It's 2017, why don't you have a fat Chinese girlfriend yet?

It's 2017, why don't you have a fat Chinese girlfriend yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jan/09/obesity-fat-problem-chinese-cities&ved=0ahUKEwjJ9dDJipnXAhVqxYMKHcRZBRcQFggdMAA&usg=AOvVaw1Bku6ZSa9_7eay3hUfwdQy&cf=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because even they have standards.

Still hoping for a thin one

>fat Chinesegirlfriend
Why would I want one?

qt redhead asians don't exist

What show is this from?

Downtown

Is she literally the only Asian Character in Western Media that isn't a complete stereotype?

She's a stereotype of grungey knowitall smartasses that try to mask their insecurities by acting disinterested.

She shoulda fucked the nerdy mc.

/thread

Who do you think I am? Eurasiantiger?

>She shoulda fucked the nerdy mc.
That they weren't fucking kind of defined tier relationship in the show.

Wait, what? Context?

I mean, I know China is getting fat lately, but obese Chinese cuties aren't THAT common. Otherwise I'd be dating one.

chinks are subhuman dog-eaters

Well assuming either you are not in Amerilard and you took some actual geography and biology classes and nothing Sup Forums biased """"science"""" you would know that the nearest thing will be Blonde Asians

>Amerilard

Eurocuck detected.

>Otherwise I'd be dating one.
>this is what 4channers actually believe
Are you a cartoon, by any chance? Otherwise, no.

I had a chinese gf, but I split with her since I didn't think I deserved her.
Since then, she's gotten Christmas Cakey,
and I regret my decision.

The only asians I know are a bunch that all work for a local restaurant, unlike most asian restaurants it is not family owned but rather hires young attractive women that the owner wants to fuck, he has some pretty clear fetishes since he only hires the bitchiest of thots.

Chinese arent getting that fat unlike other asians...

>google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jan/09/obesity-fat-problem-chinese-cities&ved=0ahUKEwjJ9dDJipnXAhVqxYMKHcRZBRcQFggdMAA&usg=AOvVaw1Bku6ZSa9_7eay3hUfwdQy&cf=1

Sorry, but that's wrong, friendo. China has passed the US as the most statistically obese nation.

Weirdly, though, their women are much fatter than their men. I wonder why that is.

You know how men take women on dates and go out to eat? Well when the male to female ratio is 5 to 1 the women get to go out to eat every day

Because fat people disgust me, Chinese girl or not.

Because I have a fat philipino one instead

because the one i want isn't real.

Sorry my country put Corn Syrup in virtually everything thus making me morbid obese since It wont be able to offer Free Medical Health.

Without looking at that link I can already tell you the main reason if you remember your biology classes that women metabolism and adipose tissues prefer to distribute and store the fat instead of convert it to energy or stuff, thus why they need to be more careful in eating greasy shit.

She is t h i c c , not fucking fat you cunt

Isn't it harder for women to lose weight?

Mei is a fat fat fucking fatty and you know it. Just admit you want to fuck her flabby Asian rolls user.

i don't care what she is, i love her.

Yeah. Pretty sure it's a biological mechanism for survival. More fat % than men for longer periods of food scarcity, provide for babies, and to stay warm.

I've got a somewhat Thicc Korean gf, that count?

Pics or it didn't happen

>Not Chinese

Doesn't count.
I hope she has radish thighs though.

I have a kinda chubby half-Vietnamese platonic friend who is female

>platonic friend

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D