Question for trump supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo8wjZdlcLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-paM8FE8OTY
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1476154184108/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607052/The-sexist-boss-Trump-critic-Barbara-Res-REALLY-thought-turned-Donald-got-rid-refused-hire-back.html
theamericanmirror.com/1986-trump-received-ellis-island-award-along-rosa-parks-muhammad-ali/
politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/
ijr.com/2015/11/461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than-just-his-celebrity-persona/
i.sli.mg/O1UYpZ.jpg
insidephilanthropy.com/home/2015/9/29/a-quick-look-at-donald-trumps-philanthropy.html
westernjournalism.com/florida-lawsuit-reveals-what-trump-thinks-about-discrimination/
nytimes.com/2000/02/14/us/reform-bid-said-to-be-a-no-go-for-trump.html
commdiginews.com/politics-2/the-softer-side-of-donald-trump-59963/
youtube.com/watch?v=88cwgAL4o18
web.archive.org/web/20061209105048/http://www.ny.gov/governor/press/06/0419061.html
static3.businessinsider.com/image/5580500d6da8112c63ef5c4c-960/trump assets.jpg
dailybreeze.com/environment-and-nature/20150115/donald-trump-turns-over-115-acre-easement-in-rancho-palos-verdes-for-open-space
insidephilanthropy.com/hospitals-health-centers/2015/4/4/whats-the-eric-trump-foundation-all-about-supporting-a-pedia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Did you know that sweet potato is a remarkable plant. It’s a staple food of many traditional cultures. NASA has considered it a potential crop to be grown on spaceships for long term missions. In terms of energy production it’s only 3rd behind sugar cane and cassava. It produces the most food value (a combination of edible energy and nutrition) of any crop per unit space and time. A study of Fijian farms using manual labour showed that ratio of energy put into farming vs yield of energy was 1:17 for rice and 1:60 for sweet potato. It grows on marginal soil and doesn’t require much nitrogen to grow. It takes a relatively short growth period of 3-4 months to yield. All parts of the plant can be eaten including the leaves which provide additional protein and nutrients.

>A Chongo Bongo vs Trumpy triumphant Job creator

You must be a Mohammed waiting to emigrate to America as Obama wants to bring refugees.

>Sup Forums users
>Working
user i dont think you know what kind of people come here.

Wanna know something even more funny ?

And yet, this guy has created more jobs than Obama ever could during his presidency.

>"Hillary will say anything to win" -Obama 2008
> AND COCO WAS HIS NAME NIGGA, COCO WAS HIS MOTHERFUCKING NAME!!!!!! OH MY GOD,I AIN’T GOING TO HEAVEN NIGGAS, I ALREADY SOLD MY SOUL TO LUCIFER! -Obama 2016

I'll just leave this here:

Wanna know something even more funny ?

And yet, this guy has created more jobs for the working people than Obama ever could during his presidency.

Proof?

wtf buying sweet potatoes for my allotment

He has been campaigning for the working class for decades you lying shill. You should all be hung

I didn't know Obama was 70.

what a fucking retard

This made me laugh way more than it should have.

>no regard for working people
>employs thousands

k.

Barack Obama has never held a job in his life.
What does he know about work?

Oh you mean like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8&feature=youtu.be

Where's Hillary's video? oh...

Interesting. Which sweet potato is that? The orange ones are the tastiest but the purple ones are the healthiest.

>Trump fooled his supporters
>Supporters claim they support Trump because he will help their jobs so they look non racist...when really they support his racist ideals

Do you believe a bitch getting funded by Arabia is going to work for America?

Ask Trump's doormen and car drivers and security people what they feel about Trump. Trump only has ~4 billion dollars he can't employ the entire country. But the people who have worked for Trump tend to like him.

Doesn't he pay his employees at or above market wage?

Thank you for based Abbo wisdom

Of course a nigger isn't educated on the topic.

Why is a guy who sleeps in a gold bed the only one to show true regard for working people this election?

>literally owns a multi billion dollar business
>employs thousands of people
>somehow shows no regard for working people

barack obama could convince all the cucks that the sky was green

lolwut

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo8wjZdlcLQ

what abuut this ey

Well since all the ones who spend their lives claiming to be champions of the working class only end up shitting on them, it can't hurt to try

People like Obama stopped even pretending to represent labor movements the moment they got control of union leadership under their thumb, that's why they support mass immigration and free trade without blinking an eye. There's literally no other options but to try and go for the guy that at least claims he wants to reverse course.

>gives thousands of working people jobs
>doesn't care about workers

W E W

The global elites have so thoroughly rigged the system that only a billionaire like Trump that can still bankroll their own campaign when everyone + the media turns against them has a chance standing against them.

Fucking awful things mate. Not even a starving paddy in the tatty shoah would touch those

It's a joo conspiracy, trust me on this one, kaffir.

How do you make that assertion when he has employed 10s of 1000s of people? He has made many women and minorities rich, while it is publicly known Shillary paid her female staffers less than men for the same job. You liberals are so easily duped!

right back at you shill

I always found that the orange ones go great with a little sugar and cinnamon

Either bait or you are autistic

At least he didn't have brothers called Abo and Abongo

>People like Obama stopped even pretending to represent labor movements the moment they got control of union leadership under their thumb, that's why they support mass immigration and free trade without blinking an eye. There's literally no other options but to try and go for the guy that at least claims he wants to reverse course.

Erm obama's deported more illegals than any other US president in history

He's just a fucking populist. I hope he gets elected so people learn how much of a fake piece of shit he is and that it doesn't have to take another WW2 for people to realize that maybe nazism isn't all that great.

That's fucking great.

I don't get how this guy's MAGA hat got so ripped up though it's only a few months old at most lol.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Don't think you can sell that garbage here. There's still 15 million illegals still in this country and millions more anchor babies that aren't counted. It's not just illegals, either, mass immigration is a negative for this country no matter how many rules they follow. It was always opposed by unions and labor movements until they were co-opted by neoliberal Democrats, now those institutions are nothing but single party puppets to funnel money to election campaigns.

youtube.com/watch?v=-paM8FE8OTY

>"no regard for "working people"
>literally hired tens of thousands of people and provided them with top benefits, shares and ample vacation time.

What has Hillary done for "working people"?

>What has Hillary done for "working people"?
Not much but her husband is quite fond of them.

minute 0.45 proves Bill Clinton was there. Thanks for watching me identify a Hillary Shill.

Yeah, I've been posting almost exactly this here for months. The guys busines record is totally filled with disdain for the common man

Trump grew up around and worked directly with guys in New York workers unions /thread

HEY I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES IS GOOD FOR WORKING CLASS BLUE COLLAR WORKERS LIKE ME

Bill isn't on the ticket, don't mention him.

Donald's tax plan is unaffordable and will end up making America default on its debt and unable to pay its bills. Tax experts & economists from all sides have said this after looking at it..

youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

Income inequality is also worse than its ever been in the US. The wealthy are doing just fine as always, everyone else just barely surviving..

Hope people see through this niggers bullshit.

the same experts and economists whose expert say has made the west accumulate the debt that it has
thanks, experts

They make glaring flaws in their analyses. I don't understand why every God damn dumbass who tries to predict stuff like this misses this part.

The US national debt was in single digit trillions BEFORE the Iraq & Afghanistan Wars. The cost of that and caring for veterans when they return home is enormous..
Has shot up like a rocket since then through both Bush & Obama. The Middle East is on fire!!

wtf I love sweet potatoes now

Depends. How much does a CTR staff member make?

>does anyone really believe that a race that has spent its entire existence in barbarism, is suddenly going to be civilized
my neurons are exchanging impulses very quickly

KEK

Our entitlement programs cost us more than our military. Prez Barry singlehandedly doubled our national debt, and has nothing to show for it.

Ditto, was about to post this.

The President alone is not to blame for the massive increase of the national debt. Republicans have large majorities in the House (lower chamber) & Senate (upper chamber). Congress has the 'power of the purse' so they both share blame. Both parties agree that changes to the entitlement programs are necessary to preserve them for future generations.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1476154184108/

I hope what you speak is true, I'd hate for my newly found appreciation of sweet potatoes to be based on lies. I'm not strong enough to handle that, again.

I spent way more time on Sup Forums while working than being unemployed.

Obama is STILL showing his lack of regard for working people... police, legal immigrants, etc.

As if Obongo and Hillary showed any regard ever for anyone that didn't donate to them.

Can someone please list all of the things that Obama did to help working people.

PROTIP: welfare and Obamacare don't help working people

is there a photo in existence where Michelle doesn't look like a literal ape?

Copypaste from leddit because I'm lazy:

#RememberWhenTrump:
- In 1980, Trump hired the first woman to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607052/The-sexist-boss-Trump-critic-Barbara-Res-REALLY-thought-turned-Donald-got-rid-refused-hire-back.html
- In 1986, Trump received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor along with Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali from the National Ethnic Coalition Organization.
theamericanmirror.com/1986-trump-received-ellis-island-award-along-rosa-parks-muhammad-ali/
- In 1986, Trump saved a 66-year old widow from having her farm foreclosed by paying her $300,000 mortgage.
politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/
- In 1988, no airline would accommodate a boy who needed receive special medical attention, so Trump stepped in and used his personal jet.
ijr.com/2015/11/461306-these-5-acts-of-kindness-reveal-theres-more-to-donald-trump-than-just-his-celebrity-persona/
- In 1991, in an amazing display of bravery and sense of justice, Trump stepped out of his limousine to stop a bat-wielding thug. Media titled it "Mugger's Trumped".
i.sli.mg/O1UYpZ.jpg

But wait there's more:
- Over the years, Trump has donated to a variety of health charities such as American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America and Institute for Implant Analysis at the Hospital for Special Surgery.
insidephilanthropy.com/home/2015/9/29/a-quick-look-at-donald-trumps-philanthropy.html
- Over the years, he also donated to two dozen veterans groups including American Hero Adventures, Navy Seal Foundation and Veterans Airlift Command.
- In 1997, Trump defied racist conventions when he purchased his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida and turned it into the first club accepting of Jews and African Americans in the area.
- In 2000, Trump refused to run for president for the Reform Party because former-KKK David Duke was a member of the party.
westernjournalism.com/florida-lawsuit-reveals-what-trump-thinks-about-discrimination/
nytimes.com/2000/02/14/us/reform-bid-said-to-be-a-no-go-for-trump.html
- In 2001, Trump learned the man who ran Harlem Hoops had died in the 9/11 attacks, so he donated the money to keep the inner-city basketball tournaments for young girls going.
commdiginews.com/politics-2/the-softer-side-of-donald-trump-59963/

Trump is so high in his horse, a blue collar job is beneath him.

OH WAIT.
youtube.com/watch?v=88cwgAL4o18

And for the last third:
- In 2006, Trump donated land valued at $100 million to the State of New York.
web.archive.org/web/20061209105048/http://www.ny.gov/governor/press/06/0419061.html
- In 2014, it was disclosed that Trump had contributed $102 million to charity in the previous 5 years.
static3.businessinsider.com/image/5580500d6da8112c63ef5c4c-960/trump assets.jpg
- In 2015, Trump donated land valued at $27 million to the Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy.
dailybreeze.com/environment-and-nature/20150115/donald-trump-turns-over-115-acre-easement-in-rancho-palos-verdes-for-open-space
- In 2015, the Eric Trump Foundation donated $28 million to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in California, which on its own allowed for a new surgical and ICU center to be built.
insidephilanthropy.com/hospitals-health-centers/2015/4/4/whats-the-eric-trump-foundation-all-about-supporting-a-pedia.html

So yeah, tell me CTR, does this look like a guy who despises the people?

I like you.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm only doing what I can do dispel the liberal propaganda.

Obama is 70? Looks young for his age.

But what about Hillary's good deed? Didn't she donate millions of dollars meant to help Haitians to herself? Stop pretending that only Trump is generous.

why does anyone listen to a maniac killer like Obama ((barry soetoro))

That wasn't what this was about. The OP was specifically about how Trump has never done anything for the common man.
If you wanna talk about Clinton's good deeds, you bring sources. Otherwise go be a useful idiot somewhere else.

Would we believe politicians would have regard for working people? No.
Is Trump a politician? No.

Because he changed the definition of deport.

Read my post again, dumbass. We really don't need people as stupid as you making the rest of us look bad.

Informative shitposter 100

Kek.

An investigator up here called all of the 400+ charities he's said he had donated millions to.

He only donated once. That was $10,000 in 2009.

Stop changing the subject. I'm not making anybody look bad. OP's thesis was:
>"Does anyone really believe, that a guy who spent his 70 years on earth showing NO regard for working people, is suddenly going to be your champion !?" - Barack Obama on Trump (i.e. appeal to authority)
I brought sources to prove the opposite. Clinton might be generous, but that is not what this thread is about. Now would you be so kind as to shut up and stop pinning a false narrative on me?

t. man who has never started a business.

Well, all men are born equal, Sir.

Except he treats his employees like family

Do you really believe that a group of people like the DNC who have historically and will continue to say anything they need to in order to bloat the nation with immigrants to ensure future victories will be your champion?

well at least he pretends to care, killary can't even find it in her to muster up half a shit for the working class

Obama gave a shit about anyone ever? He let his brother suffer in africa and watch his family die.

you think obamas estimation is relevant?

So dumb.....that guy has fucked over western civilization

...while Obama really cares about people's well being.

Top kek