual kids along to make sure they get influenced early on to make sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

archive.is

then link please

The earliest true sacrifice cult was known to exist in pre-Babylonian times. Their symbol was that of an erect cross in the middle of a field. During springtime, a young virgin would be ritually raped, then killed in the 5 star way: her throat, wrists, and ankles would be cut open with a sharp rock so that her blood, the "estuary", would "make the fields fertile".

If you go back into the past 2 threads, I explained where the modern sacrifice cults started, I don't feel comfortable looking away from the window too often

Sounds hawt.

Link?

user, please can you answer my question?

Occult= good and bad

or

Occult = only satanists

what did they mean by this

this claim is pretty true. you do what u experienced as a child. yes u can escape this if you develop and further your self-awareness, but unless u do that, u're gonna inflict onto others what you've experienced.

most child beaters were beat themselves. most sexual assaulters were sexually hurt themselves. etc.

Occult necessarily isn't good or bad.

There is the left hand path and the right hand path in Occultism. These are left hand path types. Which we might associate with materialism or physicality, which is bad.

Take a look here:

It's a tool like a hammer - you can use it to build a home or to smash someone's brains in, the tool is in your hands.

Any clue what the photos actually are? It's hard to tell.

HFS

You answered that on point.

Thank you

this explains SO MUCH.

thank you...

quoted for spiritual awakening trips ....

God.

I see why Kek is so powerful now.

We are truly a great force.

Kabul Party gone wrong.
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/popup?id=8475646&page=1

It's this you mongs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2012600/U-S-security-group-forced-pay-7-5million-fine-partying-Afghanistan.html

here you go
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

*mystified*

i can't seem to figure out which thread, mind linking me?? thank you for taking the time to share at your risk.

>inb4 larping fgt lol

My guess is they're referencing an "undisclosed Japanese island" that Denny Hastert, and possibly Tony Podesta + others would go to for pizza/hot dog parties

Maybe Okinawa?

OMG i just found Dennis Hastert's 2013 autobiography

There's a whole section about his and Tony's Japan adventures - digging rn...

bump

>you do what u experienced as a child
That is true. But you're misreading it.
People don't do things they don't enjoy. As a rule. Unless there's a huge reward or payday.

Now, logically, if you have a sexual encounter as a kid and enjoyed it, you would indeed seek to repeat or relive that experience(nostalgia is a powerful thing).
As for violence in childhood causing violence as an adult, that's not actually repeating behavior. The physical violence causes brain damage which leads to psychosis/mania.
ANY such violence repeated causes this. Sexual contact that is not violent will not cause this.

According to science. You're misreading psychology. Do research on neurons, neural pruning, neurotransmitters, and how these affeft psychology.

Doesn't make it right.

This shit is sick and disturbing. I hate how they were playing it off as just "art" a few days ago. I don't care who you are or what you do, you don't involve children in this type of shit. If there is anything in this world that is pure and innocent, it's a child. The fact that elites and people in power abuse this innocence while pretending to be "progressive" and the good guys is a travesty.

At first I thought this satanic shit was a propaganda meme being perpetuated by anons for election campaign reasons with no real truth to them. The deeper I dig though, the nastier this gets. I don't think normies can handle it, I barely can. It pisses me off. If people stood up for what they believed in and helped each other instead of dabbling in these horrors, it wouldn't be that hard to make the world a better place. Naive, I know.

It's extremely hard to state good or bad. Both were created to function as subjective terms used to polarize someone into bias.

There are numerous Left Hand Path occultists like myself that are, for lack of a better phrase, "more helpful than the other guys". We archive and collate information on cults and societies in the very literal hopes that someone can use it. If that means infiltrating and having to strangling a lodge keeper or book holder to come away with evidence of their history? So be it. I have not ONCE felt guilt, regret, or shame in my actions when taking from cults.

However.. many of the Right Hand Path members content themselves by thinking that the world is at peace, or that everything will sort itself out. They're basically like the hippie/yuppie/millennial generation members: they don't /care/ because it's not /their/ problem. "It's no skin off my back", basically.

Most of the old school RHP vs. LHP came down to pure semantics, who was (spiritually) worse or more corrupt, or who actually believed in stupid shit.

Another schism was in the Victorian era. The LHP (the "whites", or the goody fucking two shoes to be more precise) were severely christianized in the Dark Ages up to the Victorian era. Most of the Rosicrucian and other orders were descended from medieval mystics, shamans, druids, etc. etc., found themselves in a war of attrition. They could either attempt to hide themselves within the christian schisms and hope that the Dark Ages end sooner rather than later, but many of them turned their backs and wholeheartedly joined the protestants or catholics. Under the vatican's all-bullshit stained eyes, they typically burned all of their volumes and forbid any retelling of their knowledge.

Don't take this as in "yeah, we used to cast fireballs back in the day", since that isn't what the occult is about. The occult IS enlightening oneself to beyond the veil of human perception. IE: if Cthulhu is out there, we NEED to know it.

Bullshit reposted /x/-tier stuff. These threads are compromised now.

The OP in the screenshotted thread earlier today talked about a place called "the Beach" and the phrase specifically, "going to the beach". His advice to find the place where it was, was "think bobsleds." Nearby is Jamaica. He also mentioned that the sunset was lovely on the beach so this suggests that it would have been on the West side of the island.

From what I understand, Jamaica has a high rate of children going missing and from their news pieces and local comments they have fears about satanic churches there.

Does anyone know anything about this? Epstein's Island isn't too far from Jamaica either.

>96320149 for anyone who might want to look and see if this helps.

Wasn't this the guy who admitted to diddling kids when he (and Tony) worked as a teacher in Japan?

Is the last one. There's a post there that will show you the thread before that one too

Man you can go fuck yourself. I had a question for OccultAnon and I asked it. Anons answered. I am happy. You can again, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

"AGNA" sounds like it might be:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmorGroup

imgur.com/LSenz0L
link very related

Both the CF and numerous big democratic names worked in Jamaica. They set up 5+ orphanages, several field hospitals, and some other establishments. CF has close ties to the Talmud Brotherhood, which are the elite jewish bankers based in the US and Bongland. They also took a lot of black suits, CIA, and BATFE agents with them for "security purposes"

AFAIK nobody has admitted to diddling kids on that college Japan trip.

Denny admitted to diddling kids as a wrestling coach years later, but Tony Podesta "stayed friends" with Denny up until his exposure and arrest 2 years ago.

The rational side of me obviously thinks these practices have no direct effects on reality except the fact that the practitioner's belief in it makes them change thought perceptions/thoughts which then they act into reality. is this accurate?

or are they literally fuckin manifesting some sort of supernatural shit? (I can't believe in asked that, but the stuff that's been coming out this week has me questioning this very reality

) thank you.

Another user in the past thread mentioned the Finders. Those were probably the agents that went with CF & Red/Blue Cross/Shield personnel to help set up a kidnapping ring

God damn right, user. Everything you just said: Mind BLOWN. THANK YOU.

jpl.nasa.gov/videos/cassini/20150108/saturn_vid_clip.m4v

LOL
the color photos from the "eating potato chips out of your ass" email I assume?

You've reposted it twice already. Take your astral projection tarot faggot shit to /x/. All you're doing is hampering legitimate discussion and making people here look like tinfoil hatters.

There is stuff that actually needs to be investigated here and you are too low-IQ to contribute. Posts like yours make me want to wash my hands to this and just wait it out.

Hey cobber, got a link for that thread you screened?

Thanks for the response. Are there any particular names involved in this that haven't been coming up in these threads? Things we can look up? I don't want to de-rail the thread but I guess I'm thinking it might give us more things we can look up in the emails.

oh come the fuck on... i can't take this any more.