WIKILEAKS! Podesta 32! GO GO GO!

>> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

DIG DIG DIG!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50918
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51301
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50925
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52655
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51189
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/qwbAVctZ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50967
p2016.org/clinton/clintonorg.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51037
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50938
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52568
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51331
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harwood_(journalist)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51596
ted.com/talks/lawrence_lessig_we_the_people_and_the_republic_we_must_reclaim?language=en
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50246
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51361
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow its literally nothing

hillary will win

Reminder to ignore all Australian posters

More Podesta emails? What happened to the 33,000 emails?

Bump

Thanks for correcting the record. :^)

This why you aren't respected by the UK.

So we think this is Stage 3?

This is the last batch. Tomorrow they start dropping the 33k deleted emails.

The Wikileaks tweet that talked about Phase 3 was posted last Monday.

i just read every email and there is literally nothing in there, i guess its over now, hillary wins in a landslide!

also dont click that link, reading wikileaks is illegal and will get you v&

over 800,000 emails total so far and not a single one is even remotely close to even implying that Hillary or the DNC have ever done anything illegal or immoral. meanwhile there is solid proof that Donald DRUMPF has literally raped over 20 women and children and no one is doing anything about it because of white male privilege.

Thought the 6th was stage 3? Maybe we get podesta email + something else later

fuck i was about to sleep
bump

THIS IS A BIG ONE !!!!!!!!!
I learned from the best

The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....

I hope that you will speak to her and end this
Once we go down this road....

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046

DOUG BAND THREATENING CHELSEA CLINTON WITH BLACK MAIL HOLY SHIT LMAO

shilling as always.

>Just read every email
H-he's fast!

Wikileaks needs to drop a fucking nuke on Hillary, either today or tomorrow morning/noon at the latest. Otherwise, all these batches were for LITERALLY NOTHING!

why is there no announcement about this on the official wikileaks twitter?

GOOD FIND, HOLY SHIT

>I learned from the best

he interned for bill...

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046

Wow, that's fucking nuts. Nice find.

Great find! Looks like Chelsea needs to check her liberal privilege

Here's the screencap.

MOLESTA
O
L
E
S
T
A

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50918

>Tomorrow they start dropping the 33k deleted emails.

Lol where did you pull that from? Your gaping ass?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51301

Crack cocaine?

>The investigation into her ...

Merely implying Clinton getting INVESTIGATED about this not being necessarily being guilty.

Holy shit burgers, learn your own fucking language.

>i just read every email

I completely believe you

Wikileaks, project veritas, FBI, NYPD can all suck my dick.

"She will be disqualified"
"This will end her"
"Arrests imminent"

They all shit the fucking bed.

Wikileaks is now in full-on "buy my book and Tshirt" mode.

ONE FUCKING DAY LEFT. They don't care if she wins. Not one of these agencies was willing to put out anything far enough ahead. The law won't stand up to Obamma or lynch and Co.

They probably have 200million people on their sides THE UNCORRUPTED FAR OUTNUMBER THE CORRUPT and they still wouldn't just have a press conference or leak what they have

Bunch of fucking scared little faggots. They've ruined everything this time around but that means we are in for another 30 years of this shit IF we even make it out on the other side alive

We used to let traitors dangle from a rope in public. Now we just let them do what they want. Fucking faggots

Phase 1: DNC e-mails

Phase 2: Podesta e-mails

Phase 3: Deleted 33k e-mails

This is what Assange has been hinting at. This is what Kim Dotcom has been hinting at as well.

This is what I believe. Don't believe me? Fine. Just wait another day.

He's blackmailing her, retard. Read the whole fucking chain.

GOGOGOOG

Yes I'm sure they are going to drop 33 fucking k emails one day before the election your dumb straya cunt.

NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

Based user, wonder if there is more in this chain since we had already seen the first 2

bush kid?

Ask yourself ... if they've all had this information that is so damming, why do they post it at the last fucking minute and then leave all the legwork up to a Mongolian lizard fighting forum ?!!

It's because they are all shills. Assam he and everyone. They are leaking this bullshit that won't stick so we really get way off the trail and there will never be any fucking convictions or arrests or changes at all.

I am praying for a comet the size of the moon to crash into us. Welcome to Earth, a world full of fucking faggots

>I hope that you will speak to her and end this Once we go down this road....

Its pretty clear that she does that

I thought the twitter was posted on Sunday

From my pov DotCom, anonymous and O´´keefe (though the firsts videos were good) were more intereseted in bringing atention, gain visits and shits like that.

I don´t think wikileaks will release the 33,000 emails of Hillary, FBI might be negotiating money/conditions, this means they will play ambiguity as much as they can.

Even with all Sup Forums investigations about pedophilia, you can´t win against money.

Idk, living in a corrupted country all I can say is that with money and bitches corrupts can buy the FBI and stab your back.

Sorry, my bad. I feel so numb after all those emails and possible happenings.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50925
>Do we actually know who told Hillary she could use a private email? And has that person been drawn and quartered?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52655

More weird pizza shit.

Yes the anons, Oqueefe, KimDoLtCum are all attention seeking whore who had nothing of value at all and only wished for fame. Just like Assange the ass flange. They pour over this info they could of done our job weeks before we had to. They are in her pocket.

These people who are "against" corruption are actually even more interested in protecting and enriching themselves in the long run.

We have no more martyrs, no more heroes, no more honest men. Not where it truly counts.

Giant fucking comet 2016, Make earth great again

Screencap of NAACP comment.
Crack-cocaine reference in a reply chain about National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Free bump

is it just me or is wikileaks also slow for everyone else?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51189

> Would love to get a pizza for an hour?

pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

pastebin.com/qwbAVctZ

DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG

They actually said they had stuff till December they are probably aiming for constitutional crisis at this point.

Old news, but yeah, it's fucking weird. One of the most suspicious ones so far, makes me think pizza could mean prostitutes.

There it is again. FUCKING PIZZA

RARE
A
R
E

I want to believe in Assange, but as I said I live in a corrupted country, who knows if he has made a deal by fucking Pamela Anderson -I still find it weird- yeah, this is the world we live in, a fucking pair of tits would be enough to betray your fucking people.

I hope Assange is different even if I can´t explain the Pamela thing, I´m sick of corruption, I hate corrupts more than anything, but I can´t stand people who would use the corruption to make advertising, it´s insulting and don´t make you much better than those son of bitches

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50967

>From: [email protected]
p2016.org/clinton/clintonorg.html

>Surrogates Team Marissa Astor

>Subject: Update: Sunday Strategy Call

>To: [...] [email protected] [...]

>Anzalone Liszt Grove Research is the premier democratic polling firm in the United States. ALGR was a pollster for the Obama Campaign in 2008 and 2012.

Possible poll manipulation?

holy shit

This sounds pretty dodgy
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51037

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50938
>Good plan. I can get back into this tomorrow. Will help move thru wvwv
or powerpac if ads test well. What happened to their partnership with
larry brilliant at google? Thoght he might take this over.

is wikileaks down? site isn't working

Why would Podesta meet with (((Zuckerberg)))?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52568
For propaganda purposes? Or mass surveillance?

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52568
huh, that's interesting

Probably just to insure that facebook was biased to trend pro-Shillary, hide pro-Trump, and co-ordinate with CTR for their "correction" campaign there. Anything to do with intelligence would be redundant because Zuckerberg is already giving the Feds anything and everything they want.

are there really non US CTR shills?

Both of these are old

What a sick burn, you autists couldn't insult the NAACP like this

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51331

Media manipulation?

"A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election."

WTF? As if it's some big sacrifice? I'm starting to buy this code word theory

"What should i ask Jeb?"

Reporter asking podesta what to ask Jeb Bush in an interview? Mail says nbc

yes

bump

Yes. They have nothing invested in this election so they dont care if our economy tanks and our next president isnt held accountable because of her vagina.

Harwood asking Podesta what he should ask in an interview. CNBC NYT

good find
John Harwood is the chief political correspondent for cnbc and a political writer for new york times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harwood_(journalist)

I got this one () from today's leaks, so I don't think it's old, and the other guy's is from today as well. Fuck off CTR.

Yeah, I've never seen so much talk about pizza. It's like all they fucking talk about.

Yes, mostly they are given text to copy and paste, many of them do not speak english and do not know what they are doing at all. I feel bad for these people, they are just trying to feed their families.

Harwood is the fucking worst

The problem is the media and DOJ.

There is a mountain of stuff that would have disqualified any other candidate and gotten them locked up.

Assange said a while back that they would be releasing stuff after the election, and he seems to think that "Trump will not be allowed to win"..

My sense is that he will only release the 33k once she wins-- assuming he actually has them.

Don't forget proxies.

It's another appeal to pizza to Podesta. This one is from Michelle Obama. They know he's a pizza chef, that's all.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51596

ted.com/talks/lawrence_lessig_we_the_people_and_the_republic_we_must_reclaim?language=en

Are the lester jews?

Good ole George.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50246

>Kek
Bernie Bros who vote for this cunt are ULTRAMEGA KEKS

technically they are old. just new replies were added to the chain.

Trump2K16

Cease posting and return your quints to the official shitposting thread.
Thank you for your cooperation.

wew

NOICE

checked

check

nice

Gj bro

WASTED

Witnessed

Great job

I love pizza but I never talk like this. Maybe he is just weirdly obsessed with Pizza, but I think it makes more sense at this point that it's code for something or other.

>looks like it was written by this faggot

Bump, get searching boys

Stone cold.

Has there been any news on Braverman since he applied for asylum?

who is cgi and bari?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51361

Disrupting McCain campaigns by dressing up as Bush asking for hugs?