Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials

>“Pls ask Marina to print for me in am,” Clinton e-mailed top aide Huma Abedin regarding a redacted 2011 message marked sensitive but unclassified.

>From within the SCIF, Santos — who had no clearance — “collected documents from the secure facsimile machine for Clinton,” the FBI notes revealed.

>Clinton would first receive highly sensitive e-mails from top aides at the State Department and then request that they, in turn, forward the messages and any attached documents to Santos to print out for her at the home.

>Santos could turn out to be the Betty Currie of the Clinton e-mail scandal. Currie was the secretary for President Clinton. She also came recommended by Jordan, and became famous as a central witness in the Monica Lewinsky scandal for her handling of gifts given to Clinton’s mistress.

nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

>Hillary's maid is a fat beaner

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA, why are liberals such faggot hypocrites

Dude, this is literally what you fags have been combing the emails for, its proof of a crime

bump

>post pic of next assassination victim
the FSB thanks you

It was a cloth!

The FBI used us to figure out the small selection of emails they originally had, to make connections.
Now they have everything and no longer need our input.

It doesn't matter who wins now.
Killary will never be inaugurated.

Isn't this illegal? If someone found out that my wife handled some information from my work, I would be fired.

I read this and remembered I stuck 2 papers from my job in my pack pocket. If I don't get these back unnoticed I'm fired.

I sent a document to my private email to print it at home and got a call from my manager that I cannot do that. Big no no.

>Isn't this illegal

not in clintons case, she was again just extremely careless and probably forgot how to handle confidential information :^)

Clintons are above the law you stupid goy.

Do you think Bill BANGED the maid?
Did he pull an Arnold?

Yep, it is

god, this just screams LAZY FUCKING BOOMER to me

How is she not arrested yet ? Where is the adult in the executive branch of government?
Where is the person of honor in the democrat party ?
She is clearly guilty of crimes against this country
Where is the one honest person in the main stream media ?
Unless Trump wins the Republic is lost and there is nowhere left to run to

Bump

>adult in the executive branch
>honor in the democrat party
>honest person in the main stream media
hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

bumpp

Shills gonna slide this so fucking hard

Its already spreading

Looks like a flip

But yea, asian mexican basically.

Not trending on twitter yet :(

Nypost article was 4hs ago or sth like that, now its in several other places

Bump

Spread it like wildfire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My SUPER EXCELLENT fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events that will follow:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.
7. George Soros wraps his own son tightly with 3M Super 33 electrical tape. George then slathers olive oil all over his son who is now tightly wrapped into the shape of a cock. George then inserts his own tightly wrapped, heavily lubricated son into his own ass. George then ejaculates into his own mouth.
8. Beyonce' wraps Jay-Z very tightly in 3M SUPER 33 electrical tape. She wraps him so tight he takes the shape of a giant black penis with a monkey face. She then slathers him with copious quantities of XtraVirginOliveOil. Now Jay-Z's entire body is a slippery black-tape-wrapped penis shape. Beyonce' then inserts Jay-Z, in his entirety, into her fat, half black ass hole. Beyonce' then ejaculates into her own mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's seriously her maid? You would think she would hire somebody capable of physical labor.

much of what is contained on hitlery's home brew server was, by law, born classified, regardless the markings or lack thereof.

>another marina
hmmm interesting

>Hillary's scandals are based mostly on the fact that she's a lazy cunt

I bet she benches two plate. DYEL?

From the article

>In a classified 2012 e-mail dealing with the new president of Malawi, another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley, advised Clinton, “We can ask Marina to print this.”

>“Revisions to the Iran points” was the subject line of a classified April 2012 e-mail to Clinton from Hanley. In it, the text reads, “Marina is trying to print for you.”

>Both classified e-mails were marked “confidential,” the tier below “secret” or “top secret.”

Almost like someone wanted us not to find out who the "Marina print me this pls" in the mail actually was

>a misogynist, racist, xenophobic pussy grabbing serial rapist

vs.

>woman who misused printer

Why is she not in jail?

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Fuck of CTR and die screaming in flame

nah shitposter, try
> natural leader with good ideas who built a global empire employing and leading 1000s
vs.
> most diseased corrupt criminal sociopath ever to run for president who's owned by the worst interests in the world