Voltron Legendary Defender

Voltron Legendary Defender

What was the point of bringing him back seven episodes after his "big defeat"?

Other urls found in this thread:

syfy.com/syfywire/exclusive-voltron-showrunners-break-down-season-4s-biggest-moments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look, user. Someone's gotta die against Lo-Tron to establish its power and to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt how big of a supreme mega bastard Lotor is once and for all

So I just finished binge watching the 34th season of Lancetron Lancengery Lancefender and here are my thoughts.

>I predicted Lance would be the reincarnation of God and it fucking came true
>Junkrat's ten minute speech on feminism was the saving grace of this season
>Episode with the plot where Sans fucks Toriel's goatpussy with ectodick seemed like filler at first but I'm starting to see the subtle characterization in it
>Bill stil hasn't gained bishie form what the fuck is up with the writing for this show
>Keith had two lines where he didn't mention Lance and that seemed pretty OOC
>Onceler x Onceler with hemorrhoids is fucking canon so Onceler x Onceler who works part time at planned parenthood is BTFO
>not enough Lance when are they going to give my boy some love

Keeping in spirit, what are the paladin's going to wear for halloween?

Season 4 isn't canon, aside from Matt being found.

Here's the "finished" version of that for anyone who cares.

I want to have your babies user.

Give me the exact colors, user, I'm going to color it.

Be honest with me, does the season have a lot of Lance moment?

This is literal garbage and not deserving of a proper coloring job. Also I kinda like leaving it ambiguous. Maximum self insertion potential.

If you feel like it, okay, user. I'm here in case you change your mind.

If you want to you can color it however you feel like, it's up to you.

Conflict with Lotor, which is good, because Lotor getting heat from Zarkon is the first time he's been interesting.

>literal garbage

This is the best content /vld/ has ever received.

They need an excuse for Lotor to turn face temporarily while still giving Voltron Galra mooks to squish.

Friendly reminder Allura will never use magic again and that plot point will be dropped forever

The real question is why this girl has inspired so little smut when she has cute butt dimples visible through her suit.

I would blame rampant faggotry but that butt has something for everyone, surely?

The girls haven't gotten all that much personality, Zethrid has the most but still not much.

gotta love the mice

>he doesn't know Romelle will train Allura in how to control her quintessence bending

>personality

Butt. Dimples.

I don't remember any butt dimples. Is there a specific episode I should rewatch to see them?

Ezor and Zethrid have decently strong personalities. Maybe not the most unique or deep ones, but distinct.

I'm willing to blame the lack of focus on them as individuals rather than as a group under Lotor, and also more importantly the smut audience for this show mostly being fujos.

Just check any of the first few episodes of season 3 when Lotor and his creew arrive. Any time you see her from behind they're there.

I reckon they must be on her model sheet. Like in capital letters. THIS BUTT HAS DIMPLES. DO NOT FORGET. With an arrow.

Stll no canon Klance, as I see

Keith will probably be some ninja or nothing at all.

Real brothers should cosplay as brothers

Lance is doomed to be Luigi

>jiangshi Pidge

Cute

I want one of Pidge as a Pidgey.

Which ones gonna cuck Lance

AU Lance

BROTHERS

Who is Lance's Prince Peaseley?

syfy.com/syfywire/exclusive-voltron-showrunners-break-down-season-4s-biggest-moments
New interview (I think) about Season 4. Some talk about Zarkon and Lotor and Keith.

Did that user who was doing the crossover pic with Super Best Friends Play ever finish it? It was a while back, I don’t know if they’re still around.

Good interview.

Yes but I got busy so I put it on the backburner. Cool to know you're still interested in seeing it.

I mean, no I didn't finish it but yes I'm still around.

>Moving to Pidge and Matt, who were finally reunited. Now that she has Matt back in her life, as the only one with family present, what changes does Matt bring to the Team Voltron dynamic?

>LM: Matt was able to link Voltron and that rebel coalition organization. By Pidge finding him, that gave us the ability to bring him in and set up that huge battle at the end of the season where you see Voltron working alongside the rebels, and the Keith factor working with the Blade of Marmora resistance fighters, and calling in their old allies. Other than being Pidge's family, I think Pidge herself is able to dedicate herself to Voltron now, whereas her focus was being pulled into a few different directions before. She's achieved part of her mission in finding her brother, but her dad is still out there, so she's still looking for him. She's got a little bit of relaxation now. Going forward, they're still going to be working together, fighting this fight. I don't think either of them have any intention of going back without knowing where their father is.

>JDS: She's got an ally now. I think it's important to note that Matt knows a side of Pidge that the team doesn't even know. He understands her on a different level, and it is an interesting element to their dynamic. We've got a finite number of episodes where we could pepper all of these storylines, but their relationship alone could be expanded upon in graphic novels and comic books.

All these promises of "we'll do it in spinoff books and comics" when it would be better to just tweak the main story so they could fit it in better. Let's hope the spinoff books aren't total garbage.

>more Lotor dicksucking
Why do they keep insisting Lotor has honor when the one moment he's been shown to be different from Zarkon has him talking about how easily the masses are fooled i.e. he's an insincere fuck.

>All these promises of "we'll do it in spinoff books and comics" when it would be better to just tweak the main story so they could fit it in better. Let's hope the spinoff books aren't total garbage.
That's not what he's saying at all, he's saying there's enough backstory and material to their relationship that they COULD use it as the focus of its own spinoff stuff. That's pretty standard fiction writing, not every little detail about a character's life is going to make it into the canon material for the audience, but writers will have it down and tucked away somewhere to help them keep a grasp on the character's personality and motivations.

At this point, Zarkon has more honor than Lotor, and that isn't saying much, considering his whole "weakness is a disease" stuff from the first season.

Guess you're just not on a high enough level to comprehend his motivations, user. No shame in that.

Zarkon is honorable in the sense that he has a concrete ideology that he sticks to and is sincere about.

Fuck off Lotor.

As a Galrafag, this spooky orange and purple theme pleases me.

Fuck you that actually made me mad.

That's more like rigid consistency, "honor" usually carries the connotation of a sense of fairness or code of behavior relating to that; Zarkon's only real rule is My Way or Fuck Off

Still you have a reasonable idea of what you're going to get from him compared to Lotor who's presented as actively lying off his ass pretending to be one way when he's actually being the opposite.

Right, though I'm trying to hold off judgement until he actually interacts with the main cast a little more. I think the staff tend to get ahead of themselves in interviews since production is so far ahead (and VA specifically is done very early, so most of the series has probably blended together for those guys).
I still think the character is way overhyped but I don't think he'll end up near as bad as most of /vld/ seems to think.

where would prompto from final fantasy 15 fit into this? would he be the Lotor?

He's just Lance in the AU where he's an Aryan specimen

Larmina replacing Lance when?

Why, does he have a lot of autistic fans?

Lotor has always attracted autists.

Allura is speaking from experience given how they resemble the excretions from her chest sacs.

this is now my OT3

>Matt and Lance become Allura's eggwives, tasked with seeking out suitable hosts for her to use as incubators and keeping her brood den tidy

>implying Lance and Matt aren't actually forcing Allura to eat her own eggs

>implying eating your own eggs to regain the lost nutrition isn't standard practice for a non-brooding female
I bet you just throw your cum away too, jesus

/fit/ please leave.

Prompto? He's literally the Lance of Final Fantasy XV fandom. Multiple people who've passed through both fandoms have noticed this and there are a lot of Lancefags who are also Promptofags and vice versa.

>tfw would unironically watch this
Kill me, but anything /vld/ created is too good to not watch.

Even pickle Lance?

Y-yes, I would even watch pickle Lance getting stuffed into someone's cunt or asshole.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to self-insert as Lance.

Behold the face of fujo autism.

Steve Ahn did it better.

I will never understand why Prompto is so popular. Not even a cute twink.

You could say the exact same about Lance.

Ask yourself this, why is Lance so popular? You know why I assume? The two characters are the exact same except one is in a videogame, and the other in a cartoon.

Imo they're also not cute twinks, I find Keith and Noctis way cuter than those two and yet the fujos just naturally gravitate to the two lessor twinks.

I would think the galra easily adapt to Halloween, given it's darker colors that naturally align to the empire's normally used rainbow. Later we should talk about who wore costumes of what.

I have this theme on my Stylish now so I can enjoy the Galra spook year round.

The 'dood!' character, funny guy, 'I'm going to self insert my problems onto this so totally relatable character!' Pic related is another one.

He's decent enough looking. I like that his appearance is more realistic compared to his more animu looking pals, but it gets pretty fucking ridiculous when I see all his fangirls gushing about how Prompto is so gorgeous or reading fics and comics where they talk about how Noctis and Ardyn fell for Prompto because of his incredible beauty. Feels like a bit of self-insertion and projection considering how Prompto gets the vast majority of trans headcanons (and not just in the "now he's such an uke even his naughty bits are feminine way) and other "pepperjack cheese" traits out of all the XV characters.

What about those lobotomizing Alteans from that alternative reality? Will they ever return?

Actually it seems like the really popular self-insert character for that game among fujos is Goro. I don't know why, he's an actual shitbag. For fuck's sake his persona is literally named Loki.

I believe they will. We will definitely be seeing them again, and hopefully empress Allura!

Goro has long hair and delicate features. He’s the prettiest man in the game.

I don't know if those guys literally but they mentioned we'd definitely be seeing more alternate realities. There was also an inexplicable comment about how it'd be really taxing on the budget for them to do a lot of those which seems like a strange thing to say for an animated show. I get it with live action since you're paying for extra effects, costumes, and sets, but it's a cartoon. It doesn't really cost that much to draw a character slightly differently. And I wish they got to explore more of the alternate reality than just the insides of a derelict ship that looks mostly the same as anything from their reality.

That's a funny way to spell Yusuke.

I haven't played Persona games, but from what I understand there's a "problematic" character in P5 that will literally make autistic dumblr girls harass you if you cosplay him. Then they try and excuse physical assault or verbal abuse as "a joke", how pathetic. What kind of fandom world do we live in where we can't cosplay without harassment from retards that can't separate fiction from reality?

I don't know I found all of the boys and girls not better looking than the main protagonist. He is the prettiest character in the game imo, I couldn't fujo in the game since the other characters annoyed me or had stupid moments.

Now that I think about it this same thing I could say about Noctis in FFXV.

> there's a "problematic" character in P5 that will literally make autistic dumblr girls harass you if you cosplay him.
Could anyone elabarate on this? For fucks sake tumblr, then again I'm surprised the Voltron fandom doesn't do this to their cosplays.

Yeah it's probably Goro. I follow a bunch of Gorofags and until I blacklisted the Goro tag due to them being too annoying in the opposite direction they've mentioned that harassment and threats over expressing any kind of sympathy with him at all or liking to ship him with the main character for redemption arcs is a thing they have to put up with.

XV fandom can be shitty at times but it's mostly in old school ways (e.g. Luna is a fucking weak and ugly bitch, Noctis should've married Prompto over her). There's occasional griping about shipping Noctis with Ardyn because he's evil but it hasn't really escalated beyond a handful of people loudly bitching.

I like Goro and I see more people insert as Ryuji.

>I'm surprised the Voltron fandom doesn't do this to their cosplays
It will happen with Lotor after he harasses Allura and metaphorically rapes Romelle.

Ardyn did NOTHING wrong.

Reminder that DotU’s real Garrett is alive in another dimension!

>Ardyn did NOTHING wrong.
...didn't he hang Nyx's dead body on a clothesline in his confrontation against Noctis?

As in, you think Akira and Noctis are better looking and less annoying than their party mates? I'm dumb and got confused reading that. Anyway I liked Ignis, I can't recall seeing anyone who genuinely hates him like I have for the other three.

Noctis < Ignis < timeskip Ignis < timeskip Noctis

After some research when I remembered this, it is in fact a character named Goro Akechi. What he did in game I do not know, but cosplaying him makes autists harass you. Couldn't link the FB post explaining it, but basically Goro cosplayers are verbally abused and get various things thrown at them. One had a coke can thrown at them which apparently completely ruined their cosplay. Fandoms are a mistake.

Soooo.
We went through the classic color scheme line up.
Shiro has the strap again, Zarkon is now part timing due to injuries.
Lothor is getting heat from all sides, we still don’t know the shape of his mech so no one cares.
And Keith went back developmental territory.

So what’s next? Right now things are kinda just there. When’s the next show?

He's a mole for the main villain and did a bunch of terrible shit including running one of the character's mother on his father's orders and shooting the protagonist in the head in bad end game overs.

I'm one of the people who thinks Keith didn't go back developmentalwise, he just stalled in the Black Lion pilot subplot but his new position is actually better for him overall because it lets him develop as a leader and stand out more without Shiro in the way.

Yes, exactly user. I found only Noctis the good looking character and less annoying one compared to Gladious, Prompto, and Ignis, though I do like Ignis. Noctis is perfect. Probably would be husbando material if I ever finished the game, oh well.

He also murdered Noctis's love interest and brother-in-law-to-be, beat up and tortured Ignis and Prompto, and basically got 90% of the world's population killed. Ardyn did everything wrong and that's why he's great.

>Lauren: He's been so tainted by this quintessence that he has no love for anything other than his obsession with the Black Lion.
>Haggar literally cucked by the Black Lion

Well I hope you're prepared to enjoy your widowhood then user