Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Last year probably.
Still love how all the Harleys were each slightly different not just copy/paste line of Debbies.

This year it might be Pennywise.

It was last year. Back to slutty _____ for women's costumes this year.

what a slut dressing like a witch

Not this year

We need to find a woman willing to he both.

A girl dressed as a Clown Wonder Woman with a bloody sword and a shield with a balloon tied to it.

Haha! Upvoted XD

>every single Harley looks different
Goddamn Cassandra is a treasure!

DC triumphs once again

WB triumphs again!

This really is Sup Forumsmblr isn't it?

they are all pretty cute even the thicc ones

Isn't it sad the only success you have is Halloween costumes? And even then she only BARELY beat Belle from the much more successful Beauty and the Beast movie.

I claim the thicc Harley on the left

>That thicc Harley second from the left

motherfucker

unf neat

I don't understand the message of the comic.

It looks like the message is *supposed* to be how all other girls are sheep blindly following the herd while the self-insert is a special snowflake walking her own path.

But how exactly is dressing up as a witch in any way unique? Is she, I dunno, a Freudian Slip? Abraham Taco? No, she is a wearing a run-of-the-mill basic witch costume. Not a single thing about it is in any way original or unique to the person.

Everyone shown is a walking cliche, one of them is just an *older* cliche. I hope the artist didn't hurt herself patting herself on the back this enthusiastically.

Why DID so many normie girls latch on to Harley?

>Not a single animated series costume
It's accurate and it hurts.

Hopefully not. Harley is shit.

Mainstream movie with a popular female lead character wearing a fun colorful and sexy costume

Same reason normies latch onto Deadpool

Girls like to be sexy. It goes against the sex-negative social panic that our culture is currently experiencing but girls like to dress up and girls like to be admired.

Its not that far removed from the underlying popularity of Elsa. We've been told that modern woman don't like stories of princesses anymore... then Frozen goes on to make over *6 billion dollars* in movie and merchandise sales as every girl on the planet flocked to the story.

It probably wasn't that hard of a costume to put together.

This, except Harley has the added benefit of being easy to dress as.

>only one fat girl
It's at least not right for where I live

You got it backwards, mate. Its not about how special the witch is. Its about how the witch feels like an excluded weirdo because she is the only dummy not wearing this years slut garb.

You mean the only bitch that couldn't afford high top converse or those white high heels that go up your calf.

It's just a joke about how everyone was dressed as Harley and the punchline being MC surprised look as she stands out as not Harley.

>Its not about how special the witch is
Like the author wasn't aiming for the snowflake "I'm not like the other grills!" crowd

Every woman, EVERY WOMAN, feels like she's a weirdo surrounded by normal people. How she handles that fedling is how you determine her place on the date-marry-kill scale.

I like the artist, its the good parts of owltud without being shit.

If that was he case they wouldn't have gone through the trouble to make every Harley slightly different.

Elsa's a Queen, tho

Why are grown adults wearing customs. Unless you have kids and taking them trick or treating, or work as an actor, just stop.

I saw like 5 Harleys on the street over the weekend

Some people also have friends and go to parties. Not sure if you've heard about those.

>Hey, stop having fun guys. Seriously, I mean it.

t. joyless fuck

you're a man of taste. I wanted her too

>asian harley

They were Harley on the streets, but what were they IN THE SHEETS?

>That shorty Harley who still is slightly shorter even with high heel boots
Unf

Man, I have no issues with Harleys in Halloween parties. It's a feast for the eyes.

DC has success in comics too you dumb fuck

It's exactly the opposite joke, yeesh. It was about the humor of a "typical" Halloween costume suddenly becoming the "oddball" instead of the weird Harley shit.

My parties normally involve digging a hole and cooking a pig in it. I don't get adult costume parties either. I mean, unless its some kind of sex thing.

Sounds cringy as fuck

Looks like Nemi.

don't do this, I have family over

Teenage shit is cringier.

So you're Hawaiian?

Their D-bag boyfriends took them to a movie.
They identified with a dumb slut.

Sure Cletus you cook that pit pig

She's Enchantress.

Not it's not it's just a normal witch, dickhead

To Sup Forumsmrades who are invited to parties, what are you going as?

Roddy piper from they live

I shouldn't want to fuck that clown.

Casual.

sauce god damn you

I mean some context, this was posted last year

I wonder if Carol's movie coming out will have a lot of people dressing up as her.

Widow, Sif, and Scarlet Witch really failed hard to make the majority of normie women want to dress up like them.

Ragnarok just came out and it won't premiere in the states after Halloween. But had it been out before I bet Hela would be the more popular costume of the Marvel ladies simply for not being boring. That Kirby headress is also an attention getter.

I wonder how popular Wasp will even be since the movies took the cute factor that Jan had with her costumes.

blackandredtac

himself, too old to be dressing up.

no one likes Marvel movies. They watch them and then never think about it again

>assuming it's about money
Fatties do very poorly in heels user, gravity is not their friend.

We'll find out tomorrow night.

T. Tyrone

I know what she originally looked like faggot. That's not her it's just a fucking witch. The whole point of the pic is "hurrrr I'm dressing as something halloweeny and these girls are just following a trend" shit

Swing and a miss wanna try again bud

No, not at all. I've seen zero Harleys and I've been to large gathering for Halloween every year.

It's kind of like that strange double standard that makes "bacon everything" normal and "pumpkin spice everything" basic bitch shit.

>Like the author wasn't aiming for the snowflake "I'm not like the other grills!" crowd
You fucking idiot. I don't know if a dude or a chick or what drew this picture, but either you have some beef with them or you're projecting like fucking crazy. It's incredibly obvious the picture's not about the person dressed like a witch one way or another, it's just a joke about how popular the Harley costumes were last year. That's fucking it. Dressing like a witch on Halloween isn't "special snowflake" it's just "typical American," you're not supposed to be proud of or awed by the witch. It's just "hah hah Harleys are more common then typical Halloween costumes in 2016." And yes I guess i mad but I'm sick of people here projecting and reading weird personal shit into every fucking doodle, I feel like I'm on tumblr or a lefty college campus with a bunch of libtards.

>I feel like I'm on tumblr or a lefty college campus with a bunch of libtards.

You're sick of people projecting personal shit and here you are projecting personal shit.

>slutty _____ for women's costumes this year
Wonder Woman!

Cop from The Village People.

>the only success you have is Halloween costumes?
And comics, and cartoons, and tv shows, and video games, and toys, and merchandise.

What are you talking about? Don't reply to me weird little faggot

she looks pretty and had nice hair.

>that chubby Harley on the left.

wew

Guy who cooks pigs in the ground and has no friends is a racist.
Colour me surprised

>I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS*
*is like other girls

Best comics
Best movies
Best animated shows
Best games
Best animated movies
Best costumes
Best heroes
Best everything

whores interlinked with whores

last year, yeah

amazingly drawn legs

She's fem joker but less insane and less obsessed with Batsy

My ex went as Harley last year, so did all her girlfriends.

That's the horror.

Yikes

Ok you can stop now. She's not good looking

I went Saturday as Charlie Brown going as a ghost. Paper bag with a rock, sheet with a bunch of black circles. Went over well.

>implying I've ever been invited anywhere

Would probably make another Ugly Bob costume if I ever do. Which I won't.