Steven Universe returns November 10th. Things that we can see in the preview include:

Steven Universe returns November 10th. Things that we can see in the preview include:

>The episode Dewey Wins is going to be about Steven helping Mayor Dewey compete against the pizza grandma in an election.

>New spooky song by Sadie in an upcoming episode, guessing this might have been a Halloween special.

twitter.com/CartoonNetPR/status/925062349572128769

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE don't be all townie stuff

It will be. Go fuck yourself.

>pizza
Sup Forums please go

>lapis and peridot clip, connie getting mad,dewey vs granny
all one episode
>sadie song,pearl clip
other episodes

user 3 lore episodes per season you know the rule

I'll take comfy townie shenanigans over SU's half-assed attempt at deep sci-fi lore any day.

I'd like the townie episodes more if the gems were more involved. The gem's lack of interaction with the world is probably the biggest things this show utterly fucked the dog on.

I don't usually say it or care, but why not go into the other thread specifically about the trailer?

i dunno I saw this one first

This, it feels like they're just as alienated from the people as they were before with the exception of Lars by force, even if the townie episodes are filler, they should at least include the gems to serve some kind of purpose towards making the two sides care about each other more.

There's also an episode where Peridot and Lapis get angry because Steven ignores them.

Yeah I agree. I don't mind them trying to distance themselves from earth life but their should be more interest in them from the citizens and government agencies.

What time will the game come out?

Tomorrow.

With SU?
NO WAY!

>Season 1
>There's a few townie episodes where the gems interact directly with the townies
>They're pretty much universally considered the best townie episodes
>After season 1 they stop doing this
>Townie episodes are now all shit
Really makes the noggin go a joggin'

What time tomorrow?

You take the stebe and the unvers

Awwww...

Getting upset at being in the barn earns you more days in the barn, these are the rules of the barn.

BINGO
I
N
G
O