Can we get proper translations and typsetting for all the Villainous comics?

Also, since Halloween is approaching, it's only appropriate we have a Villainous thread.

I'll try to link whatever translations and useful stuff I can find in the archives.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96072813/#q96104206
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96286290/#q96286290
twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/866826062361120768
twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/866835944372002816
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8NwDptljM
youtube.com/watch?v=OzNbbuhLSp8
imgur.com/a/JJquR
twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/925376940244160513
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's one of the comics, with translations, all this needs is someone that's in the mood for some editing. This is the third comic.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96072813/#q96104206

Damn it, I can't find the other threads where the other comics got posted, maybe someone else can find them.

I'll start dumping the other comics in Spanish. There are also Portuguese versions.

I'm pretty sure there was at least 1 more of the comics that had proper typesetting and shit.

Also, translations for the fifth comic can be found here.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96286290/#q96286290

Fourth comic time.

I guess you'll post part 1 as well?

I was waiting for a thread like this. Did all 5 already in Photoshop, I just have to save them as images. Gimme a moment.

Fucking amazing, glad to hear that! I guess I will give you a moment.

its here

Yeah, I didn't notice it, my bad.

First, a redone for completion's sake. This is the only strip which can be stitched, the rest don't have borders. So left the parts apart this time. Minor wording changes. Saved as PNGs but they were too big, maybe I'll put those on imgur or something.

The font they use is Lafayette Comic Pro.

whoops I misspelled all my files.

Wait a minute, these aren't all the original size probably. Oh well, will dig for those later.

Or resize up with waitfu2x and then down with Photoshop, same thing I guess.

Done for now, off to find the full size ones for everything.

You are based as fuck, thank you for delivering! Maybe we'll get a short on Halloween.

I know the comics were posted on Facebook and Twitter, I don't know if the full sizes are there and if that's what you're looking for.

Amazing thanks a lot , one question, Are those official comics or fan made comic?

They're official comics, the translation user is truly a treasure we don't deserve.

We're also getting more shorts, an 11 minute pilot and a video game.

Other anons did the translating, I just tried to tweak for flow and shit

>Currently Jefazo is rendered boss man but user said it can also be big boss, Jefe is literally chief but here it's boss, Jefecito from the shorts hasn't appeared here, maybe my dear boss? Better check the English shorts again to see what they used, maybe it's all Sir
>Guapo is handsome but I went with gorgeous to keep the g sound, and it sounds slightly more annoying, I guess

Yeah, and for Twitter images you have to put ":orig" at the end of URLs to get full size, and maybe the Facebook ones are bigger, we'll see. Except for the first one, I just got the raws here and didn't notce the size differences at once.

How do we convince the fuckers from the North American side of CN to bring over Villainous to the US?

There doesn't seem to be much progress from this post Alan made in May. For fuck's sake, the original language was English.

twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/866826062361120768

twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/866835944372002816

I'll also post the comic he made about this issue.

Here's the comic.

It was an anonymous team effort all right. Thanks to everyone that contributed.

Any official view matters.

Almost 3.5 million views for the Mexican upload.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8NwDptljM

Almost 1 million views for the Brazilian upload.
youtube.com/watch?v=OzNbbuhLSp8

0 views on for the US upload, because there's no official upload.

Here's some e-mail adresses you can e-mail in case you can't use the feedback page for CN, like me, since I'm from a shitty European country.

Just email them and tell them you want to see Villainous get greenlit and that you want it to come over in English on CN.

US
[email protected]

UK
[email protected]

Canada
[email protected]

I don't know how much this helps, but whatever.

l-lewd...

thanks bud

thanks, I initially missed the Demencia one

Requesting Halloween themed fanart, you can make some or share any you have

I guess all the Villainous bros are asleep, makes sense.

Didn’t they said that Villainous would air a Halloween short or something like that?

I mean, it could literally air on Halloween day, if not, I guess it got delayed or we were simply misinformed.

I'm awake now

Good timing, I'm going to sleep. Good night, have a nice Happy Halloween, hopefully they drop a new short today.

Good night. The thread is pretty ded sadly.

I thought we were getting a new short this month REEEEE

Pacencia es la virtud

Here's the missing full size pages

Not just upscales of the ones posted before, so it took a bit

pngs with no image quality loss(??) are here: imgur.com/a/JJquR

Now we wait...

wasn't there a rumor this and Infinity Train are getting series orders?

Find out the CEO names and send them all this fucking fan art and bitching to have it here. If you want something bad you need to break doors down and go full crazy on their rich asses.

que es tu

Thanks.

Thank you user for the translations!
Here's hoping today we get a new video, nice that we can have villainous threads.

That's mostly speculation, but both have high chances.

Tfw it snowed here, on Halloween.

anons*

And people think global warming is real

Nice, the thread is still up even after waking up. Pretty empty around here though, I wonder why.

I was hoping it was a key frame from one of the new shorts or something.

Live

Alan on twitter:

Today's the one day when I can scare people to death, swallow their souls, steal candy and don't get incarcerated for public disturbance

twitter.com/AlanIturiel/status/925376940244160513