W-we are gonna make it, right?

W-we are gonna make it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7000 doesn't seem like a lot in such a big country... also don't Dems turn out in early voting much more?

Drumpf is finished hahaha he can't win without Florida

Oh no
Dems leading by 1%
>Meanwhile Dems lead by 3% in 2012 yet ends with a margin smaller than 1%

Early votes arent counted till tuesday, it only counts party afiliation of the voter.

Yes, because independents, the majority of voters, heavily favor trump.

nope, other way around.

>because independents

But Obama lost independents and won handily in 2012

CTR party thread

Actually early voting is specifically created for and targeted at democrats and minorities. Republicans own election day voting.

???? They lead by a LOT more than 3% and 7k is not even close to 1%.

> Taiwanese intellectuals

Thank Broward county for "mishandling" 150,000 ballots. I wonder which ones they accidentally destroyed.

Keep crying Trumpnigger. Your tears will be tasty this Tuesday.

Do you honestly think Hillary will have the same voter turnout as Obama? He's ten times more popular than her. Hillary doesn't have the black vote like Obama did.

This.

3% of 4.3 Million
= 129,000 D lead in 2012

They won that year by only: 90,000 votes.
Looks like FL is ours boys

Not ctr. Poll worker in florida. We dont count the early votes till election day. Thats why our elections are always such a shit show.

Not if you don't get cooking on the spirit cooking.

There gonna steal FL no matter what and claim it's legit because 'muh lationos'.

We need to be moving in on big cities in blue states with large swaths of uneducated superstitious voters. They're shenanigans will be less well organized there.

LOS ANGELES
CHICAGO
DETROIT
PHILLY

>also don't Dems turn out in early voting much more?
yeah

>Source for the incoming Hill Shills
politico.com/story/2012/11/early-voting-results-2012-083176

Obama led by 250k early votes and won by 70k on the 8th.

Hillary is kill in Florida. Next up, Nevada, Colorado and Michigan.

>Drumpf

>also don't Dems turn out in early voting much more?
for some reason they usually have a higher early turnout rate. could be voter fraud desu.

Trump is winning, guise. All you need is math.

That's not an actual count of the votes. That headline means registered Democrats have returned 7000 more ballots then registered Republicans. In addition to the fact 5-10% of people registered to each party vote for the candidate of the opposite party every election, it completely ignores the fact over 1/4 of voters are independent, i.e. not registered to either party.

Extrapolating from early votes is beyond retarded. They literally have no idea what the vote counts are.

At what point does a misleading headline become lying?

>by (((Nate Cohn)))

won't work anymore

democrats out on droves to vote for trump

>democrats out on droves to vote for trump

Oh su-sur-sure they are.

/thread

Go out and vote. That's all you can do. Ignore CTR threads and posts and wait until the day comes.

you're right, #imwithher now

>Your tears will be my coctail

remember when you said brexit wouldnt happen lmao
mad left mad again

okay as a foreigner:

the implication is that ALL registered democrats vote hillary and ALL regiestered republicans voted for Trump?
Seems a pretty big assumption in this election, tbqh famalams.

How does he Know

STOP
CONCERN
TROLLING
YOU
FUCKING
MONKEY

To be this misinformed...

MOST independents with vote Trump
A SIGNIFICANT FRACTION of Democrats will vote Trump

PRESIDENT TRUMP

sigh. i really wanted trump to win but now clinton's lead is just too much and he cant even win in any scenario. so depressed bros..

Yes and here's how we can be sure.

The is no we, not for us, silly. We are not american, our opinion doesn't matters.
In fact, Trump would fuck our country in the ass, Our economy revolves around selling cheap commodities to the U.S and China. Trump will raise taxes in order to protect the american farmes and iron ore miners, we would loose competitiveness and our GDP would decrease.

It's also because Dems push early voting a lot more then Republicans, ESPECIALLY this time. All of Hillary's events have been literally right next to polling places for early voting. I guarantee R's will see historic turnout this year on the day. Also Independents are much higher in number for Trump now.

If Dem ballots are seriously only ahead by 7,000 statewide that means Trump has won Florida.

;)

Its pretty damn near true desu. Id say 80% of each party doesn't cross party lines ever. Then there is the other 30% of independents that determine every election

Voting early is retarded so i'm not surprised democrats lead there.

I can fucking guarantee you Hillary will not be the next president of the United States of America. I swear to god, if I'm wrong I will chop my balls off and feed them to my dog before shoving a little league baseball bat forcefully up my ass and running into the street naked. I don't even fucking care if you cap this, that's how goddamn sure I am that Hillary Rod-Ham Clinton will not win. TRUMP WILL WIN. TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

black is down but latino is up

>4000 dead people think Clinton should be president

This. Lots of Dems HATE Hillary.

I supposed Florida and Nevada will be red. We still need NH or PA. Those are a draw right now.

> (OP)
gonna remember this next wednesday

I'm still pretty certain Trump is going to win Michigan. Vote from home ballots down over 50% in Detroit (aka the black vote). Thats devastating if it's the sign of a bigger trend, and I bet it is.

I thought Florida was spicland?

Its only 7,000

fuck, trump gonna win Florida.

Historically republicans don't do early voting.

How in the almighty fuck is early voting approved? You're giving the governemtn more than a fucking week to righ the results.

The Florida vote was already rigged and no one gave a fuck. You burgers could have gone and lynched them but you couldn't be bothered leaving your basements to raise the issue. He's gonna lose in FL (a 100% must win) and it's going to be your fault for not doing enough.

The republicans are all waiting for the constitutional voting date, they seem much less likely to vote early.

Oh Canada...

I can tell you cucks are fresh out of college because ya just learned about that pic in humanities 101. ebin oc :^)

Yes dems early vote more often and it's weaker this year then 4 years ago.

>Hillary is already pulling ahead in early voting
>"t-this actually means that Trump is MORE likely to win!!!"

I hope you guys can come back to sanity once all of this is over.

This. Republication don't vote early

Sup Forums does this EVERY ELECTION

Trumpnigger.. At least you cum gargling felchers are getting a little creative. Did you finally get someone that could go off script?

>Trump
>Winning any state at all
pick one

In situations like this, it is appropriate you compare to 2012 in order to make reference. Assuming there is no sudden spike, so far performance is actually far better than the last election for this state.

what are you talking about? we successfully predicted the 2004 election