Who did the gay better?

Who did the gay better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-t5wS1_CCiA
youtube.com/watch?v=gRS7iADx6cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow good timing, the other thread just got moved
I still don't know what the 2nd picture is referencing and I was shitposting there for a while

Tweek and Craig, who explicitly say they're dating. Not that softcore censored kiss/"these engagement rings aren't engagment rings theyre some other shit" pairing that skirts around being an explicit couple the whole time.

Go watch episode 7 of Yuri on Ice.

when?

South Park considering they actually say they're a couple and dating in canon

I don't watch sports animu so here's a superior canon gay weeb pair

This. Why was everything so awkwardly lacking blatant confirmation.

I'm not being ironic when I say I think it's hilarious how South Park wrote better gay shit than Steven Universe, or really any gaybait show.

It's because Tweek and Craig are cute and bozu rabu is cute.

Because censorship. The director had to fight for certain scenes to make it in.

>anime has had gay characters for years
>suddenly it's not okay

anime is gay

Like seriously, all of their dialogue in the game (including Phone Destroyer) is great. Feels truly genuine and they don't skirt around the gay shit or step on eggshells.

Stripe is best girl

But one of them dies. Tragic gay doesn't count.

>Including phone destroyer
What do they say?

>implying tragic gay isn't best gay

There's nothing gay about that

baldfat are cute! cute!

None of the interactions in FBW actually confirm they are gay
While they are playing superheroes, they are in character as the homosexual super craig and wonder tweek. Craig in particular has shown sexual interest in girls before (and even in FBW he talks about fucking french chicks), so the fact that his character sheet says homosexual and not bisexual confirms that their superhero personas are different.
All of tweek/craig's lines about each other are in character as superheroes and do not apply to regular tweek and craig, who are not actually gay

Nice mental gymnastics there buddy.

>fails to prove me wrong in any capacity
really makes one think

t. Craig's dead

but he likes gay craig

in what season and episode they turned gay? the last chapter of south park I watched was Black Friday.

I'm tired of tragic gay user.

s19e06 tweek x craig

thanks, will check it out

/thread

they're also the focus of s21e02 Put it Down, which confirmed for real that they're a legit couple

Twerk and Craig are more upfront but Baldfat is cuter.

Well, at least Craig came back like Kenny.

You. I like you. We cool man.

youtube.com/watch?v=-t5wS1_CCiA

how is the new south park season?

The side mission was entirely them as themselves. They call each other their names, without "super" and "wonder".

>even in FBW he talks about fucking french chicks
He tells the new kid to imagine a hot French chick. He never says he himself wants to fuck one. But I do agree that the character sheets are not canon in the sense that the boys themselves made them up for fun.

>All of tweek/craig's lines about each other are in character as superheroes and do not apply to regular tweek and craig, who are not actually gay
That's wrong. The couples counseling was between Tweek and Craig, not Wonder Tweek and Super Craig. And as we've seen in "Put it Down," Craig calls Tweek "honey" and "babe" in private, meaning he's not saying that to appease society. And on that topic, we see that the town of South Park is unaffected by Tweek and Craig's break up. If it's true that the only reason Tweek and Craig are together is to make the townspeople happy, then why aren't the townspeople in FBW saddened by their break up? That shows that the townspeople no longer care about Tweek and Craig's relationship, so the two have no reason to be together any longer. And yet, they still got back together.

My theory is that Tweek and Craig are either bi or gay (whichever one you want), but they did not realize this until after "Tweek x Craig." After spending time together, they came to actually care about each other.

TL;DR: They're so gay.

I've seen someone before suggesting that tweek already knew he was gay and he was freaking out about being outed too soon, and having rewatched the episode recently I can see that interpretation fitting what we see

what episode? the tweekxcraig one? i should rewatch it.

tweek x craig, yeah

This. Go all the way or don't bother.

Whatever happened to Bebe? Used to be the second most important girl out of the kids, but now that's taken over by Heidi.

It only skirts around it because they had to

Did someone say gay?

stop this is gay

Japans censorship is stupid, the anime would have never been allowed to reach the popularity it had had they gone full out in the open gay.

They arent comparable, their situations are completely different, Craig x Tweek has the unfair advantage thanks to South Parks creators being able to get away with practically whatever they want, and YOI's creator having to walk on egg shells and fight back just to get any hint at Victors and Yuris relationship into the show.

>All of tweek/craig's lines about each other are in character as superheroes and do not apply to regular tweek and craig
All right. Then what about what they do outside the superhero game?

>Craig gives Tweek his laptop after his gets broken without being asked to
>Tweek buys Craig a guinea pig (little shits are actually expensive) after the last one dies
>Craig's dad says Craig has been feeling down ever since the break up
>Tweek is lamenting about Craig outside of costume while he is working at his parents coffee shop
>they agree to the counseling without being forced to

And then there's everything in Put it Down that I'm too lazy to list.

But that's like your opinion man. And I'm not Trey Parker so I can't say for sure if they are a thing or not. Hell, it wouldn't suprise me if down the road there was an episode that reveals one of them was pretending to be gay all along just because of how stupid and outrageous it sounds.

yoi simply because it's so enjoyable

As much as I like YOI, fake relationships evolving into real ones is one of my favorite tropes.

Does Victor stop winking after episode 8?

Man this thread incorporates all that I hate and love about fujos you glorious cunts

What if Tray and Matt made this entire gay joke so they could reveal Craig being dead all this time.

Most here are probably fudanshis. Western fujos are the worse, unless they're degenerates like japfujos.

I want to see this man get sexually assaulted by faceless men.

There's probably an updated version that I don't have on hand.

I don't know if fujo or fuda are more prominent on Sup Forums, could be the latter

There doujin for that, but he gets brutally gang-raped, his legs cut off and his butthole used as an ashtray.

I believe that was the joke, user

I'm indulging in the joke.

You did, OP.

Executive censorship sucks but young fujos really should stop acting like hetfags demanding "confirmation" before they admit to the gay. Nobody gives a shit about calling characters straight even if they've never kissed the opposite sex or labeled themselves. If you want gays to be treated like straights then don't hold gays to higher standards dude.

Wow, Tonya Harding leveled up.

I still don't get why did they needed Ubisoft Japan to animate the ultimate. It wasn't that complex of an artstyle and had like 5 frames of animation.

Was it done simply for authenticity? GG Trey you goddamn weeb.

>Executive censorship sucks but young fujos really should stop acting like hetfags demanding "confirmation" before they admit to the gay. Nobody gives a shit about calling characters straight even if they've never kissed the opposite sex or labeled themselves. If you want gays to be treated like straights then don't hold gays to higher standards dude.

Except that argument works because they inherently on the same playing field. The censorship instantly means that it's not equal, and the "Well why do you NEED confirmation" argument is one of those logic holes that sounds good on paper but when applied practically basically means "You should be fine with censorship and never want things to change."

There's a difference between "The author has chosen not to confirm for personal reasons" and "The author CAN'T confirm in-story because of actual censorship reasons." Actual external factors render these kind of smaller arguments irrelevant because it stops being about artistic choice.

>not acting like a homophobe = fine with censorship

Yeah, sure.

>There's a difference between "The author has chosen not to confirm for personal reasons" and "The author CAN'T confirm in-story because of actual censorship reasons." Actual external factors render these kind of smaller arguments irrelevant because it stops being about artistic choice.

So which one of them justifies the double standard of "confirmation"?

>So which one of them justifies the double standard of "confirmation"?

Again, it's not a double standard because they're not on equal ground when it comes to what can and can't be shown. Any points about "double standards" don't really matter until then.

If you want to factor in censorship, your argument is backwards.

What? How so?

To be fair, South park has the advantage of being an adults show, shows like SU have to be careful not to upset the mothers.

You're arguing that the sorts of proof that count as "confirmation" for heterosexuality shouldn't count as "confirmation" for homosexuality. I'd argue that

- If censorship is trying to erase everything gay, finishing the job for them is helping them.
- If, say, an author was banned from mentioning gay sex, then you won't correctly read their intent for a gay character if you require sex as "confirmation" (even if you require the same for straight characters)
- In general, homophobia doesn't justify more homophobia

Sorry to everyone else for this meta shit.

Whole Creek thing is yet another way south park satirizes society's definitions of words like gay and social concepts and views.
Well also fujos and shippers but they rather got fuckload of fanservice

"OP is a fag" jokes will never get old. NEVER.

>that pic
I love that Craig is affectionate in canon.

At this point if they're not gay they're pic related

Fans were wrong about him in the best of ways

cute pic

And yet YOI is aimed at an older audience, but has to beataround the bush in terms of Victor and Yuuri's relationship.

YOI is a whole different situation since it isnt a western show.

Because Yoi definitely has the same situation like Western show right? The director said on the inteview that she has to fought for that one censored kiss scene.
Heck, even their rings also disappeared in some magazine because of censorship.

Even ignoring all else, South Park gets away with things literally no other show can, period

Honestly I think fudans/fujos are about 50/50

I personally think theirs more fujos is than fudans. But that's a personal feeling.

Can you feel my heartbeat

Do you think Craig and Tweek would like baldfat?

Craig would, tweek wouldn't.

why wouldn't tweek?

They both would like Baldfat. And see them as their mentors.

>Japan's censorship

It wasn't that. Japan allows even little kids to make out on TV youtube.com/watch?v=gRS7iADx6cw . Yaoi, and I mean actual yaoi, is not really popular, YoI execs probably didn't want the kiss because they thought fujos would get mad, they like pairing everyone with everyone so a confirmed couple would've jeopardized that. They were of course wrong with YoI.

>it's an OP watched 3 anime and think Fujo on Ice is some sort of breakthrough anime

Anime has had gay shit for decades you retard, next time post an actual faggot anime and not flavor of the month fujoshit.

Nice b8 m8

he'd probably panic if he saw them do anything lewd

>they thought fujos would get mad
then they're stupid and dont actually pay attention to how Fujos react to this shit, it was always obvious fujos wanted Victor x Yuri

It's about how gay shit is treated from Japan, it either ultimately gets ignored or only gets popular because it's kinky and fetishy, YOI is breakthrough because it's not your typical fujobait yaoi like Junjou Romantica

How many animes are there with a gay relationship treated normally (not fetishbait or 18+)?

No, because yaoi doesn't sell. Fujos want Victor x Yuri because they're the only half-decent characters in that shit show.

Define normally? Because YoI had its share of fanservice as well and you seem to imply anything sexual is not normal.

>Fujos want Victor x Yuri because they're the only half-decent characters in that shit show.

Fujos also watch it for the side characters. Some even like Yurio and Otabek together.

normal as in they're actual characters who are in an actual relationship that is part of the story