Brit/pol/ - Morality edition

>Theresa: Why I will not allow the British people’s vote for Brexit to be sabotaged
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/why-i-will-not-allow-the-british-peoples-vote-for-brexit-to-be-s/

>The people have made their democratic decision and a principle is at stake, Theresa May tells Brexit critics as she vows to battle courts
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/the-people-have-made-their-democratic-decision-and-a-principle-i/

>'What part of LEAVE don't you understand?' Farage DESTROYS Brexit court ruling campaigner
express.co.uk/news/uk/729253/Nigel-Farage-Gina-Miller-Brexit-High-Court-EU

>Jeremy Corbyn forced to clarify Labour will not block the triggering of Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/labour-will-block-article-50-unless-theresa-may-agrees-to-jeremy/

>Colombia president welcomes Brexit trade prospect
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37886179

>Jeremy Hunt: forcing May to reveal Brexit plan would damage economy
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/06/gina-miller-brexit-ruling-prevents-uk-from-being-a-tin-pot-dicatorship

>Richmond Park by-election: when is it and who is Zac Goldsmith up against?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/richmond-park-by-election-when-is-it-and-who-is-zac-goldsmith-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1514744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KARENPOSTING IS BACK

First for qt brit/pol/ traps

Death to weeaboos

moe and inevitable

I fucking hate karenposters

karen?

a e s t h e t i c

no

>respecting a directly democratic decision is "a tin pot dictatorship"
REMOANERS REEE

gays should be killed

>mfw brexit is canceled

Colombia greatest ally.

KAREN
A
R
E
N

How are you lads helping the economy? I'm buying British food wherever possible. Also started lending money to British companies on FundingCircle, deliberately choosing manufacturing or construction companies over all others, and outside the home counties.

I wanna buy some gold but that's not really helping the UK economy tho.

Why are we trying to focus so much on the EU when we are leaving the EU?

Forget the single market. Go foxus on Australia, New Zealand, Canada.

Go focus on South America.

Go focus on China and the Asian states.

You'll never get a good deal if the first trade partners you're looking for are the one's you just ejected from.

You didn't think (((they))) would actually allow it to happen did you?

They also claim that respecting the will of the people is the cry of the """fascist""".

She's not even that angry

Fucking weak

I saw Hitchens when I was in London. He was carrying a small plastic bag with groceries/shopping stuff in it. Then when he went down another street he started chatting with some punk looking dude.
Seems pretty nice

Hello brit Sup Forums

Can anyone tell me the actual legal consequences for the Brexit vote court decision? Is this overhyped or might it actually stop Brexit?

>labour won't stop Brexit as long as it's bottom lines are met
>access to the single market
So you're fucked right?

FFS IS IT THIS HARD TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 OR IS THE (((EU))) STILL TRYING THOS HARD TO SABOTAGE DEMOCRACY?

this. fucking degenerate closeted pedos should be shot.

Well Brit/pol/ isn't making the policy.

Do you want to make policy? There are 40 policy lead jobs in Brexit department (under one advert) on civil service jobs right now.

Post link shortly.

Karen is 18.

>my husbands not home all weekend. You... Sure I can't convince you to vote Remain? I'll let you stir it bare back too hehe;)

Nah, the majority of parliament had leave constituencies. So even if it goes to them then they will vote leave.

Yep. Definitely looks 18.

If it came down to it weeaboos would overpower you.

In principle, it doesn't stop it all. In practice, it stops Brexit. All it says is that parliament must be consulted. However, parliament is overwhemlingly remain, so they'll ether scupper it completely, or make it so that we have to obey all EU laws, have unlimited EU immigration etc. but aren't offically "in" the EU, so therefore, we will have "left".

impregnate and not take responsibility.

>my fictional 2D waifu that looks like an 11 year old is 18.
neck yourself.

>sweaty fat basement dwelling Virgins overpowering anything

the reason everybody is harping on about this is cos they probably won't get enough MPs to pass it as is

[violent vomiting intensifies]

Did they specifically use the word consult in the court decision? Because consultation is not binding.

Did anyone see that dumb Labour bitch on Question Time who said she would vote to leave the EU as it is the will of the people, even though she lead Owen Smith's campaign which centred on a second referendum? Dirty dumb Blairite scum.

replace the pavement with a russian flag

You'd be surprised. We follow the Hagakure and follow a strict regiment of self-improvement. It's not all anime and vidya.

>Fictional

said it yourself

go ride your bicycle into a river faggot

Nice bait

>40 JOBS MAKING BREXIT POLICY
civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1514744

What are you waiting for lads? Your country needs you.

Why?

>have 20 year old gf who looks 17
>this is illegal
Fatty detected.

That's my point. It's like drawning a baby in a diaper with a dick in it's mouth but then using the flimsy excuse that he's really 18 to avoid being called a pedo!

20 with 17 is legal in pretty much every state in the world. Often, 16 is the barrier to legal consent. How can you compare that to an 11 year old fuckwit.

Has he been buggered up the bum, or why does he stand like that?

Basically. Look forward to Trump making Europe pull its weight desu

t. Pays 2% of GDP

>traps
>gay
?

Fuck NATO, we should have withdrawn during the Suez crisis when our American 'allies' stabbed us in the back and crashed our monetary system.

The USA is never our friend. I hope Trump saves you, but I will NEVER trust you.

Trap is a feminine man, right? Then it is gay.

that's not a contradiction at all

She can still respect the result of the referendum even while seeking another referendum on the matter. For instance, a referendum on the final terms of a deal when negotiations end perhaps.

>It's like drawning a baby in a diaper with a dick in it's mouth

desu mate you sound a lot more pedo than the guy posting an anime character

might want to get that checked out

Parliament has to vote to give the Government permission to invoke Article 50.

If they do this it goes to a GE. Labour can fight on "soft" and the Tories on "hard" brexit. We all know the outcome of that.

that's the prupose of NATO

>he thinks karen looks 11
Dutch women must age like milk.

But they have girl penises, and girly boypussies. Are you saying that liking girls is gay?

NATO was always anti-Russia. It was founded for that.

If you like penis you are gay.

>yfw Lib Dem surge in Labour areas leads to Tory landslide

Any fellow Glaswegians here? What the fuck do we do about the SNP?

No. The question was whether the Crown had the abilty to use the Royal Prerogative to activate article 50, which would mean the goverment could just do it without Parliament's approval. The court said they can't because it would change domestic law and the Royal Prerogative can't be used that way. Accordingly, Article 50 can only be activated if it's done as an Act of Parliament. As such, Parliament must vote on it and it can only be done if Parliament passes it.

>Dutch women must age like milk
That much is true.

The picture you posted doesn't look anything like the others tho.

Times the US activated NATO Article 5: 1
Times a European NATO member activated Article 5: 0
German soldiers that were killed in combat by Taliban to defend the US: 57
Polish soldiers that died in combat to help their US allies: 44
Italians that died for the US: 53
Danes that died for the US: 44
British soldiers that died for the US: 454
US soldiers that that died in combat to defend Germany, Denmark, Poland, UK or Italy: 0

>tfw 100 years later and it has almost entirely gone

We are the only country and the US who have always met NATO spending requirements.

Trump doesn't even loke the fact Poland inly starting paying when he called out the freeloaders.

Lads, if parliament gets the vote and they fuck us is there anything we can do? Could UKIP get elected in the next election?

So if they had their girl penis removed, it'd be fine, right? Then they'd just be regular girls.

Good job completely dodging my point. You are the one arguing that as long as it's fictional that makes it totally OK.

Really pathetic way misdirecting the conversation bong.

She said that whilst she thought he was the best chap to lead Labour, he was wrong on the issue of a second referendum.

No, because girls are XX not XY, they have things like a womb and a normal vagina/vulva (not mutilated cut into them).

For a man who loves traditionalism his clothing is always dishevelled.

Does he oppose Ironing on moral grounds?

create or join an organization like the IRA.

You can vote for a different MP.

It's bullshit that we'd have to win both a referendum and a GE to get what we fucking want, but it'd work out better for us in the long term. Labour would be decimated and the Tories can deselect all the remain MPs, hopefully replacing them with more right wing candidates.

Lib Dems may actually fight on no Brexit at all, as they've said so far, which as you say would fracture the left wing vote completely.

What if a girl had a penis sown onto them but kept their womb and vagina?

Then they are just destroying themselves in the opposite way. An insane man or woman is still a man or a woman.

Unfortunately right.

We should leave and blanda up with Vladimir.

>and the US who have always met NATO spending requirements.
Lad the NATO requirement is 2% of GDP. The USA spends $600 billion on their military every year, which is 17% of their budget. It's pretty crazy desu

Even New Zealand has access.

Some twats are trying to blur the line between member of SM and access to SM.

They will fail.

I don't think his husband is very good at ironing.

They'd have to pull their act together pretty fucking fast.

Gassing Suzanne Evans would be a good start. Does she actually have support in UKIP? What is even the point of having purple Blairites along with the blue, red and yellow Blairites we already have. As many options as you can point a stick at but no fucking choice.

But you accept that it can be perfectly straight in some circumstances to like a girl with a penis, as long as you're not attracted to the penis?

No because girls do not have penises.

High court says PM can't do a50 alone Hopefully supreme court says she can coz referendum.

If it has to go before Parliament and MPs from Leave constituencies try and block/dilute it they are going to have their heads chopped off.

Stop yank bashing lad. We can forge a potentially great relationship with President Trump and Europe will get absolutely BTFO. Your shitposting may ruin evetuthing!

But you just said that an insane woman is still a woman. So an insane woman who happened to have a penis is still a woman, and thus perfectly acceptable to fuck while still being 100% straight.

>like a girl with a penis
That would make him a guy.

It wouldn't be acceptable.

Well that just plain doesn't make sense.

I've never saw any problem with Russell Brand's clothes.

Ah so it wasn't even your highest court that made the decision? That changes a lot.

>mfw Trump is elected on Wednesday

Even if he isn't, the banter on here will be worth the 4 years of total misgovernance America will experience

Yes, it hasn't gone to the Supreme Court yet.