In universes where Earth is overflowing with superhumans and frequently under alien attack...

In universes where Earth is overflowing with superhumans and frequently under alien attack, shouldn't increasing the superhuman population be a priority?

I wish everyone in Japan would just drop dead.

I wish OP would drop sauce

No. It would ensure chaos and a complete destruction of power balance.

Nvm dick training quest

That's basically the premise behind DC Universe Online, except they don't do it with fucking, because of course they don't

How so?

Not necessary. Training the most OP people and turning them into defenders of Earth would be a good option.
If having a power is similar to having a gun, you need to train your entire population in the usage of their powers.

As long as you're not in the Marvel Universe. Wouldn't want to accidentally lead to the birth of more Muties.

You're also rolling the dice on a megalomaniac sociopath with demi god tier power being born

Fuck off, Sublime

>humanity is at risk of extinction
>lets replace normal humans genetically with freaks and aliens in order to ""save"" them from extinction

you know that this sort of eugenics qualifies as genocide under international law right?

not everyone with an x-gene gets something useful like iceman Hell most will just end up horribly misshaped or have a weird beck

>Let's turn all our citizens into grotesque monsters with no certain way of figuring out if their ability will be useful or if it'll severely cripple them.
Genius OP, why haven't I seen it sooner?

Sounds like the rise of trannies on tv and the internet encouraged by liberals to me.

No, in fact, nobody should be allowed to have superpowers! Except me. I can have superpowers, but fuck that guy who literally just saved my life and also probably wants superpowers. Also everyone else who didn't want to die by the aliens that just invaded like a year ago. Or the other god guys who tear up the city on occasion. I'm not going to stop them even though this shit happened in the city I'm in because nobody else should have powers, unless I feel like cleaning up a shitty neighborhood. Everyone else who doesn't want to die should just go to prison like I did and cross their fingers. Fuck those people.

I'm a good person.

Same way a super power only cares about his well being. Humanity would be divided into a society similar to what the Inhumans does to the Alpha Primitives.

>mematic.net
.....user.

Not only that, but it would just be like Earth X where half the population lives through hell every day because their body can't function properly. And the other shit with society collapsing would also be like Earth X.

Saved from /k/ yell at the faggot who made it not me.

>Saving a photo with a water mark.
At least have the self respect to crop it out.

Too lazy.

Even if it's just heroes pumping out babies, it's still a terrible idea. Just look at Jupiter's Legacy, all you need is enough assholes with huge egos who think they're right to fuck up everything and still think they're being heroic

did you forget there already assholes that use their powers to break the law/try to take over the earth?

Heroism isn't created by heroic parentage.
You don't need superpowers to be a a superhero.

In most cases its rarely attempted because of costs and the powers produced are random.

What is often underplayed is cults centered around the idea though. Just picture something like Mormons hell bent on having big families with powers.

>Waco, but with people throwing cars and fireballs at the cops
Yea, if that happens more than once, I wouldn't be surprised if the most restrictive laws would pass pretty much unanimously

>when you misclick and go to Sup Forums instead of Barney the Dinosaur's funtime cartoon discussion forum

Not unless the victims are white and the perpetrators are illegal aliens or a minority. Since Supes is both, he can bone as many white women he likes.