JABBEY AHOY

We did it, /bcbg/

Other urls found in this thread:

blasto.enterprises/comics/98/12.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad Jazzie only has eyes for David. Abbey just can't stop getting KEKed

>macking on another girls two days after a break-up
And he has the gall to criticize Paulo.

Is Rachel supposed to be uncomfortably eyeing Paulo? I can't tell.

he tripped over a horny turtle

>Daisy is getting cucked at her birthday party

Taeshi is savage

i thought that having lucy return would mean hit would start happening, instead we get more nothing

I see it's not only her chest which has been expanding.

No, no, they already broke up even though neither of them expressed a desire to do so, remember?

I swear if Abbey gets to lick jasmine's eyeballs I will be hella mad.

Why is abbey the worst character?

I probably break up with my gh once every month or so then, I should start taking advantage of it like Abbey is doing

cuz your tsunade for him user

Almost halfway through this chapter and it's still so damn slow. So far it's just been re-statement and painfully forced shipping. Where is this bore going?

You just don't understand the complex depth of the writing here

>painfully forced shipping
Jabbey actually makes sense, tho. I'm willing to sit through a little narrative turbulence to watch it happen.

Hooking Abbey up with another girl right away just undermines the supposed sadness of his break-up with Daisy.

Careful with that sarcasm, some people are gonna genuinely agree with you.

>staring at jasmine’s ass
What I’m saying is I admire her commitment to community service.

>Jabbey actually makes sense, tho.
y tho

>her commitment to community service.
It's the exact opposite of that since she's wearing the reboot of tit curtains.

>grinning at the ex her friend was crying over mooning over another girl
Sue is such a good friend.

>Jabbey actually makes sense, tho
Abbey is a psychopathic hypocrite, what about them makes sense?

Sue x Abbey ? O_o David x Jasmine ?

Beats Polo x Chubchub

That's not saying much.

You mean for disliking Paulo, having anger issues from a fucked up past, white knight, not praising "best boi" like most of the fans do or is it him finally hitting the obnoxious little somalian? Lol

Or she's been secretly shipping them and hoping that Daisy and Abbey's shitty relationship ended or she wants the D as well ?

Contain your salt or you'd end up turning the ocean into the dead Sea 2

Not salty, just find it funny people rant about the anger cat so often and white knight for polo haha. When actually all the characters are terrible in their own special way. Expect Molly and Amaya

>asking for more chibi trash
Are you out of your mind?

>Lol
>haha

Chapter whatever threw Abbey and Jasmine together for a conversation; an unusual combination. Kind of interesting.

But of course it was just laying groundwork for a third-rate ship to get rid of Abbey so the editor's pet ship could be forced instead.

i think i understand chibishit now. taeshi has to compensate for all the bullshit outfits people request for the streams

>Beats Polo x Chubchub

Don't you mean Orange fag x Spineless lard?

Huh, an hour earlier than usual. I thought the US already got through with the DST?

Sue seems to hate Abbey x Daisy and Paulo x Daisy because both ships suck

Jabbey all the way

Not until next Sunday.

>to get rid of Abbey
No, I don't think so. While I agree that the breakup was planned, I think the Jabbey Protocol was created in response to fan speculation. As a matter of fact, I believe it was /bcbg/ that coined the name. Taeshi overtly expressed fondness of it, but said that she ONLY liked the name; If Jabbey really happens, it's because Taeshi was swayed.

She did effort minimizing way before that shit

Best ships
1. Lucy X Alejandro
2. Mike x Amaya
3. Abbey X Jasmine
4. David X Sue X Molly
5. Augustus X Lucy's Mum
6. Fag Paulo X Fag Oreo cat
7. Daisy X Jenny Craig

Potato potatoe..

Alternatively "I like men now" x "I like consuming excessive amounts of sweets"

>Best ships
>6. Fag Paulo X Fag Oreo cat

And here I thought you were one of the cool kids....

On one hand, I despise Abbey and Jasmine
On another, it's the perfect ship. They deserve each other

Lucy was right jk jk

How come this literal furry romance comic gets a pass three times a week but mods delete other animal comic threads on sight?

their kid looks horrible though. surely jabbey was an afterthought or mere convenience

The same reason we believe certain harmless posts get deleted within these threads: Angry Ollie has an in with the mods.

>Angry Ollie
>Assmad Aussie
>Bagman/Bagboy
>Luggage Lad
I love all the nicknames he has.

don't forget Package Pal

and Aussiecuck and RooFucker

Kek holy shit can't believe she did a piece in TGWeaver's style.
Sometimes the stream art can be a goldmine.

Really gets the noggin joggin'...

>Patreanon came through for us

I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULD HAPPEN BEFORE NEXT YEAR
SUCK MY ACCURATE PREDICTION COCK

>implying Sue gives a shit about Daisy
Sue only cares about 3 things:
1. Lucy
2. Being "above" drama
3. Amaya's smile
Everything else she does is just on a whim.

No thanks I'm not NuPaulo,Matt or Suitcase.

Oh hey it's that cute lil turetle

Woefully inaccurate.

If only she knew~
>Paulo: No girl would every want you or wants to hear about your dead mother
>Homophobic, got his so called friend beaten up by a bunch of girls, constantly obnoxious , use to fuck with her brother every chance he got and rarely gets called out.

Heck, Augustus dislikes Abbey and Abbey dislikes him, but the mostly avoid each other

Molly deserves better

Molly x David or Molly x Justin

Stomp em in the nuts!

Here's the highres picture for our brave editors

Go back to bed, Vero.

Don't tell me what the fuck to do, Nigger
I ain't no damn vero or cuck Oliver

Then stop sharing their shit opinions about "Polo = bad unless his lips are wrapped around somebody else's weiner"

Forgotten how Taeshi invoked the powers of flashback retconia to make Paulo the asstard you described?

How do you get the hires ones?

Add "@2x" to the end of the image's URL.

Some people just don't like Paulo. Get over it, nigger. He's a shit character regardless of retcon like every other character in this sad excuse of a comic.

Abby has a hero complex thing going on wants to protect girls. Since she's shorter and younger, Jazzy looks more vulnerable.

Daisy acts like a 12 year-old, though.

Also I think Abby feels very emasculated next to the overarcheiving Daisy. In addition to the whole "lusting over greycat" thing

but she LOOKS big

Go to blasto.enterprises/comics/98/[email protected] instead of blasto.enterprises/comics/98/12.png

He's the only character experiencing an adolescence in a comic about teenagers. He goes on dates just because he's curious about the opposite sex, he loses his virginity, learns to drive, gets a shitty part-time job. He fucks things up, feels stupid about it, and then keeps going because it wasn't the biggest thing in the world.

Of all the cats I have encountered in my reading, he was the most....human.

Fat =/= mentally mature, just look at Vero.

>Abbey
Pic related

Still shit like everyone else. Just highschool generic is all.
>he was the most....human.

So pathetic haha

No, that's not what I meant! She's bubbly, and perfect, and all, but honestly Abby was more or less chasing an ideal that she really was not.

Remember how Abby basically forced an introduction onto her? He fell in love with her before he even talked to her. During the summer vacation arc Daisy stayed behind for him, mostly as a thank you for saving her from what she probably thought was rape.

It's not that Abby is a bad person or even a bad match for Daisy. But given how he ACTS around woman, and given that Daisy has done far more to support him than he's done to support her since, as well as the pretense for their relationship's budding, I can detect that Abbey sees himself as some kinda white knight wanting to save fair maidens, even if in an emotional sense Daisy has some complexes, its not something Abbey could fix. But their interaction in Clean Slate gave Jazz a problem that Abbey could directly fix - Jazz felt personal regret towards Abbey for giving him a hard time, and Abbey fixed the problem by forgiving her like a gentlemen.

Oh and also they bonded over hating Paolo, which is really one of abbey's defining traits now.

And much of it got retconned, barring "I may like boypussy" which incidentally replaced the retconned bits.

He's the most tragic victim of author inconsistency and pander projection, even more than Lucy's shit self esteem and anxiety now being social autism, or Abbey being a upcoming homegrown terrorist instead of someone with "MY DAD KILLED MY MOOOM!!" issues.

>Still shit like everyone else
Naw man, none of these other characters act like teenagers except for being touchy bitches. Paulo's the only one exploring new freedoms.

>Just highschool generic is all.
True, but I prefer that to cartoonish melodrama is all.

>Oh and also they bonded over hating Paolo
Which required inventing stuff we never saw for Jasmine to complain about since Paulo was depicted as a total sweetheart when he was with her. Hell, HE was the one who had legit grievances about the relationship.

>implying romantic melodrama isn't part of the generic high school experience
It didn't happen to me personally, but I watched a lot of my friends get together on a whim and break up for stupid reasons, without really knowing what a relationship was supposed to be.

Still shit like everyone else.

All Mike does is mope about Sandy. All Lucy does is mope about Mike. Daisy is an overgrown elementary-schooler. Abbey is mentally abnormal. David is shallow comic relief. Sue doesn't exit.

Paulo is the only major character who acts like a teenager.

Everyone is shit. The End

>which required inventing stuff to complain about
Which is also her genuine perception of Paulo. He's a total sweetheart to her, but he also risked his neck to get Lucy home when she landed in the middle of nowhere, bagged Rachel directly prior to hooking up with her, spent lunch at a table with like 6 girls, and was Daisy's oldest friend. Even if none of it was true, Jazz sure as hell didn't FEEL special if he spends significant amounts of time with girls that aren't her (which isn't his fault at all). That's not an actual reason to break up, but it is a reason a teenager would.

Paulo >being a real teenager
Doesn't save him from being shit as well.

what is that supposed to mean? Are you angry, sad? Realizing something? What

It means that Jasmine belongs in a garbage can.

>being a shitcon apologist
Seriously? You're excusing the most clear evidence of a writer not knowing what the fuck they're doing just because it fits your headcanon?
You're well aware that letting that kind of shit pass is what lead to the downfall, along with the toddliest proportions, right?

Their relationship was cutesy but shallow since Paulo literally just picked a cute girl out of the hallway and gave her a try and she was impressed just because he was slightly older than her.

If you want to tell me she outgrew their relationship I'd believe it, but her complaining just makes her sound picky not to mention suffering from a case of sour grapes.

Taeshi writes teenagers because not knowing what the fuck she's doing is ok because that just means the characters don't know what their doing

correct. An arbitrary hookup led to an arbitrary breakup.

Think in universe. Why would a teenager make shit up about her ex? Does she even know she's making it up? Forget about any out-of-universe reasons for her to say this, like Taeshi forgetting details about her own story or trying to force romance just to make the plot go somewhere. Why would Jasmine do that?

and remembering that lies make baby Jesus cry.

jasmine is a bad christian

all japanese christians are bad christians

Deadbeat teen dads and mothers got more common sense than her, she's plainly being a hack, clinging to the success of her past while trying to branch into the pander business.

Polo even got cold feet and sorta apologized when he realized he had been stringing her along when he really wanted Lucy.

So jazz being that assmad is eerily out of character and clearly a lazy plot device for her to bond with a now borderline Abbey.

What went wrong?

Filthy wannabe gaijins