but Georgy boy.

Better than being Britain 0.9

GRANTED

metro.co.uk/2016/11/06/queen-rushed-to-hospital-6234486/

fuck off gook

>The Greatest Monarch Who Ever Lived

I am going to cry like a fucking baby when she dies

CANZUK when?????

Capital in which Canadian or Australian city?

>Worthless figurehead
>Only value remaining is cultural identity
>Doesn't even have the balls to comment on the current cultural climate of Great Britain

Why do anglos worship this cunt?

She is the embodiment of the nation.

Capital in the Kingdom of Fife.

just Canada and Australia to create a shitposting nation that leaves all others pale in comparison. Capital either Dildo Newfoundland or Swastika Ontario.

She doesn't need to die for that to happen... You could dump the monarchy any time... But why? Also, are you in favour of changing the ensign flag to some faggot leafy shit like a certain other country has, or another country near you has purposed? Come on, man, don't go down this path

Neck yourself, chink.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI

>BBC
>having political biases
who would have though it

Spot the gook.

shes resigning in 2017 mate

I hope she lives forever, or at least outlived that witless Muslim sympathizer Charles

>worship
eyebrowraised.tiff

For the first time in our history we have both the opposition leader and the prime minister both wanting a republic.

However they'll likely only issue a referendum after she carks it out of respect or some bullshit.

CANZUK would be amazing, as long as it was based.

The capital couldn't be in UK (empire 2.0) and New zealand is well......new zealand.

Has to be Canada or australia.

be cool if it was Bermuda or gibralter

True Aussies love the queen.

Which makes you a filthy traitor

>tfw we'll never have King Philip
Just imagine the collective anal clenching of the left as he starts the purge.

Leven.

>Embodiment of our nation
>Sits in a walled off castle living it up, choosing to turn a blind eye to her people being marginalized in their own homeland and their cultural identity being erased in order to appear pomp and proper

I'd say she is an embodiment of a lot of nations and leaders.

You fucking monarchist cunt.
Go fucking eat a scone and fuck a toothless bitch whilst getting overun by muzzies

really????

that's sad man.

Shoo shoo gook.

Slave mentality.

Brits are accustomed to being ruled by a superior kind of people. Their nation consisted of tribal neanderthals who ate raw meat and worshipped stones before Julius Caesar conquered their little swampy island. Their governments constantly failed until the French invaded and established the House of Normandy.

This is why class structure is so big in Britain, the people think of themselves as peasants incapable of self-governing. They love the monarchy despite the House of Windsor being German, and angrily defend the fact that they still house and pay for a family of leeches that exists for no reason other than the fact that their ancestors married the people who won the right wars.

The British are a timid people, and while America was thankfully able to shake off the yoke and govern themselves, the British love is still too strong in Australia. These traitorous cowards identify as only British, and belittle the idea of a self-governing Australian republic. They're so obsessed with another nation's culture, they're too afraid to form their own.

The Brit is the spineless and creeping weed which strangles the plant of liberty. We must cast them off and secure the existence of our people

Our current Prime Minister even was the head of the Australian Republican movement in the 1990s.

t. prince charles

WHAT NO

Fuck off you

Honestly most Australians like Bongs and the queen. Plus if we become a republic we can't make a fiver into a whale's blowie.

T. Wog

>hate the monarchy
>hate the gooks, cucks and other shitskins who want a republic even more
G-god save the queen

>Capital of the British Empire can't be in Britain

Leven isn't real fife. Neither is Methil or Buckhaven. Superior Dunfermline or Kirkcaldy, maybe St. Andrews or Crail.
Crail is the new capital of the British Empire.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ6nXQTrfQI

Fuck off cunt, she's not our queen, she's the british queen.

If you want to scrape and grovel over an incestuous German family leeching off the British people, be my guest, but Australian's are our own people

is it true that your political parties both want a republic??

what about ww1 and ww2 aussies????

my grandad was captured by the japs in singapore, he was with you guys in Changi

they're rolling in their graves, :(

Australian and English people are one and the same. Time to go back, shitskin.

>is it true that your political parties both want a republic??
not particularly
Most people have the "just let it be it's not like she does anything let's not cause trouble" opinion

Its okay Wong Lee, you can come out now.

you missed the point, it would look like empire 2.0 if it was in Britain which could weaken it (uk shouldn't be superior)

fuck that noise

Nah mate. If we became a republic we'd have to change the flag and 90% of the country would look like tools having the wrong flag tattooed on them.

I was taking the piss fife is a massive shit hole. Edinburgh master race here

The leaders of the main political parties are all republican.

You guys fucked us over in ww2.
The Americans helped us not you

Fuck off back to England then cunt, Australia for Australians.

its honestly just embarassing being linked to the english at this point

Translation for the others, this gooks got a language barrier, i'll help him out

"Fuck off out the country, its ours now, Australia for the gooks, muzzies and libshits to fester into and rid of your cultural identity."

confirmed for low test

you helped us in ww2. We helped eachother.

pic related are aussies and brits in changi

>Edinburgh
more like china town m8

no shit
the british used us as cannon fodder

Australia is exclusively for the Anglo saxon masterrace. You need to leave before something bad happens

Fuck off Melbourne cuck

>what about ww1 and ww2 aussies

You cunts sacrificed our men in Gallipoli, and at the battle of Singapore the British surrendered 80,000 men to a force of 35,000 japs. Because of your country, Australians were captured en masse and slaughtered.

Don't talk to us about history pom, you've brought us nothing but trouble

Little yellow faggot

If the Crown passes to William I'd say we're a 50/50 shot of becoming a republic. If it passes to Charles I'd say 99/1

The Queen will die before the year ends.

We fought alongside each other yes.

However we asked for help when we were about to be invaded.
You refused.
We asked for weapons or ammunition or vehicles because we were literally having Japanese attacking our country.
You refused.

You did not help us in that war.

Will's already said charles will get the crown.

Gallipoli was stupid,

the capitulation at singapore would have happened regardless as to who was in command. They were starting to execute people if the agreement wasnt signed.

>is it true that your political parties both want a republic??
Duh. Who do you think owns (((politicians)))?
We had a monarchist PM, but he was ousted thanks to the media.

>Australia for Australians.
Agreed. God save the Queen, and God Bless Britannia, you slope fag.

What? She's a terrible monarch, all her life she watched her country get invaded and said nothing.

The whole point of a monarchy is that it isn't populist bullshit.

>all her life she watched her country get invaded and said nothing
Because that would mean getting Cromwell'd.

>thinking dear old Lizzie is ever going away
Her Immortal Britannic Majesty has access to medical technology us plebs can only dream about.
She's going to live on that golden throne for some time.

all i know is what my grandpa said which was that in the fights against the japanese in burma and malaya, aussies and brits knuckled down and endured some of the worst horrors in history, together.

Fuck off faggot. You destroyed your country, now you want to infect us with the sickness that brought you to your knees? Yeah nah thanks m8 we're right.

There is zero chance Charles will abdicate.

Not if he's dead or had a stroke before she's finished.

There is no single Monarch who lost as much land as she did.

Only cucks want a Republic.

>he actually wants a more intrusive and overbearing government

Fuck off Victorian

I'm not even a Windsor loyalist since I'm a catholic man and 1689 worst time of my life, bring back jacobites okay praise Pedro of Calabria.

But I know that if we go republic we will go full speed towards larping like Abos or some shit, there's no way a Republic would be anything better than we have.

"Muh elected head of state"

Literally fucking nothing, the westminster system will still be maintained and we'd just get to elect the powerless figurehead, we'd still be getting fucked over by the Lib/Lab machine just shitlibs like you would feel better because you'd get to see that shitty abo flag in the place of the butchers apron which would make your willy wiggle inside your cuckcage.

Republic is a complete non-issue that only serves dildo ends for dildo shitlibs, or as a smokescreen for cuckservatives to distract from the fact that they're fucking useless.

t rapist desecendent

And this ladies and gentlemen is why ((they)) are winning.

Divide and Conquer.

>Republic is more overbearing than a monarchy

What?

?

I want a monarchy solely because I hate the queen, if we had king phillip I wouldn't mind

Well obviously.

You just have to ask who a (((republic))) would benefit. It's a straight shot there.

So what good is she for if she's just a figurehead who does as the political elite wants?

The fucking muzzies

Do you think I should be baptised and confimed before the Queen dies?
At least then, I can say, I was a Christian during the time of Queen Victoria, Defender of the Faith.

I've never been to church btw but the last few years have really made me so the world in a different light, evil is winning some great spiritual battle and I am not helping, sitting on the fence.

This
Enjoy losing your heritage in a blink

No, she isn't. She is the descendant of the best rapists and murderers in your land, who raped and murdered your ancestors. And you worship her. You fucking cuck have you no pride?

Our current Head of State is essentially ceremonial. A President would be a Head of State who would actually effect power. I know what I'd prefer.

Plus when you have cucks like Turnbull, the Greens, and many Leftist celebrities wanting a Republic, it should automatically make any reasonable person resist it.

At the moment? A placeholder and beacon of hope. Without a monarch, the (((politicians))) would have total free run of the join. Even more than now. It'd be like the USA.

>At least then, I can say, I was a Christian during the time of Queen Victoria, Defender of the Faith.
Pretty sure you can't. At least, not without a Delorean.

Lrn2history, septic. And google the Glorious Revolution.

You could try a Republic, but at this point you're probably better off with a strong King. A Republic can be flooded by foreigners who can hijack your system and shape public policy. You're being invaded, so why not try a king who leads your people instead of an old woman who exists to have her picture taken?

Stop being pussies and overthrow them.

Why would you want to be another generic republic with a run of the mill politician as your head of state?

Dunno why everyone assumed all republicans are Victorian, I'm from Queensland.

>But I know that if we go republic we will go full speed towards larping like Abos or some shit

I don't really know what this means. All a Republic would do is make Australians put our own people on our money (Steve Irwin on the $5, we'll make it happen), we'll have a government that doesn't rule "at the Queens consent", and we'll be able to say that Australia is a truly independent nation.

Republicanism doesn't erase our heritage, it just opens up our future.

You're British
Unless you're a shitskin that is

>Plus when you have cucks like Turnbull, the Greens, and many Leftist celebrities wanting a Republic, it should automatically make any reasonable person resist it.

It really makes me think you know, why would all these """""""Australians"""""" want a republic if its supported by those sort of people?

Hmm, i just can't quite figure it out...

youtube.com/watch?v=lUN2F7xZim4

So many salt kangaroos in this thread.

Oh fuck, I meant Elizabeth. I've just been reading about the British Empire and shit, got the name stuck in my head.

Briana has always been cucks. They never stoped bending the knee. Fist they lost their guns, then they lost their knives and other sharp cutlery. What would they do? Use spoons against drones?

>I'm from Queensland.
Sunnybank confirmed. No actual QLDer would dare be a republican.
>and we'll be able to say that Australia is a truly independent nation.
We already are. So basically you're offering no benefit for that bullet in the foot.

Yes keep thinking Elizabeth and politicians are on different sides. When Rhodesia stopped recognizing British government's rule but still pledged loyalty to the queen she basically told them to fuck off.

>Victoria