Blue Pilled Snacks

Are Oreos the most blue pilled snacks you can eat?

(((Bagels)))

It's the oven baked jew

checked and keked

your mom is bluepill haha nerd got you.

how about a piece of good cheese on a rye cracker, and a fucking carrot or something else that's healthy?
no wonder you need "mobility vehicles" at 25.

Oreos are the shit. Nothing bluepilled about them except your lack of self control. Its redpilled as fuck to eat a reasonable number of them. Protip: Its less than four.

A truly bluepilled snack is something like rice cakes. Or the hipster gluten free free range sustainably harvested low calorie employs illegals flavored popcorn

Nah, here ya go

This

>People eating """food""" with immediately short-term satisfaction and long term ramifications

Get a 90ml tub of low sugar, low fat chocolate custard, and dump a handful of baking chocolate chips in there. You're now eating something extremely satisfying and sweet with about as much calories and sugar as a single Oreo biscuit, except it's full of calcium and takes much longer to eat.

Processed shit like Oreos is like huffing a bag of paint and saying "there's nothing wrong with it, I can breathe it in so it must be mostly air!".

Here we go. Smores are literally a symbol of race mixing being held together by the semites.

Rice cakes literally taste like styrofoam. Not kidding, I once tried to eat stryofoam as a kid and then bit into a rice cake to compare the taste. (I was a dumb kid okay? I even stared at the bright end of laser pointers for fun.)

Blue jellybeans.

poor little white boi

Fuck you, a poppy seed bagel, toasted, spread with cream cheese, topped with diced tomato, onion and capers, and a few strips of smoked salmon is a yahweh-tier snack

slide thread, sage and report

>eating the processed jew
Good job paying more to poison yourself from a "food" created in a jew factory operated by slaves than what it would cost to buy something healthy from a hardworking farmer.

I was being facietous.

If jews only made bagels I wouldnvt hate the jew. Cinnimon Raisain bagels with raspberry jelly is great.

You ain't alone frogposter

>low sugar, low fat chocolate custard
How would I get my hands on this does it have any brand name or is it shit I have to cook it sounds tasty as fuck Mr.Roo

Kashi is meh but trail mix/granola bars are delicious, fuck you.

You ate styrofoam too?
Or
Shown a laserpointer in your eyes and stared at it?

Or both?

Nabisco moved the Oreo factory to Mexico. Don't eat them.

dude that sounds like a icky snack

I unironically like rice cakes. Not everything needs to be coated in chocolate, filled with sugar, or coated in spices to taste good. Sometimes it's nice to just have a subtle flavor. Plus, I really like the texture.

>liking the taste of ricekikes

Dude WTF. How can you like that shit?

And thatvs coming from a guy who likes the masterpeice in british cuisine that is the toast sandwich.