Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88
imdb.com/title/tt1213218/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
imdb.com/title/tt2586070/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
imdb.com/name/nm1541845/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
imdb.com/name/nm1543564/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scooby Doo is garbage. People always insult The Simpsons for going bad, but Scooby Doo was always trash and it predates The Simpsons. When will Scooby Doo DIE!? It's the original piece of shit that won't die.

>Bringing back Batman: Brave and the Bold and the entire voice cast back just so they can be in a team up movie with Scooby Doo

Warner Bros you absolute madmen.

Scooby Doo is the best it's been since the 90s.

I hope this does tremendously.
>COIE MUSICAL

>Re-assembling the BatB cast for a crossover with Scooby fucking Doo
>bringing back fucking Detective Chimp
The absolute madmen. Now where's the Crisis on Infinite Earths musical?

Fantastic. Loved BatB, was sad as hell when we had that tire fire that was Beware. Glad to see they're homaging the 2 'New Scooby Doo Movies' episodes.

Can Shaggy Blanco defeat Bat-Mite?

What the fuck happened to Scooby Doo's voice?

BAT MILK?

and bat cookies

I miss Brave and the Bold so damn much

Is this a Super reference

maybe theres still hope

But no Bat Nachos.

Does anyone still have that image of the planned episodes?

Fuck yes.

Thank Sam Register, he's the producer behind both BaTB and the newer Scooby-Doo movies and Mike Tyson Mysteries and Young Justice and basically every WB toon worth watching for years.

Yes, but Bat-mite gives tBatB Batman infinite preptime, thus allowing tBatB Batman to defeat Shaggy Blanco.

Will aquaman have a speaking role?

youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

I have to buy this

I really really want a new season if the brave and the bold it is the only batman i actually like, i can't believe they are doing a scooby doo crossover AGAIN

Those absolute madmen

Yes, I want this.

>Opal City

Only a second in and they're already pulling out fairly obscure stuff. I love it

Team-up of all the animated Batmen when?

oh look. it's the only good Harly

When is this going to be released?

Please tell me it is already out

>continuation of a cartoon that's been finished for nearly a decade
but why?

Because the former showrunner (James Tucker) is now in charge of the animated movies.

I’m surprised it took this long, honestly.

>The Brave and The Bold
Oh, how I missed you.

>Scooby Doo's kino movies back
>Batman: Brave and The Bold revived, even if only for a movie.
>All the cast back

Stop, my dick can only get so erect.

Frank Welker is 71, user

the prophecy has been fulfilled. in the last episode with batmite they showed scooby doo and batman brave and the bold crossing over.

damn imagine the powerboost shaggy will get so he can keep up with batman

>the last episode with batmite
user, he showed up in the series finale too. Didn't you watch that'n?

She'll be voiced by Tara Strong and not her original voice actress user.

DC will just ignore Beware, like always.

>He...doesn't know directions.
>Duh. He's a dog.

Damn, this is gonna be good.

the series finale is the episode i'm talking about. during batmite's speech about every batman being relevant they show some stuff about scooby doo meeting batman the brave and the bold. which hadn't happened yet.

Strong didn't voiced her Brave and The Bold, and apparently the cast of BATB is returning so the VA who did her in BATB should be coming back too

>that shitty music
BRING BACK THE BONGOS
Otherwise I'm all the way in

Happy to see the Question in this.

Welker just does the voice and not the accent.

>Brave and the Bold
>actually coming back
Holy fucking shit.

>0:44
They're on reefer action?

>Implying batwank won't nerf shaggy base mode so they can be on even ground

>Brave and the Bold
Fuck year

>Scooby, Shaggy, and Velma's VAs
Jesus Christ why

>Arguably the best Bat series returns after all these years
>As a fucking Scooby Doo crossover movie
MONKEY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

We finally get to see Clayface in this iteration!

I can't tell you how many times I watched this on VHS.

>the Scooby-Doo movies are literally made by the exact same people who worked on BaTB
>even Paul Dini and his wife worked on Abracadabra Doo
>the entire fucking premise of BaTB is cross overs
>the old Hanna-Barbera Scooby Movie team-ups with Batman are cult favorites, constantly re-released on home media for new generations
>the segment paying tribute to these team-ups from Batman's Strangest Cases was also very well received, poking fun at the animation errors and censorship of old HB toons while subverting expectations
>literally the only complaint anybody had at the time was that it wasn't a full-blown episode in the show's art style
>BaTB not only returns, it delivers on this
There is literally no good reason to not be hype for this.

I mean, if this were one of those Tom & Jerry crossovers you may have a point, those seem to have lukewarm receptions all over, but have you seen the Scooby-Doo movies lately? Go watch the Blue Falcon one, it's a delightful tribute to both old-school Hanna-Barbera and the Adam West Batman show.

This sounds fucking great. I can't wait.

Between this and the Supernatural/Scooby-Doo crossover, it's going to be a good year for Scooby-Doo crossovers.

>Tom & Jerry

I still don't know why the haven't crossed over with Scooby-doo

They recast a few people, like Penguin, Ivy, Harley, and the Question.

I know, right?

Such a good christmas!

> the Question
Will we get Jeffery Combs?

And DROPPED

How ,any detectives does it take to solve a mystery.

Quick Sup Forums DC needs the to start production on the next BATB cross-over movie STAT. What's your idea?

I say Archie and Batman Brave and the Bold.

We are!

See

finally a crossover with Scooby doo!

Scooby Doo x Bloodborne

An adaption of this with a subplot involving Animal Man and Wile E. Coyote

>Crime of the Confessor!
>Batman chases a criminal to Astro City, the town with a hero on every street. But what is the secret behind his newest ally, The Confessor?

>The Super Sons Adventure!
>The new Robin and Superboy team up to save their fathers from the deadly power of Kid Amazo!

>Beyond Gotham City!
>A Batman from the future calls forward the original Batman to help him solve a case that goes back centuries!

>All the outright lies and conjecture in this post
>b-but Batman and Scooby Doo did this before so it's okay
>Thinking Dini is the same man he was
>Being hyped for this
Fucking hell, I don't use this word lightly but dammit, is Sup Forums filled with WB shills? Don't you have any shame?

I loved BatB too, hell the episode Scooby actually appeared in was golden, but this is just pathetic. Outside of the two Adam West movies, WB and DC have not made single decent direct to dvd animated movie in years, least of all from fucking Scooby Doo or Batman.

Mind you, the while the trailer was shit, the bits with Batman, and by proxy the rest of the BaTB cast, look to be still pretty great, but that does not mean the movie itself will be especially because it seems more like Scooby Doo is getting top billing here which spells doom.

You like the new Scooby Doo movies all you want, but don't pretend like they aren't shit

But they're not shit. They're quite entertaining.

The recent movies are the best they’ve been since Cyber Chase

Please stop

The Scooby Doo's recent movies ever sincethe shitty What new Scooby Doo movies have been great.

>Batman: Brave and The Bold revived for a movie
>It's a crossover with Scooby Doo
Absolutely based

is that the narrator from Mythbusters?

hi pan

>>All the outright lies and conjecture in this post
Fuck you, point out one lie in my post.

The new Scooby-Doo movies have excellent shading and fluid animation, a rare combination nowadays, and are plainly written by fans, for fans of all ages. They're pure cartoon kino. But that's a subjective opinion, fine, I expected someone to just reflexively go "HURR SCOOBY MOVIES ARE SHIT CUZ THE LAST ONE I SAW WAS IN 2003"

But to call me a liar about the OBJECTIVE FACT that the Scooby movies and BaTB share a lot of the same staff? Fuck you, chode.
imdb.com/title/tt1213218/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
>Full cast and crew for BaTB.
>Michael Jelenic ... producer (65 episodes, 2008-2011)
>Amy McKenna ... line producer (65 episodes, 2008-2011)
>Sam Register ... executive producer (65 episodes, 2008-2011)
>James Tucker ... producer (65 episodes, 2008-2011)

imdb.com/title/tt2586070/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm
>Directed by Michael Goguen, director of The Batman vs. Dracula and 15 episodes of BaTB
>Produced by
>Alan Burnett ... co-producer
>Sam Register ... executive producer
>James Tucker ... producer
>Jason Wyatt ... line producer
Well would you look at that, they not only have Sam Register AND James Tucker, they even have Alan Burnett, the third man behind BTAS!

What's that, you want MORE?
Brandon Vietti
imdb.com/name/nm1541845/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
Tim Divar
imdb.com/name/nm1543564/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

You get the idea. Basically every mainline (meaning non-live-action, non-Lego) Scooby-Doo movie made since 2010 has at least one person who also worked on BaTB, probably more but I'm not gonna cross-reference every single animator and storyboard artist.

Today is a good day

>point out one lie in my post
Not so much "lies" as making it seem like the BatB crew as a whole worked on the Scooby Doo movies instead of just miscellaneous crew members who may or may not played any role in making BatB great.

The new Scooby movies are mediocre at best and incomprehensible shit piles at worst. The scene you posted, the Dinosaur one, that was the best part and the only memorable part of the movie, everything was I couldn't tell you because it was that unmemorable.

Again if you like the new Scooby Doo movies, that's fine. I like movies that are objective shit too, but don't pretend like they aren't or like there isn't reason to be worried.

>They're pure cartoon kino
>using "kino" in earnest
Oh I see now

>The new Scooby movies are mediocre at best and incomprehensible shit piles at worst.
If it's the same guys who did the WWE or Kiss movies, then they're a natural fit for Brave and the Bold even if they didn't originally work on it.

>The new Scooby movies are mediocre at best and incomprehensible shit piles at worst. The scene you posted, the Dinosaur one, that was the best part and the only memorable part of the movie, everything was I couldn't tell you because it was that unmemorable.
>The entire Scooby gang hypnotized into being Shaggy
No, you're just a no-fun allowed faggot, user.

I can't see why you even care about BaTB, especially since you so casually dismiss its producers and directors as "miscellaneous crew members".

We're not talking abut some fucking second gaffer you mongoloid, we're talking about the people charged with shaping and helming the projects.

>favorite Batman show back
>in a crossover with Scooby Doo
Fuck yes

Fuck yes, this is great.

Scooby's crossing over with Supernatural can we really express surprise at this point?

When was the last time Tom & Jerry was good? it seems all they've been pumping out has been mediocre DTV movies

This movie had no right to be as good as it was.

this crossover is kind of dumb since shaggy can just turn into shaggy blanco and beat DC´s both heroes and villians.

Those disappointed me for not being as batshit insane as the titles would suggest. The Kiss one espeically should've been better

There are "MULTIPLE" directors and producers for a given episode you fucking dingus, and not every episode was great.

>you're just a no-fun allowed faggot, user.
>BUT FUUUUUUUUUUN
No, I just like movies that actually tell a halfway decent plot and know how proper pacing.

It's not like Scooby Doo can't make good content, Mystery Inc was fantastic and BCSD was better than it had any right to be.

But the movies do not hold the same standard of quality and haven't since Witches Ghost.

>Those disappointed me for not being as batshit insane as the titles would suggest.
Dude, the WWE movie has Scooby-Doo being programmed into a Manchurian Candidate by a fucking DDR-style video game to steal the WWE Championship Belt as part of an elaborate plan by an ex-wrestler-turned-Ghost-Bear. That's pretty batshit insane to me.

>The Batman still hasn't gotten shit ever since getting canned.

Good riddance.

It's kind of a shame we didn't get Hush DTV. Batman vs Dracula was one of the best DC animated movies. That scene of vampire Joker and the blood raining down on him is beautifully haunting.

>BATB is back

neat

>Not getting Adam West and Casey Casem When they had the chance
God Dammit!

>a subplot involving Animal Man and Wile E. Coyote

They actually wanted to do it as a regular episode, the absolute madmen.

>notevenmad.jpg

but will we get ULTRA INSTINCT shaggy vs batman?

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

jan 9.
please read the vid description next time user.

Now you're confusing yourself. The episode you're talking about is far from the series finale and had short meta-episodes like Batmanga and a Scooby Doo crossover. Meanwhile, in the series finale Bat-Mite fought to get the show cancelled while Ambush Bug tried to save it. Bat-Mite did summon a very obvious Scrappy Doo clone though in the finale.

Jeffery Combs didn't voice the Question in Brave and the Bold.

>Not so much lies
>referred to them as "outright lies"
Has anyone seen those goalposts?

>Jelenic
>Register
>Tucker
>Miscellaneous crew-members
Yea, just fuck off dude