If kevin spacys mollesting got house of cards cancelled...

If kevin spacys mollesting got house of cards cancelled, how do we accuse one of the showrunners on TTG so it gets cancelled as well

Considering the way you people bitch about this show I'm convinced it must have molested some of you.

>Chris Savino gets fired from Loud House for sexual harassment allegations
>Sup Forums hates all women because of it
>"Hey, let's accuse the TTG guys of sexual harassment so the show will get cancelled!"

C'mon Aaron and Michael, we're only kidding.

>hates all women because of it
But thats wrong
>hey guys....
There is a system of abuse that has been established in which any standard of proof is out the window and it has been abused already, thus we must abuse it for our good as well.

The cards we're dealt.

I mean mens rights activists hate false rape accusations but that didn't stop them from flooding some college with them online

You're an idiot

Weren't the REAL culprits this very site?

>mens rights activist hate false rape accusations
Do you not?

They did that to show how flawed the system was.

Wait what

Femanon here, I'll do it if you get me a Wander Over Yonder season 3, so I won't be doing it.

I thought Sup Forums was no good at that anymore?

>Femanon
Did you point that out because you wanted attention and you had no other redeeming qualities to feature over this, or did you expect to stay and not show your tits?

Are you retarded? It has to be a femanon who makes the accusation.

this could work...

>Kevin Spacey did nothing wrong
But seriously, who the fuck is Anthony Rapp?

A nobody who latched on to a big name to get attention. He isn't the first, won't be the last. This is the world we live in now.

What the fuvk is house of cards?

*fuck

It's a political thriller on Netflix.

>I don't like this show, let's ruin the creators lives because of it.
Or you could, you know, not watch it.

Nigger fuck off
That show got SU into suicide mode
Everyone need to praise that stuff

You're just upset they make fun of your shitty anime titans.

Because that TOTALLY got The Loud House cancelled right?

It over taken the network and its fucking unfunny garbage. I want to make their lives hell

No you TTG apologist, i hate it because its cringey unfunny shit and its regressive in terms of animation. Also, i dont care about OG teen titans

>It's taken over a kids network that I, as an adult, probably don't watch all that much anymore. I'm too retarded to figure out how online streaming works so I'm gonna ruin someone's life because a show I don't like airs too much

your the retrded one for letting them ruin CN you fucking faggot. Streaming is shit and i still like to watch TV, so do alot of people. Not everyone is some tech faggot who only does whatever is current because hes some elitist cunt. I would be watching CN if they werent constantly playing TTG, and so would alot of people. They literally alienated their veiwerbase they been making since 2010. Go fuck yourself faggot

hi enter

Why do you care about a fucking TV network? Internet gives you so much more freedom to watch something wherever and whenever you want, and Networks realize a LOT of people like this freedom, so they are starting to release things either on the app quicker or before it airs on TV.
If you think Steven Universe is the only one who gets this, you're wrong.Literally EVERY OTHER SHOW on CN gets new episodes put up early on the app, it just doesn't get "leaked" all over the place because most don't have Steven Universe's fandom.

Why does CN spam TTG? Because A) It's a standalone comedy that requires no prior knowledge of previous episodes and B) It's the only show that can consistently break a million on CN anymore.

Shut up faggot
People still watch tv, the idea that storydriven shows are bad at reruns is a myth because for years theyve shown storydriven shows reruns normally, and plenty of other shows get above a million ratings on CN, it only gets that because its all they play. Only the mentally retarded watch that show.

Okay, then why do you think TV is so great then? The internet offers more and better shows all at the touch of your fingertip.

Because you can just sit back and watch whats on rather then having to flip through a million choices to watch something. That and their app is shit and i dont want to watch it on my fucking phone. Id prefer a streaming service then their shit app

The show would still continue without them, so all of this seems pointless.

user, House of Cards was well on its way out before Spacey got accused. The media is just trying to get clicks out of you.