Still telling it like it is.

kek would approve

checked

>44
>kek would approve

I need the video of this

"And we all know it"
Proof by trumpist inclusion.

If you haven't noticed they've already begun doing damage control on the political rift that exists in America.

He still voted for Hillary you dumb fucking Nord.

He has tried speaking out against his Jewlords, and they almost destroyed him when media portrayed Chappelle as going nuts.

>not knowing Dave Chappelle is based

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHuZ8xkbyI

AHHH CAYNT TAKE DIS SHIT NO MO

So he did the right thing and is still based

The funny thing is that he is a muslim.

It seems like he's still saying he voted for Clinton, which doesn't translate to much more than "Go vote for Clinton." imo

Sounds like yet another faggot trying to appease both sides before Trump wins. Have no doubt that after this election many celebrities are going to see hits in their pocketbook for coming out in such obviously dishonest ways against Trump and the American people in general.

He said that voting for Hillary is like having sex with Halle Barry, or however you spell that overrated mulatto's name, but she farted in bed so of course you're still going to fuck her, but you just wish she hadn't farted.

This sounds like the same kind of bulllshit, just perhaps more tactically performed, than Louis C.K. and Howard Stern with their recent statements on the matter. Just trying to play both sides.

>"It's not that I'm against Trump.. it's that I always loved Hillary!"
>"Look we all know Hillary is terrible and Trump is great, but still we have to vote for Hillary!"
>"Now we know how much of a criminal Clinton is and she STILL isn't in jail? What a badass! That's what we need!"

no

Isn't the story that Cosby and Opera broke into his house, drugged his wife and threatened him

Dave has always been one of the most based comedians out there.
Do you really think he'd refuse a $50 Mil deal because he's an idiot?

You know it

He still voted for Hillary, you know. He's just commenting on how things have been exaggerated.

everybody knows it

>"Trump is the most GANGSTA president in history. He WON ME OVER. Vote Hillary!"

Stop salivating over the BBC, faggots.

Chynah

This guy actually left Hollywood when they tried to force him into that Satanic bullshit.

Based fucking Dave. One fine black gentleman who's going to heaven for helping to save the children.

>He still voted for Hillary, you know

He might not have but he might still view himself ultimately as a democrat and not want to admit to everyone who he really voted for this election.

>muslim nigger

DUMPED

niggers

Nice try CTR.

You won't have a job by Tuesday.

What are you going to do after?

>I love Dave Chappelle now

No you don't. He cucked out at the last minute.

>still voted Hillary

For what purpose

He says he voted Clinton, but someone who doesn't buy into all this bs about Trump is almost guaranteed to be a secret Trump supporter.

This. I see it too and it's fucking dumb

I'm sure that was before he knew she was a satanic high priestess and demonic medium.

A better word for "secret Trump supporter that votes Clinton" is "traitor". That is absolutely despicable behavior.

His wife told him to (she's an Asian SJW).

No man in their right mind would force for this human trash (see pic)

If he said he voted Trump his audience would've dismissed everything he said.

>hurr, he's just a Trump supporter, his opinions don't matter

He may or may not have actually voted Clinton but his bit would have been far less persuasive if he'd admitted to voting Trump.

>this video is not available

Gee, I wonder why, YouTube?

Too bad they're bussing ppl around to make sure they get the votes. I'm planning to drive around Tuesday to everyone I know and make sure they have a ride or babysitter to vote trump