RIP

This is how I'll always remember him

youtube.com/watch?v=RmLFGWAyajU&ab_channel=hbomberguy

I don't believe you user.

I saw this in the top and though it was a sticky

>Stan Lee
>dead
O i am laffin

Even though he's not dead, can we just pretend he is and that this is a memorial thread? If we keep it bumped more people will freak out.

>TFW after he dies these threads will be a relic of the past
Could anybody else take his place?

No

>YFW Marvel kills Stan Lee to give Ragnarok enough of a boost to top Justice League

>implying Ike would survive the attempt
The arch jew fears the litch, for even he does not have the courage to cut all earthly teathers as Lee has.

That's not how it works idiots. You bring sacrifices TO Stan to kill. Or he just does it himself, and Marvel prospers.

Bendis

He won't and if so then Miller would have somehow stolen his power.

this reminds me of sonics boom sonic when they added a bunch of loose bandages around his legs, you know, to the character who runs fast and could fuck everything up by tripping?

He's 94, but looks like he's 70

>Stan Lee the Lich King
>dying

People are just gonna keep making the threads anyway even if they won’t make sense anymore

He de-ages himself like Dracula every time he's indulged in an excess of life essence. He just keeps most of his power level hidden, or else he'd appear to be in his 30's again and nobody would recognize him.

Like those Zidane / Morrison threads.

Fuck you op

>Stan Lee
>Dying in your wife's grandchildrens lifetime
Don't make me laugh user

Who dies first betty white or lee?

Stan went from sucking life from others to sucking Marvel's lifeforce.

>tfw you're lonely sad and bored so all you have to do is lie to people on Sup Forums about someone beloved doing so you feel something anything at all
Wallace Shawn is a good one too. Use that one over at Sup Forums