"Umm user, we just heard you're voting for Trump. Do you like, hate women or something?"

>"Umm user, we just heard you're voting for Trump. Do you like, hate women or something?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate women, niggers, towel heads, and spics, to be specific

Ugly Kikess women.

you forgot jews and gooks dude

No, just you cunts.

>>"Umm user, we just heard you're voting for Trump. Do you like, hate women or something?"
I am voting for jill

Why would White people hate Gooks?

Yeah you bimbos are stupid bitches.

who tells people who the voted for? some full retard shit right there.

Oy vey! Such a nice gesture goyim but you didn't have to, we'll be pulling the strings to ensure she wins anyway.

They'rr dirty trash shitty fish people who have crap ass barbarian ideologies and beliefs. The only reason gooks got anywherr is because of us whities teaching them humanity. If we were gone they would go back to being subhuman shits.

Yeah I do. Also niggers and kikes. Watcha gon do about it? *gets closer*

She starts orgasming violently and whilst her conciousness doesn't understand whats happenening, her subconiousness wants me as hard as she can. We end up having whilt nationalistic sex whilst shouting SIEG HEIL and making the Hitlergruß.

Dear OP.
YES

>this is what stormfags actually believe

women are repulsed by you, they aren't turned on in the slightest by your disgusting ideology

I don't hate anyone besides Jews because they are trying to genocide me and some of their pet Blacks for doing the Jews dirty work.

Yes, actually. I despise females.

LOL
We'll see who women are repulsed by.

>"Umm user, we heard you can't think for yourself. Do you like, judge people based on what CNN tells you to or something?"

>t. numale

I love women dude, you should vote for him too. Unless you love numale cuckolds who can't even provide for a family.
>Do you want your country raped and pillaged by minorities and terrorists with only men who are "man enough to vote for a woman" to defend it? Your son will most likely never be able to marry because of the shitty way you spread your opinions; you would likely indoctrinate your children into the peace-cults of submitting before bull-dyke women to watch them fuck a better man or LGBTQIACP if your son is lucky enough to know that you failed raising him.
>your bloodline will be short lived and menial.
strong, muscular, conservative chads will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "Donald J. Trump will become the next president of these 50 United States and I will cast my vote for him on November 8th 2016"

LMFAO.

Why the FUCK do stormfags say "our women", when the women in question WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

Lmfao. How the FUCK are they YOUR women?! These girls DREAM OF ETHNIC DICK, and you have the NERVE to call them yours just because you have the same skin colour. Fucking LMAO.

They're hardly your women when they're literally BEGGING for Tyrone. Women are autonomous creatures who don't see race, and are attracted to handsome, low inhibition men with massive dicks. Unfortunately for you, blacks and arabs reign on top in those areas.

It's hilarious, because you fags literally KNOW what I'm saying is true. We've all seen the people in "alt-right" Facebook groups - Stormfags are absolute GENETIC SHIT. You guys are anime watching VIRGINS, lmfao. Stop saying CRINGEWORTHY shit like "we must protect da beauty of le Aryan wimmim!!1", because the women in question DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE. LMFAO.

only rosie odonald

Literally how would I achieve that?

>towel heads

but the Sikhs are bro tier

>"I love women, but anyone who's studied history knows that the downfall of every great society was predicated by the suffrage of female citizens.. you DID study history in college, didn't you? Oh, 'feminist dance therapy'? Yeah, we're done here."

Shut up you coalburner

hahahahahaa fucking saved

Settle down my man.

Kek this is best answer

Missed opportunity, could have rhymed nazi with pussy

Women are subservient to men. This is known.

>Women are autonomous creatures
lol

>thanks Brazil, we needed your vote.

Its not about ideology for women, but about strong men who they are attracted to. Happens that right wing men are more virile and left men mostly arent.

Except for niggers, who are on the white left, wich is the nigger right. Thats why women are attracted to them. Also the taboo.

You have much to learn about women, little nu.

Protip:

Women love dudes who hate women, they are the only ones left with balls these days.

I have two white girlfriends, Mr. Teeth.

Nice try, CTR newfag

>takes balls to be a basement dwelling virgin who faps to anime all day and hates on women

the ugly one is the best desu

Nice quads.

Protip is the defiant death cry of a permavirgin.

hehe I kekt

not hate women but not seeing them equal, it's a huge difference

Yes I do. Now get the fuck out of my house before I call the police.

being this assmad about some retarded stormniggers.

Lol all the hot women where I'm at like Trump. Eat bags of flaccid dicks OP.

I am a woman and I just hate feminist. So pretty much all democrats and or liberals.

You're projecting your massive levels of faggotry.

>no, i just want to make america great again

in all seriousness though, i'd probably say yes. call me edgy, but lately i've been getting thrills off intentionally offending groups of people.

fuck safe spaces.

Go buy them some flowers and tell them how you really feel.

#YesAllWomen

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

The girl in the black top is so fucking hot. I always imagine her making that sexy "What tha fuck?" face when I pull down my pants and show her my massive, throbbing cock ready to make her pussy sore.

I fucking HATE cunts that make this face, immediately just want to punch their fucking head in.

>taking women's opinions on political or financial matters seriously

They can be intelligent in some areas but this is not one of them

>this is what unimportant delusional losers actually think people think about them to feel important and vindicated when people don't think about them at all

Must be lonely.

Looks like Lauren Southern on the right, she'll explain.

I hate 3DPD yes.

I hate treasonous women, yes

Why are there any around?

beautiful

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that she's practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bill's rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, hercrimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

I'm not voting for Trump, that would be retarded. However, if any of you support Clinton, I consider you to be retarded.

>"yes"
easy answer, doesn't matter if it doesn't coincide with the vote itself, women are fucking disgusting degenerates.

Yes I do. When I come back there better be 10 sandwiches waiting for me or it's the back of my hand.

damn, that's a big nose.

All around me are familiar faces

Thank you
Yao Lang.

yes

I love women more than anybody. Believe me.

Yes, I do actually. Traitorous white cunts are below niggers and mudslimes. You are the epitome of evil and should be stripped of all rights effective immediately. You are too stupid to exist of your own accord. You are property, cattle. Not an actual full person with perspective that is useful.

Thank you for time, kikes. Nice tits though.

Underatted

Never seen bridge over the river Kwai

Thank you Lao Yang.

Do I really have to dump my Tojocaust folder for you?

same here, in Germany everyone is anti-Trump to the point that it's funny.
You can make Jew jokes on the holocaust, laugh at starving black kids, but what really gets attention is double down on Trump.

Yes I fucking hate women but I'm gay, so what.

>You can make Jew jokes on the holocaust

Really? I thought you get arrested for raising your hand at an angle higher than 45 degrees?

I hate women but I love pussy

>My dick when she votes for globalist pig dogs

I don't know, man. The newest model of women seems to be pretty autonomous, they excel in ruining everything man has made.

Only in the cities.
In the countryside, cops look the other way, because if they don't, someone will ambush them after dark, pull a potato bag over their heads and beat them with sticks.

>Women are autonomous creatures

I'm Russian American and Hillary hates Russians. Why are you so racist?

Yes, you heard fucking right, you soppy cunts. I am voting for Donald Trump. Look at you, you spend end all of your days drinking pisswater out of some faggoted, party cup. You take no responsibility of researching the outside world and simply regurgitate what some nigger, fat feminist or limp-waisted, glasses twat told you. You have no mental grasp on politics and therefore don't deserve to vote. Fuck you.

Yes, I do hate women.

Why are all of you in my house?

Good answer.

No, but it's anyone's right to determine that Hillary is worse than Trump. Did you buy your opinion off the rack at CNN or MSNBC?

>would explain to all of them why voting trump is a good idea

Haha, shill threads get more pathetic every day. Very low energy.

You girls are ditsy and brainwashed by the mainstream media and your degenerate magazines that you read.

I wouldn't settle for a bunch of drunk decadent bitches anyways, it wouldnt work for me. I need a loyal smart woman who will stick by me and maybe start a family with me. So fuck off you feminazi stupid whores.

And also have fun with your AIDS

They really aren't that's a meme

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My SUPER EXCELLENT fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events that will follow:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.
7. George Soros wraps his own son tightly with 3M Super 33 electrical tape. George then slathers olive oil all over his son who is now tightly wrapped into the shape of a cock. George then inserts his own tightly wrapped, heavily lubricated son into his own ass. George then ejaculates into his own mouth.
8. Beyonce' wraps Jay-Z very tightly in 3M SUPER 33 electrical tape. She wraps him so tight he takes the shape of a giant black penis with a monkey face. She then slathers him with copious quantities of XtraVirginOliveOil. Now Jay-Z's entire body is a slippery black-tape-wrapped penis shape. Beyonce' then inserts Jay-Z, in his entirety, into her fat, half black ass hole. Beyonce' then ejaculates into her own mouth.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the theme to that situation
youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

yes

lel. i hope you don't talk like this in real life. actually, i'm pretty sure you don't talk at all

there's a difference between women and feminists.
you can be a woman while liking donald trump too.

>>"Umm user, we just heard you're voting for Trump. Do you like, hate women or something?"

I sure do, but I brought the weed and alcohol so it looks like you'll have to put up with it! Comeupstairswithmerealquick comeupstairswithmerealquick comeupstairswithmerealquick comeupstairswithmerealquick

For you