Animal cruelty should be punished by death

There should be death penalty for this kind of horrific shit.
liveleak.com/view?i=5e8_1425739036

I don't care if it's a cat...Someone like this should simply be shot on sight. Or better yet , tortured to death.

And anyone who calls me a beta vegan can go fuck his parents...I'm not a vegan...
And same goes for people who'll call me a hypocrite.
If you're going to kill an animal , don't kill it for nothing and don't make it suffer an agonizing and cruel death.

Someone should find this sick fuck and kill him.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5e8_1425739036
liveleak.com/view?i=bbf_1474006231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed

The cartels have no chill.

Animals eat eachother alive all the time. The fact that we normally kill them first is nothing more than a favor.

semi-off

It has a video of a pale-skinned girl and cat painted face eating a mouse, someone has this video?

You do realise that you cause more pain and suffering to animals every week then he does in that one video?

Fucking hypocrite carnicucks.

Animals usually kill to eat the prey or because they feel under threat. A lion will never attack a human for nothing, for example.

Show this to all your pro-immigration friends.

What is going on in this video? I've seen it all, but I'm just not in the mood to watch a cat having his head ripped off or something the minute I wake up.

I guess it's in S.America (nuke this continent) but where?

>liveleak.com/view?i=5e8_1425739036

Based

Some worthless piece of shit eats a kitten alive...But he doesn't kill it instantly...He eats it him slowly...makes it suffer an agonizing , horrible fucking death...You can see the kitten is still alive till the very end , where he's cut in half...

Someone should post that video of the lioness eating a gazelle fetus from the still-living mother.

Nature is far worse than any humans.

Spics will be spics

I don't know if you're a Paki or a coon...

But
If you're british (as in indigenous european /white)...You're an embarrassement to your own people. You're as worthless as race traitors...

It seems in Asia. I did not understand a word they said

If I knew where this happened and who the man was, I think I would legitimately go there and kill him. Not watching the video, though. Description is bad enough.

Hello my edgy friend

>liveleak.com/view?i=5e8_1425739036
Disadvantaged 3rd world resident was hungry. Why do you try to judge someone trying to feed themselves?

The kids (who are laughing btw) speak in spanish...And they don't look european...so I'm guessing it's somewhere in Mexico or some part of south america.

They deserve the worst forms of execution conceivable. Shitskins in general deserve to die and 99% of animal abusers are shitskins, but there's a special place reserved for these faggots regardless of race.

Remember goy, you should open your borders to people like this.

Blablabla nuke X

Look this video, NUKE EUROPE!!!
liveleak.com/view?i=bbf_1474006231

What a pointless loss of life.

Our brother human is just commiting a mistake. Nobody deserves death, for nothing. Learn with Jesus.

Agree, the lowest tier of human abuses animals. I don't care if you dont like them don't be a shitskin and torture it for no reason.

Jesus. Tell me what kind of person this is (race, nationality, class, etc.) so I can hate them a little bit more.

>liveleak.com/view?i=bbf_1474006231
OH BOY, nuke us into oblibion, breed us out of existance

How did I link to that thread?

>liveleak.com/view?i=bbf_1474006231
Didn't watch...The first video was enough for me... But my point remains. I don't care if you're asian , black , european , latino , or whatever...
Anyone who's sick enough to do the shit this guy does in the video i posted , should be put down...Killed or tortured..

Maybe those mexican cartels have it right...Maybe extreme torture is the only thing these fucking people understand...

>there should be death penalty for killing a bumass animal
xaxaxa retarded fucking frog there's not even death penalty for killing a person, why the fuck would there be a death penalty for killing some retarded cat

i swear your fucking gaystern europeans live in your own little fantasy world where animals are somehow equal to humans

Asians or Spics.

Either mexican or somewhere else...In south america...Or who knows..maybe in fucking california... They speak Spanish but don't look European...So i'm guessing Some country in South America.

I'm surprised people don't call for the genocide of spics more often. They are absolutely subhuman.

>huuur duuuur muh retarded stupid kot is just an animal
>huuur duuuur gaystern Europe, europeans are pussies xDDD

Fuck off, Rusev, take your anti-edginess pills

People in France are pro-death penalty. We can't have a referendum on the matter. (thanks to the EU and our corrupt politicians)...

Hush, roachling, whites are talking.

how the fuck am i edgy you retarded fucking subhuman autist

>lEll ELleLELe HON HON HON LETS KILL PEOPLE FOR KILLING ANIMALS HON HON BONJOUR MONAMI xDDD :DDD :pp

You're Brazilian...So it would be normal sinceyou guys speak Portuguese. But those kids sound like they're speaking Spanish.

Halal/Kosher meat?

and you're from Bulgaria ? If you're a native Bulgarian , shame on you...if you're a roma , not surprised one bit by your comment..

I hate animal abuse.

Really shows how worthless and pathetic you are if you have to fight kittens and puppies to show off.

Instant death penalty for this guy.

(havent seen the video and dont want to)

now that we are leaving the eu (hopefully), WE CAN BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY BRITBONGS

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

PUBLIC 'ANGINS, LINE UP, LINE UP, WATCH BILL 'ANG

Sometimes the peasantry disgust me. Sometimes I truly love them,

WTF with these kids?

Anyone supporting cruelty against animals is a subhuman

Hitler himself would have gassed you, you fucking piece of shit

Stop embarrassing my country.

>implying cats don't practice animal abuse on a daily basis

How to tell if someone is white 101

You failed the test. Turns out bulgarians are not white. Article 50 needs to be triggered ASAP, why are we in a union with you "people"?

C'est flippant...Ils sont déjà atteint..c'est irréversible. Des futures ordures...

gypsies are indeed known for cruelty against animals

At times like this i wish hitler was alive

unironically kill yourself you limp wristed MUH ANIMAL FELLS autist, just fucking do it

Cats are assholes, though. Felines are probably one of the most vicious and ruthless species on earth, they're probably on par with primates.

Ils font quoi en fait?

Je crois avoir déja vu cette vidéo (sans le son), j'ai pas envie de revoir ça.

Un mec bute un chat en l'égorgeant avec les dents, puis il l'éventre de la même manière. Les gosses rigolent dans le fond.

He didn't do it gladly.
He tore at its vitals while others jeered.

In the civilized world, this would not fly.
However. The civilized world is the one that is wrong.

The first animal protection laws in the world were in Nazi Germany, were the Nazis limp-wristed too?

I really want to beat you to a pulp and shit down your throat you filthy subhuman

>Torturing an innocent кoтэ
Anyone who even considers doing this should be lynched on sight tbqh

Les gamins s'éclatent de rire...Pendant que l'autre fils de pute torture le chaton..

How

...absolument dégueulasse.

Putains de plébiens du tiers-monde

But animals are inferior to humans, op

Cats are the niggers of the animal kingdom?

No wonder white people love em so much.

i don't give a fuck what those autistic nazis said
did you know hitler also wanted to kill slavs and supported muslims? kill yourself you little fucking beta limp wristed faggot

>I really want to beat you to a pulp and shit down your throat you filthy subhuman
this can only happen in your faggy little fantasy MUH ANIMAL FEELS world because all of you animal rights activists are fucking 40kg skeletons, you'd get your gay little liberal head smashed

Humans are animals

No they're not.

Cats are smart, they can survive without us.

No, cats are smart, or at least, cunning. I've seen cats open doors on their own. Have you seen a nigger attempt to open a door?
Also, niggers are subject to bouts of aimless anger. Cats just kill for sport, then have fun tearing their preys to bits before leaving them on your doorstep to tell you you're a fag for not being able to hunt yourself. Cats are the Japanese of the animal kingdom.

But it's exactly this that separates us from the animals. That's the point of the OP.

Ah so cats are the Asians of the animal kingdom.

No wonder white people love em so much.

t. Muh Sovietic slav macho attitude
cringey as hell, literally Hollywood-tier

cat are shit tier anyway

They are the kikes of animal kingdom

ekuzakutury.

Cats are selfish, kikes have a hive mind, like ants.

>And anyone who calls me a beta vegan can go fuck his parents...I'm not a vegan..
But you are definitely a beta faggot if you care about some random cat being eaten alive.

>Hitler
>loves mongrel dogs
>hates mongreloid humans

he's a gypsy, slavs are white and like all white people we love animals and nature

Empathy is what separates whites from subhumans. Sure, white empathy can sometimes lead to liberal faggotry, but what the fuck is wrong with wanting to protect animals? That doesn't harm us in anyway and would be a good excuse to cleanse the earth of shitskins and degenerates. White people feel the same way about animal abusers as we do about pedophiles, it shows a profound lack of moral character to hurt something that can't defend itself and literally din du nuffin. Why be a nationalist if you are just going to be a fucking nigger?

So much calling for torture. Pointless cruelty. Nitrogen asphyxiation is sufficient, the intent is just to remove people like this. No point in adding more suffering.

>We can't have a referendum on the matter. (thanks to the EU and our corrupt politicians)...
No, it's a basis of the 5th Republic. It was a desire of De Gaulle that no societal issue could be submitted to a referendum.
Death penalty is retarded and useless btw.

Thats a rat. Come on man papa hitler told you that.

How do you think that burger you eat is a dollar or euro?

You silly bitches think the chicken strips flown in from Thailand was treated well?

I would rather say he has this ''Slavs are strong and barbaric because the West says so'' attitude, lad
It's cringey as hell

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb fuck
you're considering normal behavior cringey and hollywood-tier and you consider faggy crying over animals to be normal behavior what the fuck is wrong with your country

who turned you faggots into mental wrecks that cry over animals

>sovietic slav
i hate the soviets, they have nothing to do with this

>he thinks we are separate from animals

I agree that's horrible, but it's no reason to take another human's life.
The cat would have done the same if our 'sick fuck' here would have been a tiny rat. You wouldn't call a cat eating a rat a sick fuck, right?

Or maybe you would, since you obviously live in a bubble.

Id say you're a beta faggot if you don't want to beat the faggot who ate the kitten into a bloody pulp then set him on fire. That's the difference between whites and shitskins.

But you are a hypocrite because you pay others to abuse animals for you. The fact that there is a "reason" for it, that is your desire to eat the animal, doesn't negate the animal cruelty that goes on in factory farms.

that's true, I also see westerners as effeminate faggots, but one should not go to the other extreme and become a nigger

stop shitposting, autismo

at least he eats it and goes right for the neck. better than those fuckers just torturing them.

>preaching peace and empathy while calling for the genocide of an entire race of people
Wew lad, you're not very self-aware, are you?

Whites are better than cats. Romanians might not be which is why you see things the way you do.

British hate animal abusers above all else don't we

Seen countless human gore vids but i ain't watching that one

>The cat would have done the same if our 'sick fuck' here would have been a tiny rat. You wouldn't call a cat eating a rat a sick fuck, right?
Retarded fucking argument that only a retard would think was good. The cat would have done the same because it has the brain of a cat. We aren't cats, we have human brains.

Nobody advocates that, invaders in White countries should simply go home and if they resist, then we should kill as many of them as needed until they leave.

It's self defense.

definitely,

I've seen people burnt and beheaded but i cant watch this. (wish i hadn't though)

this is the limit.

Obviously not, since the argument was about killing people that kill kittens.

Is it wrong that I laughed at this video?

>Nobody advocates that
>would be a good excuse to cleanse the earth of shitskins and degenerates
A person who speaks like has no place talking about empathy.

>White people feel the same way about animal abusers as we do about pedophiles
no we don't, stop putting white people into the same group, autist

crying over animals is the most pathetic fucking womanly thing someone can do

Posting my cat to make nice feels again

A niggas gotta eat.