Animals/vegan

Sup Forums and all meat lovers can't refute this!

hitler was a vegetarian

I believe in the humane and painless slaughter of livestock

Indeed I don't refute this.
If i was starving I wouldn't hesitate to eat dog or cat.

The dog is a predator (as are cats) and you don't eat predators. Cows are domesticated Aurochs which out ancestors have been eating for 40k+ years.

Dogs aren't efficient food sources. They're mute expensive to maintain and have less usable meat. Cows are easy to raise, very low maintenance, and produce lots of meat, and also milk. Conversely, they make really shitty pets.

You are right. In China there isn't.

This hahaha fucking this.

Nope. He just had trouble digesting some meats because he got gassed in WW1 and that fucked him up.

Also this.
Based bugers

There's plenty of differences

Yup. Both can be eaten.

what about snails and frogs

I agree, that's one of the reasons I'm a vegetarian.

But there is a difference one has been breed for thousands of years to be the white man's companion and the other is a walking side of meat. OP confirmed numale.

I call myself Vegan. I will only eat meat if I kill it myself. Which hasn't been in awhile. I just do not like the disgusting way animals are killed by others. I'd rather roadkill before systematic carnage filling animals with shitty feed, getting diseases and creating a really shitty life for them. Why not just go crabbing and kill a fucking deer?

It's pretty simple, one is a dog one is a cow, I eat cows and dogs are just pets

>muh relativism

nah, cow tastes better.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a clear difference?

I don't understand either why some people in my country love those so much.
Moreover in case of starvation they are not worth it to breed compared to cow, chicken, pig or sheep.

Wtf dogs are cows?

So can Jamal's cum but some things aren't for eating.

i'd eat a dog if i was hungry enough

food is food

Yup this.

This earth has been conquered by the most intelligent species we have and that's us, humans.

If I am starving and my family is starving I'd slaughter any animal I could and eat it. Be it a cat.. A dog.. Couldn't give a fuck less really.

You idiots think a starving animal wouldn't eat you? Smfh.

>There is no difference
>Sup Forums and all meat lovers can't refute this!
there objectively are differences

Raise crickets in your basement, and grow 3 acres of hemp.

>filling animals with shitty feed, getting diseases and creating a really shitty life for them.
>not eating hormone free free range grass fed beef

/thread

I love my dogs but I'll never say no to some steak.

Snails are tasty as fuck yo.

Of course a faggot german posts this, does any german male even have testosterone anymore?

Eating dogs and cats is virtually cannibalism imho

One of those animals is a carnivore and the other is an herbivore. Biologically speaking, it's better for humans to eat herbivores because of biomagnification.
>Vegancucks in charge of understand why we do and don't eat certain animals
Guess the lack of fat and complete proteins has made you retarded.

>IF

That picture is ignoring the concept of emotional attachment to a certain animal

It's similar to claiming there is no difference between choosing who to kill between someone you love or another person you have no feelings for, do you think that would make any sense?

There is a difference between predator and prey you retard.

Islam and terrorism: There is now difference either

Both alive until we farmed them to eat them.

No difference?
They're completely other species, just like niggers and humans.

Eat something lean at least, or are you bulking?

>biomagnification

This.
Had to explain this shit to a coworker who thought salmon had tons of mercury in it like tuna.

domestication

You could serve me dog-meat i wouldn't care.
If dogs can fed on your corpse so can you.

A question to all opponents of killing animals for meat:
What did YOU do to create cheap artifical muscle fiber thats identical to ainmals one?
If we could grow muscle cells at factories and we're able to do this at reasonable cost (i.e. cheaper than at animal farms) then we could stop this violence.
So, what's your commitment into this?

Trump will win

>Implying I wouldn't eat a dog

Did you know the average tuna contains more mercury than a rectal thermometer? Would you eat a rectal thermometer? Answer me damn you.

Because I would. Mercury is the sweetest of the transition metals.

I follow the concept of Mammal Supremacy. As mammals, Humans should respect our fellow mammals. We are much more a like Generally speaking, non-mammals are fair game to eat. There are exceptions of course. Some birds are intelligent enough to seem human-like. Such non-mammals should be afforded the respect as mammals.

Fish and poultry are okay to eat.

Quite apart from any arguments to intelligence this objectively false. Biologically herbiverous animals are predated upon because their flesh has lower concentrations of minerals and materials unable to be metabolized. The further up the food chain you go; the higher the chance you ll consume meat oversaturated in toxins. Simply because a deer has accumulated from eating grass, but a wolf has accumulants summwd from all the deer (and other herbivores) it ate to grow to that point. A predator might kill another predator, but is far less likely to consume it's flesh as its simply not as safe.

Our decisions in this regard are biologically driven. Dog meat tastes too 'strong' too us because it is relatively speaking. Our tongue indicates the increased risk.

Green text makes it true. What meat science technology class did you take? U so smart

I agre that birds in general are better meat for people than pigs and cows, but only due to its influence to one's health. Chicken meat is considered more healthy.

Why doesn't salmon have tons of mercury like tuna? Aren't they higher on the food chain, thus more toxins in their bodies?

>one was bred for meat/hide/milk
>one was bred for whatever dogs do
athiests btfo

Tuna are often much larger and potentially older than a salmon; and have accumulated more. Salmon will eat a wide variety; insects crustacea and small fish. Tuna predate on larger fish pretty much exclusively.

Having said that salmon can still be risky.

Right is a cow, left is a dog.

Dogs are special. They are the only animal to be bred specifically to serve us directly and interact with us.

Both their minds and biology is focused on one thing, serving us and keeping us safe. For dogs the evolutionary pressure to keep your master alive is much greater than keeping yourself alive. Keeping your master alive is more likely to spread your genes than keeping yourself alive. (dog is part of litter that relies on human masters for breeding).

Killing and eating a dedicated servant like that does not seem very productive, especially when there is plenty of other food around (that doggo may even help gather).

They're not really tasty on their own desu, although they're a good pretext to eat butter and garlic

There's a difference between regular situations and survival. Cows were meant to be livestock, dairy, meat and leather, that's been their role since domestication. Dogs have been hunting companions ever since we began domesticating them tens of thousands of years ago.

>hurr durr lean hurr
Yeah, because we were eating lean cuts of fucking Bison and Elk, right?

One is a dumbass herbivore, the other is mankind's best friend.

right now my cute little doggie shih tzu is curled up on the bed next to my wife. a dog is not the same as a fucking cow you moron. dogs are for companionship. cows are for eating.

They're the only animal that could keep up with us in terms of hunting.
They deserve special treatment, far above what walking bacon gets.

Sup Forums is kinda of ass backwards.

They support trump and muh wall, but love meat. The very meat they love to eat is made at disgusting plants that employee thousands of illegals and hispanics and completely turn to shit whatever town the plant resides in.

Reality is arranged linguistically and the narrative says we can eat animals. The funny thing is that if we continue to mass produce livestock we might one day have to eat each other.

I've eaten dog. It's not very good.

fighting factories employing hispanic scum is fighting a symptom while leaving the source of the illness.

>being this insulting to asians

DELET

one's more delicious
and yes i've eaten dog before

>remove illegals
>meat factories are now forced to employ regular citizens
>you can keep enjoying meat without paying for Paco's 5th son.

Yes there is a difference. Cows are dumber and have more meat so it makes sense to eat them.

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

REPEATING DIGITS FOR OUR LORD KEK

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

If we were not allowed to eat cows, the number of cows in the world would drop by about 99% in a few years. You want the extermination of cows. You're the nazi here.

checked

When I grew up dogs were used as tools, for hunting, for guarding property, for security, they had their uses and were not elevated to "human status" humans were treated better than dogs, people helped humans more than dogs.

I seriously think people should stop and question why they have been conditioned to treat animals better the humans around them.

I know people that will walk by someone starving, homeless, destitute, and do nothing... and then with the magical appearance of an animal will give them the food they are eating. People that do this should suffer starvation themselves to find their own humanity.

The worlds population is going down a dangerous road and they do not even know it.

and tomorrow there will be a "why does Sup Forums hate vegans?" thread by the same faggot.
We've been over this a thousand fucking times.
Fuck off veganfag

Problem is you aren't starving and you prob never will be.

Different between a dog and a cow?
A dog can be my best friend and these people would be just fine with that.
Yet if a cow was my best friend these people would call me weird.
shame

Because people have started to use dogs and other pets as surrogate children. Dogs make you feel good enough when taking care of them and give back with their own affection, but don't require as much money to raise, don't get as much in trouble, disobey far less and you can just leave them to a friend's place for two weeks while you enjoy your vacation. If you are a hedonist like most are, why would you not value a dog more than a human?

People have been using pets as object of affection for thousands of years. It's not just kids these days who treat animals with more respect than they are due.

Well, I'm sorry that the human race has become so successful, that animals have to bow to our whim and/or fit in between two slices of our tame plants.

One thing is showing affection, one thing is treating them as human beings

I don't care
It's autistic to sperg out over
>BUT IF YOU LIKE DOGS WHY DO YOU EAT COWS
I love my dog and cat (cat to a lesser extent) I don't care about random cows, it's sad but not my problem

Dogs taste good. What's your point?
Animals are machines and have no souls.

The difference is that cows are herbivores and dogs are predators.

It's generally not a good idea to eat predators due to the higher possibility of disease and toxin buildup.

Herbivore meat has more energy than carnivore meat.

If we weren't overpopulated this wouldn't be an issue. Meat should be a smaller part of our diet but still essential. If we weren't trying to pump out enough chicken, pig, and cow for 6 billion niggers it would be amazing. We would be eating very fucking high quality meat 3 times a week. The meat would be raised naturally and humanely. A nice little life for the animal that is very quickly and humanely killed. Farmers would actually be able to make money raising meat rather than factory farming under contract of huge corps to make shit pay and shit meat. We wouldn't be destroying the environment with the byproducts of mass animal farming, like gas produced and feed waste.

Overpopulation is literally the main almost singular source of all our problems. We could have enough food and water and fossil fuels to last millenia on a nice healthy planet with nice healthy people if we weren't replicating like a fuckin virus. There would be less to fight over and more resources to go around which would lead to a more intelligent and healthy population.

species is a social construct.

that's why he probably isn't eating dogs (stupid idea to eat other carnivores btw).

Cow =//= Dog

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread. Saged.

dog meat doesn't taste good

>one animal was raised over countless generation to be milked and eaten
>other animal was raised to hunt with, protect herds of animals, serve as guard dogs, guide dogs, faithful companions, etc.

>There is no difference.

I'm pretty sure one is a carnivorous and the other is a herbivorous.

I like my dog and would only eat is if I was required, I do not like cows.

Dogs eat grass too.

I think there is hundreds of kilos difference in the amount of meat after slaughter. OP is a faggot.

The problem is, we arent replicating like a fucking virus. It's people in Africa, the Middle East, India, and welfare queens that are paid to have kids that are reproducing like bunnies. If we stopped supporting them then millions would die, but they're just saturating the world with these children that they cannot suppprt so they want us to support them instead.

Animals are flesh automatons given to us for their use. We breed this automatons for our use and if a dog makes some people feel better that's fine. At the end of the day I really don't care for animals.

I know! They're both so tasty.

Don't write that, you trigger the normalfags indoctrinated by feels-good Disney movies!

I would try dog.

berrypicker as fuck

Mammals are flesh automatons with advanced virtualization tech and mammal2mammal communication interfaces that sync their virtual worlds.

The sync tech in dogs is tuned to the human world.