Meanwhile on reddit

meanwhile on reddit...

HAHAHAA the jokes just write themselves

I don't get it

Write better ones, I don't get it.

How did she make the hat

no dad... :(

OP is racist and is trying to start a Sup Forums bait thread

Bait is racist but I do get triggered when they imply the kid couldn't get dressed up as Batman, Superman, or Iron Man.

Wonder if anyone would get upset if they made Black Panther a white dude.

What's wrong with being racist?

no beard
5/10

you know, it's funny. I see more black kids than I see white kids dressing up as white superheroes.

and no "Captain Falcon America" doesn't count as I doubt those said kids read the comics

didn't captain america ran around as black panther some time? probably in ultimate universe

Everything

to be fair, Black Panther is actually tied to the whole african tribal thing. So "white" black panther wouldn't work.

Says you

>meanwhile on reddit...
Stay there next time

Hating someone for something they can't control makes you an asshole simple as that. Women who hate men simply for the sake of being men are the same way. It's fine to hate black people who act like animals which is most of them but hating educated well mannered blacks simply because they're black just makes you seem like a huge faggot.

Pls explain, and give a good example of it being bad, that doesn't include holocaust(because it never happened)

Why not be like me and just hate everyone equally?

While we're waiting for an impending purge, explain to me why
When a black person dresses up as a white character everyone celebrates
But
When a white person dresses up as a black character everyone loses their shit and scream racism?
I thought society was all for equality, this is just double standard bullshit

Legacy characters don't respect lore, Riri and Whor are the prime examples of this.

>educated well mannered blacks
You can't hate that which does not exist tho

It's a chef hat painted I'd assume.

Because most of us continued to mentally develop after reaching eleven years old.

i think? it was Loeb Ultimates so it doesn't matter

but that's cute

>first post on Sup Forums is discussing something anime related
>first post on Sup Forums is some dumbfuck Sup Forums reddit crossposting subhuman making a Sup Forums tier racebait thread
like for real are mods ever gonna do something?

I get that, but I'm sure some writer would be like 'oh he was raised and adopted by the the panther king, so he's apart of their tribe, despite being white. The panther god doesn't see skin color' or some such nonsense.

There are well mannered blacks in careers that require higher education and well off areas. Seeing as you don't know this I'm assuming you're either a NEET, wagecuck, or living in some Slavic shithole.

I do, I hate every single person I know and wished they were dead
But apparently people think there's something wrong with me and warrants a visit to a psychiatrist every other week
Fuck everyone

dad is probably the one taking the picture.

epic troll Sup Forumsrother Xd

That's the path I walk. Everyone fucking sucks.
Because when a black person dresses as a white character it's "empowering" but when a white person dresses up as a black character they're "culturally appropriating something important" or some shit like that.

>Blacks can't help being black
>but fuck white people though they should know better than being white

not racist, but I think its fucking hilarious that there is no dad in the picture.
also personally, I think that writing an actually good story is more important than forcing equal representation.