PUCCCCA LOVEESS GARUUUUUU

PUCCCCA LOVEESS GARUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OICvqZE9ZqE&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*nukes*

Pretty sure this cartoon gave me a rape fetish. Speaking of which I need to draw art of aged up puca raping aged up garu sometime.

pucca thread?

I liked it

best girl coming

Loved this show
>that Bollywood song

Was he just an in-joke I didn't get, or what?

HE IS A PRETTY BOY

NINJAS WITH NOODLES

Fuck I loved this show growing up, it feels like no one else knows about it. You gave me a good smile OP, thanks

If the art style had made Pucca hotter/cuter, I'd have been able to fap to this. But unfortunately, it was too simplified for such degeneracy.

Threadly reminder that Pucca is a marysue and is a danger to humanity.

>She is inhumanely strong, capable to destroy boulders and lift heavy shit with ease.
>She is inhumanely fast, capable to chase Garu even if he runs to the ENDS OF THE EAAAAAARRRTHHH!!!
>She is inhumanely loved by everyone who is not evil in the village and considered perfect in every way.
>She can learn every skill in a matter of hours, she even learned an ultimate fighting technique that Tobe was trying to do to defeat Garu just by watching it once, oh! And did i mention that Pucca got hit with that technique and did her jackshit?

>Her scooter that she uses for her deliveries is just as fast as she is, and even capable of fucking time travel!
>Her hairbuns actually work as interstellar communication devices, that allow her to talk with aliens and ask them favours, and the fuckers accept!
>she always has the solution to every possible situation or danger, she even has access to a magical girl transform wand that gives her a sailor moon costume with actual MG powers, and has a super heroine costume dubbed 'noodle girl' that she uses for superheroing and masked wrestling.

Such person is way too dangerous to be allowed in this world and must be destroyed inmediately!

still, the show is pretty good!

Garu pls go.

>those little nub hands clacking away at the keyboard
Kek

And take pucca with you

I'm glad I made your day better user.

Warning: lewd

My favorite voice of Santa in any show.

>tfw this gave me a stupidly big thing for kissing.

Lewder

My soul brutha!

Did she beat him up and force him to bathe her?

Basically.

what the fuck is this image

>If its chibi then its ok for characters to be naked

I have a feeling the censors saw this, all shrugged there sholders and went 'hey nobody will care'.

youtube.com/watch?v=OICvqZE9ZqE&t=

This gave me a fetish for girls obsessed with boys

Seeing this as a kid made me feel things

>watching this show and feeling insecure rather than getting a raging boner about the thought of Pucca using her Mary Sue powers to overpower you and force kisses on you

I don't think you could be more of a beta faggot if you tried.

I'm more of a Gamma if you ask me.

>More of a Gamma
Your a fucking Iota

>not being the true alpha, which is theta

>not wanting to be a robot with two huge fucking cannons for arms.

This is an anime though, I liked it

Eeeeeh. Anime is pushing it.