My mom actually thinks the FBI is persecuting Hillshit because they are all white men that hate women

My mom actually thinks the FBI is persecuting Hillshit because they are all white men that hate women
How the fuck can she be so retarded? Everytime i talk about politics with her its always >trump is literally hitler yadayada

Well she's not wrong.
You should listen to your Mum, son.
And stop supporting that racist orange Drumpf

My mom says the same thing... And when I brought up the pedo shit Hillary is being accused of she responded by saying she would do the same thing if she was as powerful as Hillary. She even tried to justify it by saying all the rich and powerful people in the world do it; its just like their thing.
>tfw I'm not joking...
>tfw you want to burn your own mother at the stake...

Lol..... thats because when people are faced with the truth they tend to ignore it.. because it does not fit there "happy" life style

How about don't talk politics with your family, it's pointless

ask her "if they FBI hate women so much why do they invest so many resources in going after sex crime violators?"

normal day in favela

Generation x'ers are the epitome of cognitive dissonance
My mother used child support for drugs and alcohol and won in court by saying "it makes dealing with the little bastard easier"
My uncle is a professional alcoholic on a binge somce being 12 and the other uncle consistently cheats on his wife who knows and doesn't leave cause mafia trash-business money

Watch out dude. Mom's gonna sell your virgin ass any minute now.

Forgot to mention mother was born in71, druncle in70, and mafiamoney in 60 something

Most people don't have beliefs. They behave on compulsion and are effectively programmed by stronger, more conscious people and their methods of influence.

Denial is the greatest of blue pills.

H-hopefully she just realized your passionate about Trump and wanted to mess with you, r-right?

"""""""""""professional"""""""""""" i bet he does not know shit about alcohol and stuff related to it.

Not her fault. She has been programmed by the msm to listen to whatever they say. It's up to you to reprogram her.

good post

She's done some pedo shit with me and my sister when we were younger... She's telling the truth

I think I've been subconsciously getting back her by leeching off her for years (she doesn't know I have 20grand in the bank, and I still eat everything she buys and live at house for free).

Women deserve their own form of emotional politics.

Of course it will have zero say in the real election, but let's just get the elephant out of ten room.

That's the new thing they're up to. Labelling the FBI as a fucking hate group if they don't back down.

But isn't that Obama's America in a nutshell? Shit on people that contribute in favor of the bums?

Women are just wiser and smarter than men.

>Brazilians are retarded
Wow who knew

Do you think your mom was renting you out as eye candy for old men's pool parties for most of your childhood?

kys: your mother's past childbearing age but your genes have got to go.

>talking to females

No, but I think she only had me to get money from the government. I can't remember a single time she's ever given a fuck about anything I do, and I've done some fucked up shit.

women are super blue pilled, I've spoken to my mom and sister and they collectively think that trump is in it for his own gain and is going to fuck everyone else over and the whole world is in serious trouble if he gets elected

my father is ambivalent probably because he doesn't watch CNN for 6 hours per day and doesn't give a shit about american politics

Between this and this I think it's safe to say your mother is pretty fucking terrible.

Your mom is obviously retarded.
Go back in time and abort yourself.

Shit mang, you don't even know the half of it. My early memory is being locked out of my house when I was like 7, because I had shingles and my crying was keeping her up. Lucky for me it was summer so I didn't die.

She has a vagina
what did you expect?

Damn straight my fellow Aussie,
let's teach these burgers to tell that annoying Hitler orange to bugger off and make America Australia again!

[Sponsored by the Australian Greens Party]

stop talking to people about politics you fag

>mfw my parents are red pilled

> Do you really think powerfull people would conspire for insane monetary gain, depraved and illegal sexual act, more power ?
> are you a conspiracionnist lmao ?
> Where is your tinfoil hat ?

> actually believe that and organisation of people would conspire agains't Hilary just because they hate women

Why are people so dumb ?