Who am I, Mike?

Who am I, Mike?

You are our king, sire.

And do you trust your king?

Your men, my lord, will follow you to whatever end.

To whatever end.

kek

Where is the horse and the rider?

Where is the horn that was blowing?

If you didn't reply to it, I would have continued your horse and the rider dialogue with you. Ya blew it.

With that said, I hope Trump gets his Theoden moment. I want to see him ride out among the hordes at Helms Deep for his people in an unwinnable battle . . . only to come out victorious.

They have passed like rain on the mountains

The savior of the west.

Now go and win it Don, win it for us all.

Like wind in the meadows.

The days have gone down in the West,

Behind the hills, into shadow.

You are Batman, sire!

Someone who is good at editing and shit make this a propaganda video immediately.

If a nigga don't like LOTR he ain't voting.

How did it come to this?

God dammit

>Your men, my lord, will follow you to whatever end.

Did you notice how those brave men scattered like crows when the Secret Service frog-marched him off the stage in Reno yesterday? Trump looked like a total pussy scuttling off behind a curtain.

I'm almost sorry to say, but OP IS A FAGGOT!

MAGA

bump for MAGA

Sons of Europe! Of The New World! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!

Nice

Arise! Arise! Voters of Donald! Ballots shall be shaken, states shall be splintered! A Trump-day! A red day, ere the sun rises!